KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Man, I bet HE has some stories to tell. I mean, he knew Harry Potter! At school! He played Quidditch with him! I mean, my mom worked with him in the Department, but so did hundreds of other Ministry employees."
Richard looked wistfully into the distance, trying to imagine the tough Minister for Magic as a kid...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:34 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Tono Walked int the pub in a casual pace his little kitten he bought on his shoulder playing with his hair abit having stocked up at weasley wizard's wheezes for his pranks planning to stir alot trouble just cause he liked seeing chaos on a small scale. after buying him self a drink stacking what he owed on the counter again he went and sat at a table near zoey and richard not really noticing them sat there feet on the table playing wit h his kitten

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:38 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

"Tell me about it. He's always proud to tell stories how Harry was on the Gryffindor team and that my father wwas in the second battle of hogwarts and witnessed harry defeat voldermort. But a lot of his friends to, Fred Weasley for one a fellow Gryffindor player." Zoey replied thinking to herself there was never a dull moment back then.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 05:47 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Fred Weasly... It must have been horrible for George when he died... Voldemort... What a psychopath..."

Richard thought back to stories his mother had told him, things like the deaths of Amelia Bones and Rufus Scrimgeor, and the Death Eater take over of the Ministry, then even farther back, to voldemort's first reign, and the first time he was defeated by Harry Potter. He was glad there wasn't a voldemort of their generation.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 05:55 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" I know I still see George occasionally when he thinks noone is looking he gazes in the mirror in the back of the shop of his...almost like he's looking at Fred somehow it so sad really, Must be horrible because twins have a connection don't they and all that. But on the sunny side of everything we haven't got Voldermort terrozing anyone anymore. " Zoey remarked it was amazing even all these years that have passed the impact that Voldermort had stained on the wizarding world.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 25th, 2010 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 06:11 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Yes. And that's really all that matters. But, as you know, there's still a small division of the Aurors that are trying to find the remaining Death Eaters. Imagine, 22 years and they're still out there somewhere. Out of our reach."

Richard sighed and took some string out of his pocket. He laid it flat on the table, then picked it up with his tk and started forming it into different shapes to practice his mind's fine motor skills. It helped him clear his thoughts of voldemort and his death eaters.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 06:32 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey bit down on her lip thinking deeply to herself. She watched Richard using his powers and he looked as though he too was in deep thought. Zoey glanced around and half of the people were standing up and picking up their trunks and things making way through the back of the leaky cauldron..she glanced at her watch, " Is that the time already? " Her watch read 10.45am the train to Fantasia departs at precisely at 11am.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 07:48 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, looks like it. We'd better get going. I wonder what the Portkey looks like. Its gotta be pretty big, there's at least 2 dozen kids here..."
Richard stuffed the string back in his pocket, picked up the end of his trunk and looked around the Cauldron once more. He saw the proper girl he had passed on the street and the guy he sold the kitten to, among a bunch of other kids.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 08:06 PM
Qaecia

Sapphire followed the large gathering of the people who were exiting to the back of the cauldron. Her parents were carrying her things still and she carried her cat in it's basket she coudn't help but get excited, But did wander how on earth was a portkey going to transport all these people.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:35 PM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" Yes I was thinking that myself.." Zoey replied looking around as they made their way to the back of the cauldron. When everyone had come to a halt she saw a middle aged wizard tap the bricks with his wand it was the same wall used for the entrance to Diagon Alley, Except he was tapping them in anti-clockwise direction from what Zoey could make out. The bricks then moved and instead of the wall opening up sideways it opened from the bottom leading to a small downward ramp. Following suite to the wizard they began heading down the ramp till they reached a large attached statue made up of a Phoenix, Dragon and a serpent. It was big enough for all of them and yes it was the portkey. There was a large compartment in the centre for the luggage that they all had it was careful planning indeed.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:45 PM
Qaecia

"Well looks like it's big enough for al of us to me. They even got a space for our belongings. " Sapphire said happily admiring dreamily at the statue which was red for the Phoenix, Green for the serpent and Blue for the Dragon.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 10:52 PM
Qaecia is currently offline Click here to Send Qaecia a Private Message Find more posts by Qaecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" All right you got 4 minutes dump your trunks in the luggage compartment and pets that have cages and baskets in the pet one just above it..C'mon hurry! " The wizard ordered.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:11 PM
Qaecia

Sapphire did as the wizard asked and moved forward along with the rest, Her parents had her luggage and she had her cat basket ready to put in the pet compartment she just had to wait her turn to do so.

Thankyou TxG

Last edited by Qaecia on Jun 25th, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:15 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Liam gently tapped Sapphire on the shoulder, " hey again. " he said with a grin as he stood behind her.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:23 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

Sapphire turned around, " Hi Liam. so what do you think it's one big portkey isen't it? " she spoke without blinking has she faced back towards the statue.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:29 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

" Sure is. I just want to be on the train now and chill for a bit to be honest, I hope it's a easy ride " He remarked remebering the last time he traveled by Portkey he got winded and then threw up.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:38 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Richard walked up and scratched the statue with his finger.
"I guess that answers that...
Hmm, this statue must have been enchanted by at least two wizards. It's too big for one charm."

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jun 25th, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:49 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Anastasia glanced at Richard her dark eyes surveyed him as he examined the statue she stood patiently waiting. Her posture remained straight and elegant her dark brown eyes were shining brightly making her more handsome looking in her face than ever. She was rubbing her finger over her green emerald ring that was on her finger playing with it, Whether it was tension building up inside of her or the waiting around or the crowd of people that was too close to her, Anastasia just wanted to be on the train now hopefully noone would try to converse with her beforehand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:51 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Qaecia

" I don't mind the traveling by portkey I rather like the wind in my air..It really does clear out the sinuses. " Sapphire said making her sound more odd and loony.

Thankyou TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 11:58 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

" At least it's only to the station. " Liam said with a smile.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 10:06 AM