KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
well, it's been renewed for a 3rd season. smile

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 27th, 2011 03:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by S_D_J
well, it's been renewed for a 3rd season. smile
Is there going to be another year-long hiatus between seasons?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 11:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably October of 2012. Hopefully the world hasn't ended by then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 12:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I hate that crap.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 01:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

GoT is not until April....

mad

I know what you mean.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 01:20 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Galan007
I hate that crap.
I know, I hate world's ending. sad

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 04:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Galan007
Is there going to be another year-long hiatus between seasons?

Probably, like many other cable series, it will surely be only 13 episodes long... just as this season is

although we only get 6 ep this season and the reminder 7 will air starting Feb 12th next year

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 04:28 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Well, that was brutal.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 04:11 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That was uncalled for.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 04:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperEvil

Poor Otis

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 12:57 PM
SuperEvil is currently offline Click here to Send SuperEvil a Private Message Find more posts by SuperEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I was actually sympathetic to the guy, and then he goes and does that shit. Well f*ck him. I hope he has a brutal death.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 10:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No need for both of them to die.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It didn't really make sense though.

About 30 seconds prior he was telling the guy to go on without him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 11:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by -Pr-
I was actually sympathetic to the guy, and then he goes and does that shit. Well f*ck him. I hope he has a brutal death.

To be fair, Shane was pretty certain that if he didn't do something, both him and Otis were going to die, and he certainly didn't enjoy it, hence him saying "Sorry." and looking visibly shaken afterward. It was cruel, yes, but when a boy's life is on the line, it calls for drastic measures.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 11:29 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
To be fair, Shane was pretty certain that if he didn't do something, both him and Otis were going to die, and he certainly didn't enjoy it, hence him saying "Sorry." and looking visibly shaken afterward. It was cruel, yes, but when a boy's life is on the line, it calls for drastic measures.

Yeah, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shane killing Otis wasn't exactly a bad guy thing he did, just a dick-move, but the fifteen mins of staring at himself in the mirror while the music was all: DUN DUN DUN!!! Skyrocketed that guy to villain status. Everyone I know who saw the show is saying he's a bad guy now, when he's not exactly quite there. Since the show is going its own way, I'm calling it now, Shane's gonna be the tv series version of the Governor.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 12:02 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

This show is so slow.

Three episodes in:

*Derp*, Sophia where are you? *Herp*

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 11:23 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

The Shane thing was kinda predictable. I had told someone early Sunday morning that he would do that. I don't think it was evil.He did what he did to survive and whether and accident or not, they were in that predicament because of Otis.

Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Since the show is going its own way, I'm calling it now, Shane's gonna be the tv series version of the Governor.

I don't know about that. I keep thinking the Governor is going to be Merle (Daryle's brother). That guy was a d**k and now has a grudge against Rick. Plus he cutting having to cut his hand would be a perfect excuse for what happened in the comic.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 03:31 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It's funny that the most interesting characters on the show died early on in the comic (Shane) or didn't exist at all (Daryle).

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 04:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mindset
It didn't really make sense though.

About 30 seconds prior he was telling the guy to go on without him.

He was thinking about the kid, someone had to deliver the medical supplies and he had a gimpy leg, his chances were slim at best. When Otis refused, Operation Fat-Bait went into play.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 04:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by FinalAnswer

It might be understandable, but it certainly doesn't make it right, or justifiable imo. Otis, being a big guy, was still moving as quickly as he was, and they actually looked, to me, like they had actually put more distance between them than they'd had earlier.

It was just a dick move, imo. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I mean, he didn't even shoot him in the head. He intentionally just did it to slow him down so he'd get eaten alive.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 05:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote