KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 191 192 [193] 194 195 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Who are these fools flying in the choppers looking for A's and B's?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 09:43 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dunno but they have been flying around since season 1 so... guess they aint found it yet.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 10:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yep. Kirkman does love the emotional milk run.

It will be exceptionally done with Rick I imagine, but still, yeah.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 04:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It will be exceptionally done with Rick I imagine, but still, yeah.

What I would really hope for is that we see Rick go thru all this crap to get back to the Hospital dying every inch of the way. Get back to the room where it all started. He collapses on to the bed...and then wakes up and we find out the whole show....WAS ONLY A DREAM!!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! Ohhh could you IMAGINE the SHIT Storm if THAT happened!!!!!!!

Oh if Only To Dream!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 07:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At the very least I expect this is when he'll see some vision of Shane before dying who was mentioned to make a cameo in this season... Definitely playing off the beginning of the show nostalgia in addition to the hospital.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 09:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Dunno but they have been flying around since season 1 so... guess they aint found it yet.
I don't think it's the same people in the first season.

Last season when the Saviors killed the junk people their leader(name escapes me) asked Jadis was what the deal with the helicopter landing pad in the back was for. Jadis knows something but what is the question.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 05:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah its not since Season 1. Even Negan was shocked when he saw the copter last season.

Also I wonder if Jesus will finally get a bigger part with Rick going.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 05:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How many episodes are there after the "Death of Rick"?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 08:37 PM
Darth Thor

Presumably another 11 in this season.

Question is how many of those will they be mourning over him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 09:30 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Or will be just Useless Filler.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 09:34 PM
LordofBrooklyn

The death of Rick only magnifies how MORONIC it was to kill Carl off last season. The natural progression of Carl having to pick up the mantle after the loss of his father could have propelled the show for seasons to come.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 09:59 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Is why when Rick's gone, I'm pretty much done. They made the show lose any goodwill it had throughout the run.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 10:18 PM
Flyattractor

The only reason to watch this show is just to see WHO DIES!!!

Fuh dat crap.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:12 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Rick's story isn't over yet.

Confirmed solo movies coming.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:23 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A fitting end for Rick's time on the show; an entire episode consisting of nothing but gay motivational speeches and dramatic background music. After 9 seasons of someone being somehow ambushed by a shambling corpse in broad daylight and never seeing it coming, I've just now realized it's because the background music drowns everything out. Can't have a formulaic episode without the music beating us over the head about what to feel.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:20 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I stopped being able to subject myself to this show after the painstakingly large amount of nothing that was most of last season. Just based on reading the comments on this page, I take it things haven't improved this season.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:04 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Rick's story isn't over yet.

Confirmed solo movies coming.

So I saw. Bait and switch thanks to deus ex helicopter.

Really enjoyed the dream sequences he had though. The Shane one was better than I thought it'd be, and Hershel having one last cameo was magical given when Scott Wilson recently passed away.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:38 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: His foster daughter and another time jump in the next few episodes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I stopped being able to subject myself to this show after the painstakingly large amount of nothing that was most of last season. Just based on reading the comments on this page, I take it things haven't improved this season.

No, this season is better than the last two.

Characters are better utilized and have dialogues. There is drama between the communities even when Rick is trying to fix things.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:09 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Both seasons are better than season 7, to be fair. After the Abraham and Glenn death episode, the pacing and writing mostly all went to shit. Season 8 was passable in comparison with the exception of Carl. The current one has been perhaps the most decent, but without Rick now, will be hard to remain as invested for me, though will at least give the last few episodes of the year a chance.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:54 AM