KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Kratos v.s. Bayonetta
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lightning moves extroardinarily fast, faster than anythign Bayonetta has.

Lol@calling us fanboys, when you claim Bayonetta can blitz someone who deflects lightning.

except if anyone on the first page of this thread has ever played though Bayonetta you'd know she too has legitimate lightning dodging feats while NOT in witch time no expression

just sayin'

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:43 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Dev1on
i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said* scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

*say

Also, suck my balls

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:43 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Dev1on
i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

The thing is, he provided verifiable evidence, which I verified for myself. Thats why I said he is correct. I already told you I'm not a bandwagon jumper.... What is it that you've got to say against the evidence he provided? I mean, even if he did rip it from Wiki, if it is proven correct, then there's no arguing it.

This is how debates are resolved, through verification of evidence. Even if the source is as questionable as Wiki, the fact is, if he's gone over it like he usually does, and validated it himself, then it's admissable evidence despite the source because of a second verification.

You may not like it, maybe even loath it, but when your proven wrong, then your proven wrong until you can counter the evidence.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:46 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Juk3n
except if anyone on the first page of this thread has ever played though Bayonetta you'd know she too has legitimate lightning dodging feats while NOT in witch time no expression

just sayin'

Hey look, a legitimate argument. smile

Gonna side with Bayo too for the moment, time powers are uberly cheap.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:50 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

just sayin'

And this here Dev1on, is a legitimate argument.

Done without resorting to the troling flaming spamming or socking

Thank you Juk3n.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:52 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

she gets free shots whenever she makes a dodge, can morph to move which triples her speed and agility, not saying she wins, but she doesn't get stomped out like everyone is making out. Kratos doesn't out perform her to a vast degree in any particular catagory save damage soak.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 01:56 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Bayonetta finally finds her dream man and the two have hardcore sex like never seen before. Seriously, Kratos makes Bayonetta climax with her ****ing lolipop, if he doesn't kill her first.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 03:43 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

http://www.ucar.edu/communications/.../Lightning.html

If anyone was doubting our claims on the speed of lightning, here is an official source.

It claims lightning is 220,000 kilometers per hour. Simply divide this by 3,600 to evaluate how many kilometers it will travel in a second, and you get 61.1. Multiply this by a thousand to get the meters it will travel in the same time, and the number is 61,000 meters per second, roughly 60,000, which was our claim.

So suck it and **** it Dev.

Nao Juken, when did Bayonetta dodge litninz? I cannot recall, played, but was utterly forgettable.

Also, I would wager physically Kratos would absolutely dominate Bayonetta, in durability he eclipses her as well. Keeping Cronos from crushing him and catching the Blade of Olympus in his hands is pretty neato.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by NemeBro

Nao Juken, when did Bayonetta dodge litninz? I cannot recall, played, but was utterly forgettable.

ja, thats the vibe im getting on this thread, no one liked the game much so bayonetta loses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way she dodges lightining on multiple accounts throughout the game, when you have to access locked areas and can only do so in witch time, you - trigger the switch, and must dodge a lightning strike in order to activate your witch time. And i must say, i know 'lightning is lightning' but her lightning is a much much MUCH faster strike than the one Kratos dodges from Zeus.

As for dominate physically, he might be stronger - thats a MIGHTBE , because how do you rate his Giant slaying against her 1000GIGATON attacks , without bias? Its arguable nonetheless. Speed, id rate her controlled application of her impressive MA porwess as an argument for better combat speed. Its hard to gauge with two different engines, but Kratos is simply not shown to be capable of some of the feats bayonetta is. But she could verywell dominate through his game as she is.

Last edited by Juk3n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:37 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
because how do you rate his Giant slaying against her 1000GIGATON attacks , without bias?

Yes, yes, and infinitons, too. Simply put: Her attacks show nothing of this level, it's just a neato number that shows up to make the game even moar tacky.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:48 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

based on what? She makes it look easy so that means two things..either she's DAMN strong, or the enemies are damn weak. Only bias leads to whatever answer you want to get from that...What specific strength feat from Kratos can you refer to that Bayonettas summon monster couldnt achieve?

that shows up to make the game even moar tacky.

are we discussing powersets here, or how bad you think the game is, if this was a popularity contest Kratos would stomp, but everywhere i turn theres people throwing in cheap shots about shit that doesnt matter ' utterly forgettable' 'moar tacky' what does this have to dowith her powerset?

Lol at the debating skill in this thread, i mean really? erm

Last edited by Juk3n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:53 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Bayonettas summon monster couldnt achieve?
She doesn't get summons here. stick out tongue Outside help isn't a one on one fight.

Also, resisting Cronos is impressive.

but yeah, infinitons aren't real, and she never shows gigatons of power behind her attacks, ect. The numbers aren't relevant. erm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:55 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

She doesn't get summons here. stick out tongue Outside help isn't a one on one fight.

Also, resisting Cronos is impressive.

but yeah, infinitons aren't real, and she never shows gigatons of power behind her attacks, ect. The numbers aren't relevant. erm

again based on what? these wernt pussy cats she was facing..Summons arnt really outside help though are they? I mean, how can they be classed as outside help when she uses them in every encounter, kinda strikes me as the norm in her powerset. But stips are stips i suppose stick out tongue, i'll say shes too quick for him combat wise and leave it at that. She leaves the enemies like statues when she witchtimes, and when NOT in witchtime these enemies dodge supernatural gunfire, which means they are no slouches in speed either, and she can evade indefinetley. While he - and you cant deny this - attacks like a brute in a bar room brawl, she has all the finesse, all the agility, all the skill and intangability, gunfire for annoyance and a lucky eyeshot, morphing so he can't stay close, air dodge so she's never commited unless shes certain of an attack..

Last edited by Juk3n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:00 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
*say

Also, suck my balls

Watch your language and attitude.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

again based on what? these wernt pussy cats she was facing..Summons arnt really outside help though are they? I mean, how can they be classed as outside help when she uses them in every encounter, kinda strikes me as the norm in her powerset. But stips are stips i suppose stick out tongue, i'll say shes too quick for him and leave it at that
Summons are actually not generally allowed by default in most threads to my knowledge, because it's like pulling a bunch of giant laser-shoosting frinds your your back pocket to fight for you, as opposed to fighting one on one.

Also, based on the fact that even though the tv screen says 1000 gigatons, the actual power behind her blows shows to be FAR less. no expression Do you know how much force that is? she never exhibits anything close.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:02 PM
NemeBro

ja, thats the vibe im getting on this thread, no one liked the game much so bayonetta loses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way she dodges lightining on multiple accounts throughout the game, when you have to access locked areas and can only do so in witch time, you - trigger the switch, and must dodge a lightning strike in order to activate your witch time. And i must say, i know 'lightning is lightning' but her lightning is a much much MUCH faster strike than the one Kratos dodges from Zeus.

As for dominate physically, he might be stronger - thats a MIGHTBE , because how do you rate his Giant slaying against her 1000GIGATON attacks , without bias? Its arguable nonetheless. Speed, id rate her controlled application of her impressive MA porwess as an argument for better combat speed. Its hard to gauge with two different engines, but Kratos is simply not shown to be capable of some of the feats bayonetta is. But she could verywell dominate through his game as she is.
1. To be fair to me I hate DMC even moar, at least Bayonetta had some likeable aspects. Me disliking Bayonetta is nothing no one shouldn't have expected.

2. Yeah, that is a lightning-timed feat.

3. Uh, dude, I don't count that for the same reason I do not think Balrog's Gigaton punch weighs a billion tons, or that the Megaton Hammer Link uses weighs a million. Without feats the name is meaningless. Not to mention... Kratos has resisted being crushed by Atlas, whom can lift much more than a Gigaton, and Cronos, who is even larger than Atlas and has been carrying a mountain-sized fortress for thousands of years. I could accept Bayonetta having better functional combat speed. Kratos is a better fighter than Bayonetta though, there is a difference between efficiency and flash. And Bayonetta has not shown to be capable of some of the feats Kratos is.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos is a better fighter than Bayonetta though,
#
#
Nonsense, he's stronger fine, ill conceed but a better fighter? Just because she's flashy? She has better martial skill no doubt. Her flashy ness in grounded in etensive MA you can see that, he's a brute in comparison, are you really contesting this?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:08 PM
NemeBro

Whoa nao Scream, taking away ALL of Bayonetta's summons seriously gimps her powerset, be reasonable.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:08 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Function > Flash.

Edit: K, I'll let her have anything that's more buff than summon, so long as no extra entities arrive to do the fighting for her. Didn't realise her power set was so grounded in demanding halpz.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:09 PM
NemeBro

#
#
Nonsense, he's stronger fine, ill conceed but a better fighter? Just because she's flashy? She has better martial skill no doubt. Her flashy ness in grounded in etensive MA you can see that, he's a brute in comparison, are you really contesting this?
Yes. no expression

Try any of the things Bayonetta does against anyone who has any idea what they are doing. Tell me how effective it is.

Bayonetta's fighting style is overtly flashy and inefficient, Kratos's gets straight to the point, he doesn't do a spinning cartwheel kick before tearing you in half, he tears you in half. Kratos is able to efficiently wield awkward weapons like his chain blades easily and efficiently, Kratos kills people, his style is centered on doing just that, killing people.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:11 PM