KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Kratos v.s. Bayonetta
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro

3. It destroyed the arena Kratos was on, and injured and knocked the massive Gaia off of Olympus, though it did not injure Kratos.

3. Just to point this out: It didn't destroy the arena. It did injure Gaia though, and simply because her hand was around the arena where the electrical explosion took place. It was also created with the intention of annihilating Kratos.

Originally posted by BloodRain
...remembering ain't my forté.

For Hermes it was a distance to time thing. Distance from his height and put to scale from what he travelled.

No but before she transformed she was running over 160mph to easily catch up to a car speeding twice as fast as other cars. Didn't look that far into her feats.. on that I'm positive there's a time where she's moved faster then a bullet.

Over 160mph isn't even close to what her speed should really be if she can move faster than a bullet.
Seriously, traveling faster than a speeding car isn't a comparable to use for Hermes, who is supposed to be much faster than Poseidon (can break the sound barrier) and Zeus. (in all likelihood, can turn into lightning and move)

Any attacks in Witch-Time, making her by Kratos' standpoint multiple times faster, would make her attack force much higher then her normal hits. With that on she will move faster then he can react [even if he had lightning reactions] and strikes will do serious damage.

More fair to do this without Witch-Time..

Or we can give Kratos the Amulet of the Fates. He doesn't manipulate time in 3, but he does so in 2. Not to mention, this takes place in the Temple of the Fates. >__>

What are the limits on her Witch-Time (i.e. how long does it last?)

~ Queen Sheba if summoned, would end anyone, barring high level cosmic reality warpers.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jun 20th, 2010 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 07:19 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

You sure? I remember the characteristic expanding circle and such while she was charging up for the Head-butt.

That's just the equivalent of God of War's QTE.

Originally posted by NemeBro
What the **** is this shit?

Are you aware of the massive difference in strength it takes between knocking around a building and stopping a blow from something as massive as Cronos, who is able to carry a mountain on his back for thousands of years, and Atlas, who supports the world. The difference is gigantic.

I know what the titans can lift. Kratos never holds the world or carry a mountain-sized temple on his back.

Well the longest I've seen Witch Time used is 5 minutes in the Prologue but it might be longer in the end of every boss battle (which I do not know since I do not pay attention to the timer).

It also seems that Witch Time works better on high-level opponents when they're near death or severely hurt based on the use in the boss fights.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 07:47 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Over 160mph isn't even close to what her speed should really be if she can move faster than a bullet.
Seriously, traveling faster than a speeding car isn't a comparable to use for Hermes, who is supposed to be much faster than Poseidon (can break the sound barrier) and Zeus. (in all likelihood, can turn into lightning and move)

Or we can give Kratos the Amulet of the Fates. He doesn't manipulate time in 3, but he does so in 2. Not to mention, this takes place in the Temple of the Fates. >__>

~ Queen Sheba if summoned, would end anyone, barring high level cosmic reality warpers.

That was just for that running scene, . Hermes isn't even near supersonic himself. Would try to find the scene I'm thinking of but I don't even know where to start looking ~,~

Good call on location. How does he use use it in there? Doubting its as easy as she uses her skill.

(?)One instance was when she evaded bullets from point blank. She must of been faster or as fast to dodge at that distance.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Last edited by BloodRain on Jun 20th, 2010 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 08:03 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
That's just the equivalent of God of War's QTE.

Alright.
I'll look at other sort of attacks to see if she didn't use Witch-time

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
It also seems that Witch Time works better on high-level opponents when they're near death or severely hurt based on the use in the boss fights.

Does anyone show resistance to Witch-Time? Or does it even work on other Umbra witches like Jeanne?

That was just for that running scene, . Hermes isn't even near supersonic himself. Would try to find the scene I'm thinking of but I don't even know where to start looking ~,~

Good call on location. How does he use use it in there? Doubting its as easy as she uses her skill.

(?)One instance was when she evaded bullets from point blank. She must of been faster or as fast to dodge at that distance.

Well into super-sonic actually.
Considering he's known as the fastest of the gods, and Poseidon is super-sonic himself...
He also runs down a mountain. Somewhat like Dante's running down Temeni-Guru feat.
Then there's his feat of casually running up the chain and laughing.

There are multiple statues scattered throughout the Temple. If he's in their presence, he can use the amulet to slow time to a crawl.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 08:42 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Clip of super-sonic Posidon? Thing is Hermes has never shown any movements that are over sub-sonic.

I take it someone thought about the location beforehand Bay's power is still in a slight advantage with access and by how much its times slowed by(?) but is not as much now..

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 08:59 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Clip of super-sonic Posidon? Thing is Hermes has never shown any movements that are over sub-sonic.

I take it someone thought about the location beforehand Bay's power is still in a slight advantage with access and by how much its times slowed by(?) but is not as much now..

At about 7:10. Start at about 7:00 to see the Titan Poseidon one-shots.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 09:12 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Does anyone show resistance to Witch-Time? Or does it even work on other Umbra witches like Jeanne?

The only enemies I remember having immunity to Witch Time are the gold claw-lizards and the gold axemen which are the highest ranking angels outside of the boss characters. Strangely, Witch Time works on the bosses (even Jubileus).

And yes, it works on Jeanne and Balder.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 09:35 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Bump...

Bayonetta wins.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 12:09 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote