KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))

Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

you didn't mention items lol not to worry you can mention things in the rp anyway. so nice another off-spring from a hp character. big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:18 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

sad The only one that would have worked for Richard is hermione, and she already has children from the epilogue. Or I would have.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:24 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to be a crazy hp fan until i got my first playstation and starteed playing FF and MH a gazillion years ago...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:29 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Ron and hermione's kids and ginny and harrys kids go to hogwarts anyway so don't worry about it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:33 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hmm, forgot about that.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:35 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Yea the epilogue don't give much away as to who married who and so on..but i read up and find stuff out when J.K Rowling on her site gives her updates on things I really want her to do a book on harry potters adult life...I wished she had made another book following on from the battle of hogwarts it ended too quickly.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:46 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I agree. But I really don't think she will.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:48 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Yea I know sad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:54 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

The battle at the end was like a massacre there were all droping like flies..man that was a right blow fred dying. Just had a feeling J.k was going to do something like that,

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:58 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I was definately expecting Dobby, but Fred really did come as a complete surprise. Was anyone else mindblowingly shocked when they read the end of the 6th for the first time?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:01 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

I know didn't think anyone was going make it lupin,tonks, moody, colin creevey, fred, dobby, Bellatrix Lestrange(Biatch got owned by one molly weasley) voldy, even hp died except he wasn't lol. did i leave anyone out?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:03 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Snape. But I think that's it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:07 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I was shocked at Hedwig.....you left HEDWIG!!!!! (shame on you)

yea I was..didn't expect dumbledore to die till book 7 at least.

OMG YOU DID IT AGAIN TXG YOU LEFT SNAPE! (smack touchi) i didn't think snape was a traitor at all he was just following orders as always.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:08 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

omg i did and snape i forgot them...to tell you the truth i stopped counting after dobby... no loyal to the end

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:12 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

your forgiven this time shifty yar so did i.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:15 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

I was though like about bloody time with ron and hermione though. 7 books it took for them to get it together. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:19 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Rons a goof I would of been on that and then some before then (Emma watson is just bangin) smokin'

Anyways TxG while I'm here too lazy to go to your thread will you plz make me a sig stick out tongue

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:28 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

lazy wotsit. Fine what do you want then?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:31 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Hmm HP sig something for the deathly hallows film would be cool. cool

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:34 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Fine I do it for you later then.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:36 AM