KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Qaecia

" Sounds fun. " Sapphire spoke dreamily. " Her name is Midnight and I'm Sapphire. Nice to meet you. " she said holding her hand out for him to shake it.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 09:58 AM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Liam laughed a little this girl was strange in how she acted and spoke but he still found her charming, " Same here. I'm Liam. " He replied speaking in his irish accent.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:03 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

" Liam? an Irish name and your accent is irish, Your irish..you look and sound rather familiar, like I know you from somewhere.. O well coincidence or fate. " Sapphire once more spoke dreamily her silver eyes hardly blinked, " so what school to go to or are going too?."

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:08 AM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Liam shaked his head once more and touched behind his ears awkwardly when she mentioned he was irish and made more out of it than was needed to be, But when Sapphire changed the subject to schools he breathed a sigh of relief " I'm going to Fantasia. My parents wanted me to go to Hogwarts because they went to Hogwarts. But it all faired out and I got my way in the end. So what about yourself? "

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:15 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

" It is a coincidence I too am going to Fantasia. " Sapphire replied excitedly glad that she had made a potential friend which helped a lot.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:19 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

" aw wicked do you want to sit by me on the train? your the first student Iv'e met so far that is going to Fantasia. " Liam asked and thought considering most were probably going to Hogwarts for sure and Sapphire seemed to be nice and at least he woudn't get bored.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:24 AM
Qaecia

Sapphire smiled, " Yes that would nice. " she replied glad at least she was going to Fantasia with someone she had a conversation with.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:44 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

" Great well I best be getting back I see you at the station. "Liam said then gave a small wave as he left to go back up the highstreet.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:50 AM
Qaecia

" See you there then. " Sapphire called after him as he made his way back up the highstreet. Oh shoot we best be getting back ourselves also. " she remarked to her cat and made her way back to her parents who were holding with all the tigs thet had brought Sapphire.
"Sorry I was bit longer that I thought I'd be never to mind. " she said and then placed Midnight back in her basket and fastened it. Her parents suggested heading back up to the leaky cauldron and have a drink before catching the portkey to the station.

Thankyou TxG

Last edited by Qaecia on Jun 25th, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:58 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Marigold's father had refused to hand over the money for the firebolt unless she made the team first and then he might consider it as a reward. She sulked in the corner with her friends in the leaky cauldron flabbergasted and she sure her father would of wanted her to have the best of everythig that would include the firebolt 3000. She sipped her drink and then got into coversations with her girl mates on what house they should consider being in, " Personally I would protest if I was put in either Phoenix or Dragon..Serpent Is the best I don't settle for second best. " She said louding in a drawing voice

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:07 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

Sapphire entered the leaky cauldron with her parents in toe. she found a table and then her parents went to get the drinks. A familiar voice could be heard coming from the next table...~It was that horrid! girl again~ she thought to herself as she stared at her and the friends she was with her head resting on her elbow as she stared.

Thankyou TxG

Last edited by Qaecia on Jun 25th, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:11 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

" I hear Hogwarts has gone down the pan. To be expected really with all the riff raff they let in that place..even serpent house is more accepting of them these days honestly it's a world gone mad! " Marigold said taking another swig of her drink she caught Sapphire looking at her a smirk emerged in the corner side of her mouth as she pretended she didn't notice her..

Last edited by Lime on Jun 25th, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:17 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Anastasia exited knockturn alley and into diagon alley once more she looked left and right to make sure noone was looking her way and then placed the item that she had purchased steadily away inside the inner pocket of her black cloak, She carried various other bags with her that she had purchased prior in diagon alley. Anastasia was a handsome looking girl, Tall for her age, with dark brown eyes. Her posture was straight as though a corset was in place keeping everything neatly tooked in. She looked at her pocket watch and then walked up the highstreet to the leaky cauldron the portkey was near there and would take she and the rest of the students going by portkey to the station.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 01:14 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey was sitting down on one of the tables. The leaky cauldron was getting more packed than usual with students and their parents. Zoey was looking around at them. Thinking to herself that maybe some of them could be going to Fantasia. Her parents Oliver and Katie were chatting happily to Neville and Hannah at the bar as Zoey was looking around the smoky filled room, Her eyes rested on a group of girls sat across opposite hers who were laughing and chatting rather loudly. One in particular who seemed to like the sound of her own voice and wasn't bothered who oveheard her.....she didn't like this girl at all she thought too much of herself and her opnions, which only her views was important and everyone elses wasn't.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:12 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard glanced over at the grandfather clock, and because he had some time left before the Portkey, decided to head over to Weasly's Wizard Wheezes for a bit. On the street he passed a very proper looking girl in black robes, most likely a student, possibly even Fantasia. He shrugged, and finally reached George Weasly's store. Being almost a Diagon Alley resident, Richard knew every employee, and they all knew him. The shop was busy, as always, but Richard knew how to work a crowd, and managed to get around to George, still wearing that old magenta suit. Though he was actually starting to reach middle age, he still looked pretty young. Richard shook his hand, not unnerved at all by the hole where his ear used to be. George liked to tell a story about fighting off a dragon singlehandedly, with no injuries but the loss of his ear. Richard didn't believe it, and guessed he lost it fighting voldemort with Harry Potter all those years ago. Back then he also had a twin brother, Fred, and they had started this store together. He died in the final fight against voldemort, Richard was sure, even though George never talked about it. Pushing those depressing thoughts out of his head, he stocked up for Fantasia, grabbing some Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, a few Extendable Ears, a box of Skiving Snackboxes and one Portable Swamp, just in case. He paid for everything at the counter, shook George's hand again, and left, heading back to the Menagerie to put the joke shop items in his trunk. He looked around to make sure he had everything, then headed to the Leaky Cauldron. He saw a slew of other students, hogwarts and fantasia alike. One in particular, whose voice was grating even to Richard's ears, he hoped was not going to fantasia. He finally spotted Zoey and walked over to her, as she was the only person in there that he knew besides Neville and Hannah.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:19 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey glanced over and saw Richard coming towards her she smiled happily and waved at him," Hi again. " she said and pulled a chair out for him to sit down at the table.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 25th, 2010 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:35 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard smiled back and sat down next to her, saying thanks, then pointed at the loud girl. "Hey, do you think that girl is going to Fantasia? I hope not."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:43 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

"I really hope not either. She's too what's the word...Obnoxious. " Zoey replied staring at the girl in question.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 03:53 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Mmhmm, exactly. I'm not a person that's easily annoyed, but her voice is doing it even for me. That's your dad over there talking to Neville, isn't it? I've seen him around the Ministry a few times. Auror, right?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:10 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

" Yes that's my father and yes an Auror he loves his job. " Zoey replied looking at her father who was as pleasant as they come, very down to earth.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:19 PM