KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain chuckled."Experience of trying to kill us. I hope to never come up these stairs again..." Kain continued walking pacing his breath so he wouldnt get to tired.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 09:33 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" Hopefully we won't have too. I think it's just something us first years have to do, Because there was carriages waiting by the train and I noticed the other students were getting on them. " Zoey replied her breath visible in the cold night air has she spoke.

At last what seemed to take forever they were there. They walked through a courtyard and through the main entrance of the castle. They then walked up... yet some more set of stairs and then a teacher was standing at the very top of them. Everyone then went quiet as they waited to hear further instructions.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 09:31 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven and Harvey walked together behind Kain and Zoey's group, Raven was leaning on Harvey a bit and holding his arms the lightning was loud and it frighted Raven.
Harvey looked down at his younger sister and smiled "Come on Rae you stand up to bullies two times your size but your afraid of a little thunder?"
Raven scowled at her twin brother she hated the fact that he was getting taller he already had being a day older then her why did he have to start growing too. "I'm not scared I'm just a bit...cold" she quickly lied. "and besides I'm not afraid of thunder anymore, thats so childish."
Just as Raven was done talking lightning rolled across the sky and thunder followed, the girl jumped in Harvey's arms, her white long hair hanged in her face. "mhm, thats what I thought you big chicken." Harvey laughed at his sister but still held her tight guiding her with the rest of the group.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 04:08 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain turned around to see whats going on. He heard a shreik. Kain saw a girl with white hair being held by a guy that looks like her."Heh...Are you allright?" Kain had a smile on his face.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 05:11 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Harvey looked the boy over then answered "yeah she just tripped" put his sister down and smiled at her. Raven nodded at the boy to agree with Harvey, "all these stairs you know, kinda takes it out of you," she smiled at the boy and rubbed the back of her head with her right arm.
Raven kept grinning *damn this guy must think I'm a total idiot, nice job on the whole new school new look* she scolded herself. Shaking her head to focus back on the boy she reached out her arm and introduced herself "my name is Raven and this is my twin brother Harvey." Harvey smiled at the boy and nodes like typical boys do.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 06:15 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Noticing Raven out of the corner of his eye, Richard slipped around Kain in a flash, took Raven's hand and kissed it. "I'm Richard. Richard Dedd. Nice to meet you." He smiled at her and her brother, extending his hand to shake Harvey's. "Those were some killer stairs, don't you think?"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 06:36 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain was surprised. His right eyebrow lifted and he looked at Richard like hey was crazy. He brushed Richard out the way to get to Raven. He shook her hand gently. He didnt want to kiss it after some kid put his lips on her."My name is Kain. Its nice to see such a pretty face after this tiring walk..." Kain smiled and nodded back at Harvey, then looked back to Raven.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 07:29 AM
starryknight

Harvey had enough of these guys, and pulled Raven behind him, *looks like I'm going to be busy keeping these guys off Rae.*
Raven was blushing and didn't mind when her brother pulled her away, "Hello..." before she could finish Harvey interrupted. "Hi I'm Harvey and this is my younger twin sister Raven," he said with a smile but his eyes said back off.
Raven pushed Harvey aside and smiled at the boys, they were both cute. "so do you guys know what houses your going to be staying in?" She asked trying to make a conversation.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:55 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

The female professor came back to face the students, " Alright follow me. " She said surely leading the new students through the double doors to the great hall.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:11 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kainn looked at Harvey and chuckled. He acted just like Kain did with his sister."Well Raven, im hoping to stay in Phoenix. You?" He talked while following the proffesor.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 06:41 PM
Qaecia

Sapphire followed eagerly her eyes scanned the ceilings above. It was enchanted... she noted to mirror the skys outside, Which crackled a flash of lightning across the ceiling, Just like how it was right before they entered the castle. Most of the other students were sitting down at the house tables. some were smiling, some were pointing, some whispering and chatting in hushed tones or very quietly as they loooked on at the new students who were being led to the front to be sorted into their houses.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:15 PM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

The twins followed kain and the prof. Raven held on to Harvey's arm as they walked, she was happy he was he with her even though he was a pain in the ass some times.

Last edited by starryknight on Jul 8th, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 11:20 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Anastasia gave an observed silence as the professor led them towards where the teachers and headmaster were sitting. She remained quiet waiting to be sorted whilst giving glances at the older students who were sitting down at the three tables.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 06:31 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

The professor coughed giving an indication of silence and held out in front of her a long roll of parchement that seemed to have some sort of list of names,

Right now when I call your name. You will come forth and sit down and I will place the sorting hat on your head. When it calls your respected house. You will go to the table of your house ans sit quietly till everyone is finished,

"Sapphire Lovegood."

( 00C -I will do the sorting so It's balanced)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 11:08 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

(where is everyone)

After Kain found out he was to be in Phoenix House with Raven he did a little fist pump. Kain had never been the one to pick-up women, but he thought, why not, Im a teen now? He smiled at Raven and waved.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:44 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

( There be back )

Once everyone had got sorted into their houses they all went to their tables and sat down. Professor Wolfgang stood up with a smile,

" Let the feast begin. "

Suddenly the tables were filled with food, from racks of lamb, sausages, chips, creamy mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, roast chickens, roast beef, gravy, corn on the cobs and so much more.

Zoey who was sorted into the dragon house.. along with many delightful faces from her house and the other houses gazed at the food with longing, excited noise rung out has the students started to tuck in.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 11:06 AM
Qaecia

Sapphire's eyes widened in surprise she had never seen so much food in her life than what laying in front of her. The smell so delicious, she reached for a roasted chicken and loaded the mashed potatoes on her plate and instantly began to eat.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 04:52 PM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard wasn't too disappointed about the Raven girl being in Phoenix. There were plenty of cute girls in his house, and all the houses had classes together anyway. Absentmindedly eating with his tk, he looked around at the rest of Dragon house, as well as the teacher's table and the enchanted ceiling. It was very impressive, looking just like the stormy sky outside.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 05:44 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Marigold was sitting at the serpent table looking smug as though she had gotten into the best house. The sorting hat had barely touched her head when it had declared that serpent was the house she was to be in, " it was obvious i was destined top be in the serpent house almost like it's in my blood, after all blood is important, gives you rank in the wizarding society, pure bloods are royalty as good has. Still you have to watch out for certain ones who besmirch their heritage... Blood traitors! " Marigold said in a drawing voice loving the attention she got.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:16 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain just stared at the table. He didnt know what to eat first. Everything looked so good."Hmm I'd rather have dessert first!" He stuffed his mouth with a delicous chocalate cake, then procceded to eat some turkey legs in front of him.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 07:28 PM