KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 200 201 [202] 203 204 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 12:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

No matter how worse the show might be now, can't be as bad looking as The Walking Dead: World Beyond. Is anyone even gonna watch that? Unlike Fear TWD, don't see myself entertaining the pilot, let alone the whole first season.

Quickly caught up on the gist of what happened here, and Negan killing Alpha was an interesting twist, but Michonne being written off in a similar vein to Rick is pretty telling in what little remains of the show's future. Don't blame the actress though if she just wanted to leave too at that point.

Oh, the part with her seeing Andrea die where they first met was just a painful reminder of how badly they treated and portrayed her compared to the comics. Thanks AMC.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 26th, 2020 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 07:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's just descended into random nonsense now. None of the characters feel like they're even remotely connected to one another anymore. You don't care when any of them die and they don't seem to care when other characters die either.

It was barely holding together before Maggie went out of it with no explanation cos the actress wanted more money. Now it's beyond redemption.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 11:40 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Like I said before, I watch from force of habit!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its just not worth rewatching any episodes of The Walking Dead from any season. Watching it once is enough and its best to forget about it as its such a chore watching episodes.

Its better to not even bother with revisiting any episodes.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 02:26 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Okay thumb up

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:09 PM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

One big problem with the Walking Dead TV show was that the villains were too toned down such as Negan or the Governor, They were not as evil or disturbing as the evil people in real life.

Last edited by robotflug on Apr 5th, 2020 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 02:18 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by robotflug
Its just not worth rewatching any episodes of The Walking Dead from any season. Watching it once is enough and its best to forget about it as its such a chore watching episodes.

Its better to not even bother with revisiting any episodes.
S01E01 still has a great rewatch factor, imo. I still think it's the best single episode of the series.

But I also haven't watched this abortion of a show since Negan was introduced.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 02:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

One big problem with the Walking Dead TV show was that the villains were too toned down such as Negan or the Governor, They were not as evil or disturbing as the evil people in real life.

Real life? embarrasment

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 09:14 AM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

These people are way scarier and more evil than the Walking Dead TV shows versions of Negan and The Governor https://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 10:43 PM
riv6672

For a being a show you don’t care for or watch, it seems you spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 12:23 AM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've stopped half way through season 9, tried watching through Fear the Walking Dead but quiet at season 3.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 12:50 AM
riv6672

Hmm.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 01:42 AM
Artol

These people are way scarier and more evil than the Walking Dead TV shows versions of Negan and The Governor https://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

That's an interesting list. I feel you can see a bit of an American centric approach in it, with people like Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein placing in it.

I also lost interest in the Walking Dead after a few seasons though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 07:50 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

haha, cool.
This thread thrives on ppl who don’t watch the show. laughing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 09:25 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Galan007
S01E01 still has a great rewatch factor, imo. I still think it's the best single episode of the series.

But I also haven't watched this abortion of a show since Negan was introduced.

I mean Negan had a good introduction which even you and others admitted, before they later wet the bed on some of the writing with him, though it wasn't JDM's fault. Him killing Alpha recently was a nice twist at least.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 10:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Him killing Alpha recently was a nice twist at least.

Yeah that was pretty dope!
His and Carol’s conversation re: that plan was fun to watch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 11:41 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I mean Negan had a good introduction which even you and others admitted, before they later wet the bed on some of the writing with him, though it wasn't JDM's fault. Him killing Alpha recently was a nice twist at least.
I really enjoyed Negan's introduction season.

Only caught a few episodes of the following season, became disgusted with it, then just stopped watching all together.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2020 04:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah the following season was hard to get through yes

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 09:29 AM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what can save Walking Dead, a crossover with SpongeBob SquarePants.

Imagine Negan and Plankton working together to get the Krabby Patty secret formula. plus Spongebob and his friends can work along with Rick and his people. Now that would be a crossover everyone would love.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 12:33 AM