KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 198 199 [200] 201 202 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad Sad Little Shill Boy.
Kinda resembles your life. Quitting.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 12:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. The Walking Dead is a Very WEAK Show. Is why I stopped watching quite a few seasons ago.

The Weakling Dead.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 02:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Another good ep. this week.
For those of us that actually watch the show. smile

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 03:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is FEAR still on too?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 10:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Was that Opie from Sons Of Anarchy playing Beta?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 02:45 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^that be him. Good eye. thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 09:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this show still worth watching? I’ve got the whole current season on my eve but can’t bring myself to watch

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 04:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ooh, i still have to watch this week’s ep!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 09:41 PM
riv6672

That was fun.
Lots of violence, and a rivalry started, w. some surprising humor thrown in here and there, which is always nice.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The ambush on the whisperers was not bad at all. Daryl/Beta was well done. Despite the size difference it didnt come off as too awkward. Carol showed her two faces, as she was more than willing to kill the new group (she was responsible for), but opted to co-opt them instead, w. a movie of all things, instead of cookies.
That wound up paying dividends as the Highwaymen rescued the Alexandrians.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 09:34 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

So....no one mentioning the genocide of characters this week?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 06:49 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So....no one mentioning the genocide of characters this week?

Who really died besides some random walkers?

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 12:06 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by tkitna
Who really died besides some random walkers?

Carol & Ezekiel's adopted son, Henry
(please log in to view the image)

Carl's old love interest, Enid

Tara

Tammy the blacksmith's wife

And 6 other minor characters

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 02:01 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Damn. I liked Tara and Enid. Had to look twice to make sure that was really them.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 04:00 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Goddamn, this show got good again! I stopped watching after Season 8 but kept tabs on it via youtube. Holy shit, that pike scene was brutal. I don't know who some of those characters are, but Tara, Enid, and Frankie actually hit me. Not only that, but I've went from hating Negan to actively hoping that he gets released and bashes in some Whisperer skulls alongside Daryl.

Quite simply, Angela Kang has clearly done an AMAZING job taking over for the hack writer Gimple.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:52 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Lestov16
I've went from hating Negan to actively hoping that he gets released and bashes in some Whisperer skulls alongside Daryl.
I had the same thought, plus ... Release the Carol!

Something else I saw posted in Youtube: at least Enid and Carl are together again.

Now I'm wondering: will Lydia prove to be the key to Alpha and the Whisperers' defeat?? Let's see if Fate has a sense of irony here.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Mar 27th, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 10:54 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I can't wait to see the Dialogue and showdown between Carol and Alpha. I also can't wait to see both Daryl and Negan, put a serious fatal asswhupping on that big nasty bastard Beta.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:10 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Carol & Ezekiel's adopted son, Henry

Carl's old love interest, Enid

Tara

Tammy the blacksmith's wife

And 6 other minor characters

I work midnight shifts and watch it in the morning. I don't remember any of this. Guess I better rewatch it.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:43 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

It caught me off guard for sure.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:13 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I can't wait to see the Dialogue and showdown between Carol and Alpha. I also can't wait to see both Daryl and Negan, put a serious fatal asswhupping on that big nasty bastard Beta.

^^^If these things dont happen, or at least get set up to, i’ll be disappointed.

Man the look on Carol’s face at the end was just awful.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 10:10 AM
tkitna

I fell asleep and missed half of episode 15. Damn. After rewatching it, yeah, there were a lot of fatalities.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 11:37 PM