KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jill and Chris vs. Leon and Ada

Jill and Chris vs. Leon and Ada
Started by: killermover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

You dun't, that's for sure.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 10:22 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Chris only reacted to Wesker via gameplay. In the cut scenes, Chris doesn't show very good reaction time when Wesker attacks. In fact I think it's safe that were it not for the PG67A/W, Wesker being slow after being bonded with Uroboros, and Rocket Launchers, Chris and Sheva would've been owned. They both killed Wesker through PIS.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 10:48 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Please keep out of these debates, thank you very much.

Chris has reacted to Wesker via reaction commands. They are just as canon as Sora's or Kratos'.

Uh. No shit? =|

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 10:49 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ada owned a mutated Jack Krauser and you're saying she can't keep up with Chris and Jill? Dude, be quiet.

You also forgot that she beat Saddler. The only reason she got captured was because of a surprise tentacle attack.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:49 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

The reason I created this thread, so people won't forget who the main characters are instead of misunderstanding Leon and Ada as the protagonists of the biohazard series instead of Chris and Jill.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:23 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
You dun't, that's for sure.

Enlighten yourself, mah boi.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 01:20 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

LLLLLink mah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chris winning is what all true RE fans strive for.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 01:56 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

LLLLLink mah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chris winning is what all true RE fans strive for.

Chris just isn't as cool, imo. Leon's cool. cool
...Except when he's talking to Saddler. Not so cool.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:47 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Of course dude. Leon is a way better character then Chris.

Chris just has better feats.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:20 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Of course dude. Leon is a way better character then Chris.

Chris just has better feats.

Chris is on par with Leon, or vice-versa. How's about that? Truce?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:21 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Only due to backflips.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:24 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Only due to backflips.

And knife-rape.

Time for a weird youtube video, isn't it?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:41 AM
killermover

Wesker > Leon > Chris

But Jill pwns all.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 05:19 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by killermover
The reason I created this thread, so people won't forget who the main characters are instead of misunderstanding Leon and Ada as the protagonists of the biohazard series instead of Chris and Jill.

They're all protagonists of the series erm, and yes. It's obvious that you made this as a spite match from the start.

Wesker > Leon > Chris

But Jill pwns all.

I guess that's typical coming from the one who claimed Jill to be a female Wesker & bullet timer who's nearly supersonic fast and DBZ fast.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bangbangVIP

Hi guys~ ^^
anyways...Chris and Jill were the first team, ne? Leon's pretty cool and Ada's got some nifty tricks up her sleeve or well...dress -.- either way all four are awesome but all in all Chris and Jill take the cake. ^^

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:53 AM
bangbangVIP is currently offline Click here to Send bangbangVIP a Private Message Find more posts by bangbangVIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bangbangVIP

sorry if I put a kink in your chain of debates...or whatever -.- I just really like the RE series~ is it odd for a girl to like blood, violence, gore, zombies and some demented ass people controlling parasites? O.o

T.T

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:00 AM
bangbangVIP is currently offline Click here to Send bangbangVIP a Private Message Find more posts by bangbangVIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by bangbangVIP
sorry if I put a kink in your chain of debates...or whatever -.- I just really like the RE series~ is it odd for a girl to like blood, violence, gore, zombies and some demented ass people controlling parasites? O.o

T.T

Nah, not at all. You seem like my type.

And I would hardly call it a chain of debates at this point.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:14 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Nah, not at all. You seem like my type.

And I would hardly call it a chain of debates at this point.

More like random insults and Billy Mays appearances...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:49 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

T.T

Nup.

Girls who like that kind of stuff are awesome in my book.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:00 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

T.T

Tis cool, but you should know that on the internet you are a man until you post pics of yourself. Just sayin'. cool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:04 PM