KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 183 184 [185] 186 187 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
This show has become so hilariously bad. Every single episode is chock full of teeth shatteringly cringey speeches.
Right?! So sick of the gay little speeches and the manipulative piano always playing in the background of them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 03:35 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I loved this episode. Definitely the best of the season. Next week is going to be a free for all. Daryl, Tara, and Morgan phucked over everybody.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Dec 4th, 2017 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:05 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Did they?
The trinity seem to be their own worst enemy, so i'm not surprised.
As retired Military, i cringe at their chain of command and lack of cohesion. I would definitely have issues if i were involved with these groups/this situation.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

They did horribly. I used to like Daryl as The Badass Wild Card, but as of now, I beginning to view him as just a useless dumb impulsive redneck. Getting Glenn killed was bad enough, but now he has freed the Saviors and a lot more people are going to die because of his reckless impulsivity. The amount of self-discipline he lacks makes him seem like an immature manchild.

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Dec 4th, 2017 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:18 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The amount of stupidity from characters in this show, just to drive the plot forward, is really getting ridiculous. Like the bit in the recent episode where Michonne and Rosita totally had the drop on those two Saviours with the speaker truck, but managed to turn it into a royal clusterf***, purely so that they could have that moment with Daryl. Or Carl and a guy who has apparently killed hundreds of walkers nearly getting overrun by a handful.

It's like all the characters have a competency switch that just gets flipped on and off as the story demands it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Lestov16
They did horribly. I used to like Daryl as The Badass Wild Card, but as of now, I beginning to view him as just a useless dumb impulsive redneck. Getting Glenn killed was bad enough, but now he has freed the Saviors and a lot more people are going to die because of his reckless impulsivity. The amount of self-discipline he lacks makes him seem like an immature manchild.

Don't forget his impulsiveness to go against Rick's plan also costing them some heavy weapons.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Daryl's pretty much the main problem at the moment (Tara and maybe Morgan aside). Shame it's come to this for him, as he was usually a pretty good character before all this.

But when that's about my only gripe thus far with season 8, I guess it's not too bad still when compared to S7.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 09:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

This episode felt different. The directing, the cinematography, the dialogue, even the music felt... better. Sort of like season 1. There was some much needed humour from Eugene and the Scavengers. There were only two gay little speeches from Rosita and Michonne. The f*cking soft piano that tries to manipulate you into "caring" about said gay little speeches was gone.

Probably one of the best made episodes in many seasons.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:43 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by quanchi112
Just did a Google search about Negan.

But... Why? Seems strange to do such a thing when the character means nothing to you.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:27 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: RIP Carl. God damn! I know Chandler was written off so he could attend college, but still Am I alone in thinking that S8 of the Walking Dead, even it's worst episodes, was way better than S7 GOT

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Dec 11th, 2017 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:34 AM
LordofBrooklyn

THAT was a season finale!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:43 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. Not in a long time has this show gotten me on the edge of my seat like that.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Cant wait to see Maggie's plan going forward. I've been waiting for them to threaten Negan with hostages. Tara got the Rick/Michonne death glare, and Dwight is now officially Team Rick. I wonder whether Negan will kill Ezekiel and mount his head on a fence in reference to his comic book death, although I hope he is rescued.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by samhain
But... Why? Seems strange to do such a thing when the character means nothing to you.
To see if I'm alone in my Negan disdain, I'm not because the character is terrible in other people's opinions as well. All over the net that he's a massive failure of a villain.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Game of Thrones season seven was far better than this.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by quanchi112
Game of Thrones season seven was far better than this.

Not really. At least I understood the characters motivations in this, even if some of their actions were flawed. With S7 GOT, I had no idea why any characters were doing anything

Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
Not really. At least I understood the characters motivations in this, even if some of their actions were flawed. With S7 GOT, I had no idea why any characters were doing anything
Such as ?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:04 AM
Flyattractor

Well if you are discussing TWD. The only reason they are doing anything is because they are Idiots.

On GOT...They are Horny Idiots.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I love how the climax of the S7 finale was Shiva rescuing Carl, and now, only halfway into S8, both of them have been killed by walkers.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 01:34 PM
Impediment
Endless

Well, I guess that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Carl is going to go out the same way that Andrea did in the comic book recently this year. I was so pissed off that Kirkman killed Andrea; she was the best character in the book.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:02 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote