KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 179 180 [181] 182 183 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Why? Coffins aint sound proof. Some are kind of airtight but not sound proof by a long shot. Or are you going with the reasoning that since she had on ear phones and listening to music that is why she didn't thump around inside?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 02:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PaleMysts

So the next season is just gonna be a war between Negan and Rick? Any spoilers from the comic books how it turns out?

Old Post May 7th, 2017 10:15 AM
PaleMysts is currently offline Click here to Send PaleMysts a Private Message Find more posts by PaleMysts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Rick wins, obviously.

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 06:02 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Rick will win,via the power of Sheer Dumb Luck.

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 07:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hopefully there won't be so damn much slow-paced padding as with the last season. Despite some of the animosity the show's gotten in more recent times, still kinda looking forward to it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:04 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

That was... a terrible trailer.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/th...lawsuit-1029197

so apparently the producers, including Kirkman, are filing an around $1 billion lawsuit, the largest in tv history, against AMC for screwing them out of Walking Dead profits. It says that not just The Walking Dead, but the entirety of AMC could be at stake

Honestly, with this potential firestorm, not to mention where the story is, I think it would be PERFECT for them to announce season 8 as the final season. They've already called Negan "the ultimate villain", and considering the war with him will last the entirety of Season 8 apparently, he will also have been the shows longest running villain with 2 and a half seasons. So it kind of makes sense to just make him the final villain of the show. End the show with his defeat, have the epilogue be the time skip, and then tease the Whisperers as further adventure to come for the heroes. That would be a great series finale, rather than going into the rather admittedly boring and repetitive Whisperers arc of the comics. So yeah, I think they should just end with season 8 and die with dignity rather than try to carry on with the show as both the storyline and budget become stagnant

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 02:00 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone know how long Rick was in a coma in the first episode of the first season?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 08:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Not a bad episode.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 03:46 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not bad at all. Good to have this show back.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 09:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If the show continues at this pace it's going to be an awesome season indeed.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Not a terrible episode. It had a couple of problems but it wasn't bad. I'm glad this, Flash, and Arrow have finally continued. Gives me something to look forward to on TV

PWNT

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 02:50 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I liked the episode.

I have to say I'm surprised that JDM hasn't worked out more to create a greater physical presence.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 03:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a bad season starter. But seriously, one shot could have ended it, but 'blah. blah, blah" instead.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Negan is so physically weak and his character is cringe worthy. How any of you lemmings championed this pansy boggles my great mind.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 05:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lemme ask you sumtin Rick.

I miss Shane.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:01 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I have to say I'm surprised that JDM hasn't worked out more to create a greater physical presence.
he's kinda fat in the comics.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 10:33 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
he's kinda fat in the comics.

"Fat" in terms of a retired athlete. JDM is so frail looking I think any of the women could take him one on one.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:13 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

As I said when Negan stormed onto the scene the Governor would beat the ever living shit out of Negan. He's weak as ****. It wouldn't be close. Galan is noticeably absent here. Looks like he has abandoned his Negan. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So is it true that TWD pulled the Super Fast Aging Baby Trick with Judith/AssKicker?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:57 PM