KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jill and Chris vs. Leon and Ada

Jill and Chris vs. Leon and Ada
Started by: killermover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Ada is somewhat useless

Stopped reading there.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:50 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Truth.

Ada is the most competent female in RE, rivaled only by Jill and Sheva.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:53 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Angry

Ada is somewhat useless

(please log in to view the image)

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:01 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You see, this is why 5L getting the Devil from that Tarot card thing (posted in the off-topic thread) is a most fitting result indeed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:09 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Useful people don't end up dangling from a rope at the end of the game, so stfu noobs.

Also, Nemebro didn't disprove sh*t. He denied that Chris took more effort to replicate Leon's action.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You see, this is why 5L getting the Devil from that Tarot card thing (posted in the off-topic thread) is a most fitting result indeed.

sad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:21 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Useful people don't end up dangling from a rope at the end of the game, so stfu noobs.

And I suppose that overshadows everything else Ada has done? It's sad that you even downplay a character who is on Leon's team, despite that the other team wins in this case.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jun 24th, 2010 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:30 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

My theories on why 5Link dislikes Ada:

1. He sucks on Seperate Ways.

2. He thinks a woman would have to be stupid to wear a bright red dress on a stealth mission in rural Spain and for him to think like this, he must be getting old.

3. His masculinity feels threatened by her.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'll go with #3.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:41 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Nemesis X
My theories on why 5Link dislikes Ada:

1. He sucks on Seperate Ways.

2. He thinks a woman would have to be stupid to wear a bright red dress on a stealth mission in rural Spain and for him to think like this, he must be getting old.

3. His masculinity feels threatened by her.

Despite your natural ability to make me facepalm myself, I actually give you a thumbs-up for this post.

Also, ^ This.
5L has been affected by the RAAAAGE

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 01:44 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Actually, I think Ada's hot and is my fav RE girl, so I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop being butthurt about something that isn't even true. K, thx.

That fact is, Ada isn't good enough to keep up with Jill or Chris by herself, and Leon cant win 2v1. (that is, unless anyone thinks that Ada > Chris) Hence the "useless" comment. I'm sorry if you thought that word was a little strong.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:21 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Also, Nemebro didn't disprove sh*t. He denied that Chris took more effort to replicate Leon's action.

The same useful person that saved Leon's ass three times (4 if you count him when he was briefly under the control of the plaga)

Also, Chris >

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:26 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The same useful person that saved Leon's ass three times (4 if you count him when he was briefly under the control of the plaga)

Did the phrase "in this fight" really need to be added for you guys to comprehend the meaning? Apparently so...

quote:
Also, Chris >

Than Ada? Yes. I know.
Than Leon? Not so much.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Jun 24th, 2010 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:30 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Actually, I think Ada's hot and is my fav RE girl, so I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop being butthurt about something that isn't even true. K, thx.

That fact is, Ada isn't good enough to keep up with Jill or Chris by herself, and Leon cant win 2v1. (that is, unless anyone thinks that Ada > Chris) Hence the "useless" comment. I'm sorry if you thought that word was a little strong.

Ada owned a mutated Jack Krauser and you're saying she can't keep up with Chris and Jill? Dude, be quiet.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:30 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ada owned a mutated Jack Krauser and you're saying she can't keep up with Chris and Jill? Dude, be quiet.

Did Jack die from Ada?
Jill or Chris would beat Ada.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:31 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Did the phrase "in this figh" really need to be added for you guys to comprehend the meaning? Apparently so...

[b]

Than Ada? Yes. I know.
Than Leon? Not so much.

Hai.

While Chris is busy curbstomping Leon's skull in, Ada could save him.

Or something.

He's superior to both. That pussy Leon got KO'd by being thrown into a dresser.

What a weakling

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:33 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Hai.

While Chris is busy curbstomping Leon's skull in, Ada could save him.

Or something.

He's superior to both. That pussy Leon got KO'd by being thrown into a dresser.

What a weakling

Naw, Chris gets his jugular pinned to the wall by Leon's knife.

Also, nice low showing. You know good and well that Leon has tanked much more powerful blows only to not be phased.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:37 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Chris would easily dodge that no expression

Only after he got Plagas which strengthened him and in the movie, which is unusable in Game VS

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:42 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, very well.

Did Jack die from Ada?

Yes, he did.

Jill or Chris would beat Ada.

Chris, yeah. Jill, only when she's amplified by the P-30 device Wesker put on her chest. Otherwise, Ada probably beats her, especially if she studies her moves and stuff beforehand like she did Krauser.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:42 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Eh, very well.

Ok, cool.

quote:

Yes, he did.

Really? I guess the Gamecube version doesn't cut it anymore.

quote:
Chris, yeah. Jill, only when she's amplified by the P-30 device Wesker put on her chest. Otherwise, Ada probably beats her, especially if she studies her moves and stuff beforehand like she did Krauser.

Isn't Jill amplified in this fight? Because that is what I generated my choice on.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:45 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Yes, he did.

Not so sure.

In Mercs, his victory pic is him escaping from the island as it explodes.

Not only that, but after tanking that explosion, not so sure Ada could really kill him with what she had.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:55 AM