KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Kratos v.s. Bayonetta
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dev10n
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: greenville

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


__________________

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:27 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: greenville

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.
you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****


__________________

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:28 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dev10n
you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****


Before you make such gratuitous accusations, have you even bothered to CHECK the calculation?

Of course you have not... thats what makes this trolling of yours so blatantly pathetic.

And your constant insulting only garuntees at least a temp ban, but judging from your reactions, it's becoming more apparent that a permanent ban will be the only solution.


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:33 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere you aren't

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.

Out of curiosity...What did he do? confused


__________________

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:33 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Out of curiosity...What did he do? confused


He got permabanned for fighting with mods.


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dev10n
you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****

bahaha!
you made my day, kid..
anyways kratos wins, due to there being no valid counter argument against him smile


__________________

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: greenville

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Before you make such gratuitous accusations, have you even bothered to CHECK the calculation?

Of course you have not... thats what makes this trolling of yours so blatantly pathetic.

And your constant insulting only garuntees at least a temp ban, but judging from your reactions, it's becoming more apparent that a permanent ban will be the only solution.
who cares about permanent ban seriously i just got an account and quickly realised this site is filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches


__________________

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:36 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dev10n
who cares about permanent ban seriously i just got an account and quickly realised this site is filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches


Gee... How thoroughly mature... You don't even know WF... And you beleive that acting like an utter troll and fanboy is "real". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: And he's banned faster than a speeding bullet... His best speed feat evar!


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 14th, 2010 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:39 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dev1on
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

Bayonetta CURBSTOMPS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:54 AM
Dev1on is currently offline Click here to Send Dev1on a Private Message Find more posts by Dev1on Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

How original....


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere you aren't

wut


__________________

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:57 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

Instant clone, socking with his first post right where the original left off... within minutes of the original ban.... obvious sock is obvious.


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 10:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dev1on
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 10:40 AM
Dev1on is currently offline Click here to Send Dev1on a Private Message Find more posts by Dev1on Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Gender: Male
Location: The spire of the shadows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dev1on
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him
LOLOL


__________________
fear the shade Knight

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 12:23 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

..........


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 12:52 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

Kratos for lack of argument for Bayonetta, not for this 'lightning dodging' feat. He doesn't.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dev10n
filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dev1on
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him

Filled with nerds and lames, so he's desperately trying join again with a sock..

Can someone tell me why these idiots are showing up lately?


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:03 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dev1on
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Kratos for lack of argument for Bayonetta, not for this 'lightning dodging' feat. He doesn't.



Filled with nerds and lames, so he's desperately trying join again with a sock..

Can someone tell me why these idiots are showing up lately?
did he say anything about the site hmm? he said nerds and lames- nerds as in they try to overpower or talk down to people on a website because in real life they have no actual power
and by lames he means people who hop on a bandwagon to make a couple of friends because in real life its extremely hard for them
i just discovered this site its cool but i mean the people in it are annoying
watch someone will insult me dispite the fact i have said no names in particular watch then you will see what im talking about

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:12 PM
Dev1on is currently offline Click here to Send Dev1on a Private Message Find more posts by Dev1on Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Gender: Male
Location: The Underground

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dev1on
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him


mmmm

Hai thar, my name is Sir Scott Pinkerton.

I've got a hankering for someone to suck my delicious teabags. Would you kindly get on your knees like the **** you are and do it you studmuffin?


__________________



Howdy!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:15 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Gender: Male
Location: Punching you in the throat.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
mmmm

Hai thar, my name is Sir Scott Pinkerton.

I've got a hankering for someone to suck my delicious teabags. Would you kindly get on your knees like the **** you are and do it you studmuffin?


Lol

Look Dev1on, I tried to help you, I tried being nice, I tried to steer you right. You openly attacked me repeatedly despite this, thats why I now treat you like a bad rash on the ass of the forums. You brought that on yourself.

Now, you need to brush up on the forum rules and study internet & debating ettiquete. Firstly, if you beleive so strongly that Screampaste was wrong, then you have to prove it.... definitively, without resorting to flames and smart assed remarks. If he did simply pluck that calc off Wiki, without doing any of the work himself, then all you needed to do was post the link to the page he pulled it from, then reverse-engineer the calc to prove it is wrong in the first place.

Secondly: You've created an enormous stain on your very new reputation by doing what you just did. You've trolled and flamed in your first week, and Backfire banned you permanently because of your attitude, and within minutes, your sock account appeared. I warned you that was going to happen numerous times, yet all I got was backhanded flames and nothing else, not even a debating argument. You need to learn the skills of the debate and not resort to these things if you eveer hope to last here, because people can smell sock accounts a mile away.

If you can do these things, and not act like a complete jerk, IE: Stop trolling, flaming and spamming, then you may last longer than the end of this week.


__________________


The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 14th, 2010 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:29 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dev1on
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Lol

Look Dev1on, I tried to help you, I tried being nice, I tried to steer you right. You openly attacked me repeatedly despite this, thats why I now treat you like a bad rash on the ass of the forums. You brought that on yourself.

Now, you need to brush up on the forum rules and study internet & debating ettiquete. Firstly, if you beleive so strongly that Screampaste was wrong, then you have to prove it.... definitively, without resorting to flames and smart assed remarks. If he did simply pluck that calc off Wiki, without doing any of the work himself, then all you needed to do was post the link to the page he pulled it from, then reverse-engineer the calc to prove it is wrong in the first place.

Secondly: You've created an enormous stain on your very new reputation by doing what you just did. You've trolled and flamed in your first week, and Backfire banned you permanently because of your attitude, and within minutes, your sock account appeared. I warned you that was going to happen numerous times, yet all I got was backhanded flames and nothing else, not even a debating argument. You need to learn the skills of the debate and not resort to these things if you eveer hope to last here, because people can smell sock accounts a mile away.

If you can do these things, and not act like a complete jerk, IE: Stop trolling, flaming and spamming, then you may last longer than the end of this week.
i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:40 PM
Dev1on is currently offline Click here to Send Dev1on a Private Message Find more posts by Dev1on Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:19 PM.
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.