KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 186 187 [188] 189 190 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
The Governor died like a bitch, prone and whimpering for his life
Governor beat the shit out of Rick and he was a breath or so away from death. He was impaled but still didn't die from it. He went out like a true badass (if he's truly dead).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

'If he's truly dead' lmao

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:21 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Let a boy dream his dream, you monster

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Pretty good mid season finale. Negan once again wrecks house (awesome villain, truly can't get enough of the guy), and we have a real casualty. I do wish it wasn't Carl though. He's really grown on me these last few years. Seeing the bite on him was actually a gut punch.

It's a damn shame knowing everything will once again slow to a crawl after this and we wont get an episode like this again until next year.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:44 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m still waiting to see if Rick loses his hand like in the comic book.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 04:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. Won't happen. Would be to costly to have to cover it up with effects like CGI or practical, which always looks like crap.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Pretty good mid season finale. Negan once again wrecks house (awesome villain, truly can't get enough of the guy), and we have a real casualty. I do wish it wasn't Carl though. He's really grown on me these last few years. Seeing the bite on him was actually a gut punch.

It's a damn shame knowing everything will once again slow to a crawl after this and we wont get an episode like this again until next year.
Negan couldn't win with a bat, lol. Weak villain, speeches that drags on and ensures boredom from the audience, more ranting from him with little to no consequences. Rick doesn't give a **** about Negan. He tried to live together with the Governor. **** that.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 03:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda almost forgot the show was returning soon this Sunday... That was still retarded about Carl, but just wait for the dust to settle, people will move on from him in time.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 06:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Have they came up with a reason for why Carl didn't turn yet?

Or are they still dragging it out?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 08:51 AM
Darth Thor

^ He will turn. But theyll obviously kill him first.

It takes time to turn after getting bitten.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Negan couldn't win with a bat, lol. Weak villain, speeches that drags on and ensures boredom from the audience, more ranting from him with little to no consequences. Rick doesn't give a **** about Negan. He tried to live together with the Governor. **** that.

Never forget how Rick thanked Negan after he put his dick in Ricks mouth

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 01:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Any where from 3 minutes to 8 hours as I seem to recall, or whatever DRAMABOMB the script calls for....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 04:25 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Think dead Guvernah could be made as much a meme here as dead Snoke? Funny edit...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 10:30 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

They handled the sendoff perfectly tonight.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 03:26 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It was good acting and all, though still couldn’t shake off the dislike of the circumstances that led up to this. That said, seeing Carl’s vision of what could be was the best part for me.

Gavin was also a loss.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 05:03 AM
S_W_LeGenD

TBH, they should kill TWD itself. It has lost its charm in its seemingly endless rehash of supposedly Good guys vs. Bad guys trope.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 02:20 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TBH, they should kill TWD itself. It has lost its charm in its seemingly endless rehash of supposedly Good guys vs. Bad guys trope.

That is the Sad Thing about TWD. It can ONLY DO 3 PLOTS.

And after 8 or so years it is just Hash, ReHash and Dry it out and Start Over again.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:02 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After Rick is eventually able to make peace with Negan which Carl set him on the path on with his dying breath in the TV show's case, that's pretty much when it should end honestly.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:24 PM
Impediment
Endless

This show has officially jumped the shark.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:07 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is all I could think of the whole damn episode:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 05:35 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote