KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 204 205 [206]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone still watch this. I stopped years ago.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2021 09:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I've debated with myself picking back up at like season 7 (I think it is) to see Negan. I quit in season 4 or 5, I can't really remember. But I got tired of the filler episodes. It was obvious that they were milking the show too much.

It was cool seeing Negan, but that season was pretty awful, due to Rick, and by extension everyone else, but mostly Rick, being completely and utterly cucked.

I get it Negan’s charismatic and has a lot of henchmen but someone could have taken him out a bazillion times pretty easily.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2021 10:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

AMC really should stop making Walking Dead spin-off TV shows as it gets really old and repetitive.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2021 11:18 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong thread

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 10:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There was something called TWD Origins on this weekend.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan did a nice job narrating Negan’s storyline throughout the seasons.

Speaking of Negan, he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: popped up in issue 11 of Donny Cates’ Image comic called Crossover. Twas quite unexpected. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 12:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The damn show’s FINALLY finished their finale ep.

Norman Reedus went out like a champ, though laughing

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead...yl-costume/amp/

Old Post May 20th, 2022 12:30 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Apparently the Daryl and Carol spinoff show sequel got cancelled too. Not sure how much longer Fear TWD will last, but this decade+ running series can finally rest soon.

Old Post May 20th, 2022 02:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ah, TWD.
The Tales 6 ep. Mini a couple months ago was pretty awful.

The first ep. was pretty good; the story was familiar but Terry Crews and Olivia Munn carried it.

The second ep. was well ACTED. Parker Posey and Jillian Bell were good IN it, but the story was are-traded mumbo jumbo.

The other four eps were bad, forgettable, bad and forgettable.

The first of the final eps have started airing, so…almost over.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2022 09:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I liked the backstory episode for Alpha, but agree the other episodes were bad and forgettable. If the whole miniseries had been about Olivia and Terry, wouldve been much more interesting.

Aside from the Rick and Michonne spinoff.. and the Daryl Dixon show, I see there is also going to be a Negan and Maggie one, called Dead City. Theyre really wanting to expand the universe with the original show ending soon, milking it as expected.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2022 03:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Yeah they’re gonna milk the moo out of that thing!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2022 05:26 PM