KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » movies that you feel ashamed or embarrassed for owning

movies that you feel ashamed or embarrassed for owning
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Why buy them? Were they crappy gifts? stick out tongue

yeah good point.If I own it and I hate it,I sure as hell arent going to keep it. big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 10:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by chomperx9
than list them. this isnt the place to lecture about being proud of yourself what you own. if you dont like a thread idea or the topic than do not post.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 06:58 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The Rocky horror picture show embarrasment

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:29 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i own daredevil directors cut on blu ray. hey it was only $8 bucks at bestbuy. go ahead laugh its cool i can take the heat. i deserve it

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 01:12 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

This shameful movie beats anything before it and anything to come in this thread.

Battle Warrior (aka Mission Hunter 2) by Panna Rittikrai starring Tony Jaa (for like 10 minutes). You MUST watch it English dub. Its the funniest thing Iv'e ever seen by far.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 04:57 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

i own daredevil directors cut on blu ray. hey it was only $8 bucks at bestbuy. go ahead laugh its cool i can take the heat. i deserve it

smokin' I own Daredevil myself and despite what people say, I actually quite enjoy it. I also own Electra and dont mind that one eithier,although it's nowhere near as good as DareDevil

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 06:14 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Ducktails both two seasons.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 06:03 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maximus395

Dead Snow is probably one of the worst zombie movies made, sorry to say I own it. But its part of the collection, cant get rid of it....lol

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:02 PM
maximus395 is currently offline Click here to Send maximus395 a Private Message Find more posts by maximus395 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disneys Dinosaur on DVD

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 07:41 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Dead Snow is probably one of the worst zombie movies made,

Hardly.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 10:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Not at all! Far from great but Dead Snow had enough good moments to make it worth atleast 1 sitting and stand out from far worse movies

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:10 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by MildPossession
Also, if I saw Superman Returns in someones collection, I wouldn't think much about it, I don't think much of the film, but nothing to be embarrassed about in my eyes.

Say someone had Norbit in their collection, I'd be a film snob then and slap them for spending money on such rubbish. Now that's an embarrasing film!!

smile stick out tongue

I say that it's understandable to own any movie that is in a good series. I own some bad movies that I'm not embarrassed about because I felt like completing the series and I found good deals (the Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequels).

Any Eddie Murphy film since 2000 is an embarrassing film (except for the Shrek movies, of course). Well, I can forgive I Spy.

Originally posted by MildPossession
What is your silly problem? All I said in my first post was that I didn't have any films in my collection that I'm embarrassed about, and I'm giving my OPINION, in a topic where anyone can post, that you shouldn't be embarrassed with films you like.

Anyway...

Mamma Mia is one I have in my collection that a lot of people hated. Same for Doomsday by the director Neil Marshall.

Don't listen to him. The question isn't about movies that you like but other people hated. If you own a movie and aren't ashamed of it, then good for you. Don't mention it.

Doomsday thumb up

No laughs from here. I own it too. Elektra too.

I owned both cuts of the movie on DVD before (the original DVD for all the features and the director's cut DVD for the better movie). It was nice that we got the best of both worlds with the Blu-ray. But because I'm a completist, I think it needs the PG-13 cut.

Originally posted by maximus395
Dead Snow is probably one of the worst zombie movies made, sorry to say I own it. But its part of the collection, cant get rid of it....lol

That statement makes me think maybe you haven't seen a lot of zombie movies? I'm not just talking about Romero's, Return of the Living Dead, and Shaun of the Dead. But there are so many cheap zombie movies that come out every year that are just painful to watch.

Watch Zombie Honeymoon, then call Dead Snow the worst again.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:21 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I've made some really bad dvd buys.
but im not ashamed of any of them.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 03:32 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Ninja Tiger Part 1, 2 and 3.

Even if they are silly martial arts movies (with funny costuming) there are some good fights in it and one of the main female characters is very attractive so it's a hard movie set to let go.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 08:38 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Imps sex tape.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 02:54 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmsyCarter

Last action Hero

Every one I know rips into this movie - I think it is very clever and ironic.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 12:52 PM
EmsyCarter is currently offline Click here to Send EmsyCarter a Private Message Find more posts by EmsyCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EmsyCarter
Last action Hero

Every one I know rips into this movie - I think it is very clever and ironic.
what do u mean by rips ?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 08:09 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Rip is slang for heavily critical.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 09:02 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Medicine Man
Zardoz
Meet the parents
Meet the fockers

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 09:24 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by General_Iroh
Medicine Man
Zardoz
Meet the parents
Meet the fockers

Those aren't bad flicks, at all, imo. I wouldn't be embarassed to own those. Zardoz is a classic cult film. big grin The Meet the Parents movies are quite popular. Medicine man is not remarkable but it isn't bad or amazing, either.

I'm with MP: I didn't buy any movies I didn't want...so I've nothing to be ashamed of. However, my collection is like...less than 50 large. I would be more ashamed of owning a movie that I did not watch more than 2 times because that's just a waste of money, imo.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 06:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote