KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
watershedmoment

Check out the trailer for the new season that just premiered at Comic-Con, it's insane! I love it! Here's the link: ow.ly/1uSvGs

Best show I've seen in a while, can't wait for it to come back on!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 11:16 PM
watershedmoment is currently offline Click here to Send watershedmoment a Private Message Find more posts by watershedmoment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Omg, this show is amazing. I just netflixed the first season and finished watching it. AMAZING. There's a trailer for the next season? Where?!!?! *goes searching for it ravenously*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 11:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ah, here it is...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 12:06 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm looking forward to season 2, really enjoyed that is was a drama to the back-set of a zombie apocalypse.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 05:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Season 2 poster revealed...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 08:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's funny because there's a living guy running. Get it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 08:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gustavo Fring
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It's funny because there's a living guy running. Get it.

Haha yes it is!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 12:00 AM
Gustavo Fring is currently offline Click here to Send Gustavo Fring a Private Message Find more posts by Gustavo Fring Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

AMC.com has like six short webisodes that were pretty cool.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 12:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Didn't like the webisodes. Over acting and the musical score was off.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 05:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't see the webisodes yet but liked the first season.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 06:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Where do you watch these Webisodes??

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 03:21 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Where do you watch these Webisodes??

Here's the first Webisode.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-de...des-1-a-new-day

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 03:45 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanks very much, Lance!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 06:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The first episode of the new season was very enjoyable. It's what I've come to expect from the show.

Any thoughts as to what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick during the finale episode last season? Personally, I think it involves [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lori being pregnant. And while I like the idea of Merle becoming the Governor, it makes me wonder how the show will deal with that topic if/when it arises? If they follow the comic series, then the Governor will end up [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killing Lori and Judy (Lori's now unborn child)--and it's hard for me to imagine them going that route as of now.

Either way, that wouldn't happen for a LONG time.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 12:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I thought Shane was a goner last night for sure. When i saw the 3 of them going on their own I figured it would happen. I wonder how much longer he"ll be around.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 09:13 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

First ep of S2 let me down a bit.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 10:07 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Holy Smoking Cow! Just 7 episodes of this show have completely taken a giant shit on anything done by George A. Romero in the past 20 years. This is the mature version of the Zombie mythology that I've been waiting for...there are no badass killing machines or idiotic lameass spoofs/gags/satire parts like Zombieland in this show. Wow!

I so much regret not reading the comic...wait, take it back...I'M GLAD I didn't read the comic out of fear of spoilers. Props to the entire production team and writers, screenplay, donut guy catering the staff...whatever! ****in awesome work they've done here....

The Walking Dead and the New ThunderCats are the reason why I watch Television again (well, actually cable..whatever **** YOU)

P.S. BRING BACK Michael Rooker I want more of his character!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Romero has only made shit for the past 20 years, thats not saying much.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 12:47 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:38 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Robtard
First ep of S2 let me down a bit.

My girlfriend and I have both read the books and thought the first three eps of the 1st season were good and the last half mindbogglingly bad writing.

When we watched the 1st episode of 2nd season last night we were bored. None of the characters have the flair of their comic counterparts besides Dale, Glenn and Andrea.

Not happy with were this show is going, this show should've been impossible to get wrong.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 10:15 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote