KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 187 188 [189] 190 191 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

So did Carl actually "Die"???

If so.. I hope Rick's Meltdown was AWESOME!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 07:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yes, but the whole episode was bizarre to me. Shifts between Morgan and Carol basically going Spec Ops on a bunch of Saviors and then really mopey deathbed dialogue.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:47 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

I hope Carl's talk to Rick about bringing peace without violence isn't taken to the heart, because pacifist, peaceful Rick is trash.
Pretty much every character that takes this path turns to shit. Like the instances that Morgan, Carol and old prison Rick did this.

Last edited by Inhuman on Feb 27th, 2018 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 06:08 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Yeah, there is that concern admittedly. Morgan is just unstable though; he's either gotta be pacifist, or full-time killer with no self-control. But yeah, old prison pacifist Rick was pretty much the main reason he lost to the Guvernah.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 06:35 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
The Flight 520 Hijacker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Are we absolutely certain Carl's being written off and it's not some ploy? Really makes no sense, he's finally becoming interesting after years of being an annoying little shit.

Was wondering if Carl is saved somehow. Remember that helicopter we saw earlier. That didn't pan out to anything, right? What if they (the people who own the copter) have the cure to stave off the zombie-hiv, which gives you a fever; then you die.

edit: Remember that future flash-forward scene of older Rick in the house? Was Carl in that?

Hate to say I told you so, but....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 09:05 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Yeah, at this point, not surprised at all. Worst thing, they dragged out his death beyond the logical closure point, over and over. Turned it so retardingly sappy that it lost all meaning/emotion.

I'm just watching because I have friends over every Sunday for dinner shows and/or movies and some of then are still really into it. Rick's still kind of cool, but this show has lost its appeal to me.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Two words!

ZOMBIE MEATBALLS!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

With Sauce and Cheese?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 03:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

That ending message between Rick and Negan was pretty powerful. Left more an impact for me Carlís death itself did last week. Simonís antics kinda stole the show too, but Negan telling Rick he not only failed as a leader, but failed as a father (while also feeling for Carl), that shit hit right home.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:18 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

I really wanted to continue liking this show because I'm still a huge fan of the comics, but damn... It has completely lost me. I don't have any sort of urge/will to watch it anymore, and probably won't. It's primarily garbage at this point, splashed with a few good bits of dialogue here and there.

Real shame, because it could be SO much better. sad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

The last season was pretty much unbearable with the pacing and stupidity, but this season has been much more watchable, aside from what they did with Carl, which admittedly is a dealbreaker for the show long run since he's supposed to represent the future and all that... I'm still curious as how this arc will go down even without him though in comparison/contrast to the comics, but after that will probably be a good time to jump ship, methinks.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:17 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That grinder scene was hilarious 😂

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Fegelien!

Hate Tara, hate Gabriel, and everyone and everything else is boring. This f*cking show that makes me keep watching somehow.

Except Eugene. I hope him and Negan survive to star in odd-couple style comedies.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 12:40 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Savage Rick is baaaaack. Like how Negan held his own too though given the shitty situation he was in.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:18 AM
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

Eugene is shit.

Gabriel was growing on me, now he will just be the blind guy with faith that will base his actions on the Lord guiding him sort of thing thumb down

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 08:09 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

This show has hope with its latest commonwealth story arc, if handled correctly. Hopefully, AMC will not screw this story arc by imposing budgetary constraints.

Commonwealth might be the key to the endgame.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 06:38 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Tonightís episode was sure satisfying, even though Iím still feeling the blow this show wrongly took with Carl, but this still seems like the first time in awhile Iíve felt stoked for a WD season finale, so I hope next week delivers.

And yeah, I donít like Eugene anymore, tho youíre not supposed to by this point.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:11 AM
Flyattractor

Darn. Eugene was the only character I still gave a shit about on this show.

Glad I don't watch anymore.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:23 AM
LordofBrooklyn

This was a great episode which should lead to a tremendous season finale.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:56 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Fegelien!

I for one am enjoying Savior Eugene. He's delightful!

Genuinely good episode, there's not many of these anymore. Was getting sick of listening to "the group's" gay little inspiration speeches of hope and fighting for what's right. Some good 'ol fashioned hate and murder was a welcome change.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 12:54 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote