KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » LOTR Released?

LOTR Released?
Started by: LOTR_Rocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LOTR_Rocks

LOTR Released?

Hey all. I love the movie well done. Does anyone have any idea on when it will be released on DVD?? I would liek to know so please replie! smokin'

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 10:56 PM
LOTR_Rocks is currently offline Click here to Send LOTR_Rocks a Private Message Find more posts by LOTR_Rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ehm...LOTR: FOTR is released on dvd. as for TTT I guess august

Old Post Feb 7th, 2003 11:01 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

yeah the first week in August i think, (b/c that was when the Fellowhip was released)

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Feb 8th, 2003 05:37 PM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Makes sense. Can't wait for it. 7 months is WAY too long!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2003 12:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

well we got plenty of time stick out tongue
allready have it..big grin

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Feb 14th, 2003 06:07 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash Nazg

aha, though dont forget y'all, dont rush out and buy it straight away as it will be the cinema version. Wait an extra couple of months for the extended version which (as with the FOTR) will be infinately better.

PJ's doing the same with each of the three films, extending each and I would say they will probably follow the same time scale as Fellowship, ie, cinema release version in August, followed by extended version in October/November.

Painful to wait, yes, but WORTH IT by god!

agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Old Post Feb 26th, 2003 11:07 PM
Ash Nazg is currently offline Click here to Send Ash Nazg a Private Message Find more posts by Ash Nazg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i know...did the stupid thing last time and bought the both versions last year..sad

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Feb 26th, 2003 11:39 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ash Nazg

You are not alone, I nearly did the same. I was about a week away from the release and read about it in a dvd mag. Made sure I told all my friends and warned them. Though those I dont like werent as fortunate and a contented myself with a (false) comfortory "ah, well, never mind, didnt you know about it then?" (harharhar!!)

Have to admit, I was frustrated at having to wait another 3 months, but it was worth it. I personally think the extra 30 mins mad all the difference from a cinema release which I found quite dissapointing first time of viewing.

I actually read that PJ cut down the cinema release of TT from 4 hours! Some goodies there to be had methinks!

agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 12:13 AM
Ash Nazg is currently offline Click here to Send Ash Nazg a Private Message Find more posts by Ash Nazg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

I thought it was worth i too, but id rather take the 20 bucks and buy the cinema version instead of waiting three months, im not that ascetic u know!

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 12:24 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

its gonna be R rated
thats ****in stupid
who the **** cares about that shit

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 04:00 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

if u don't care about the rating, what's the fuss?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 05:30 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

there is no fuss. Just me expressing my feelings.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2003 11:24 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is going to be R-rated? Great...

"Mom, Dad, can I see Return of the King?"

"What's it rated?"

"R."

"No!"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2003 11:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 02:55 AM
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

TTT comes out around the 20th of august acording to his leaflet i saw ages ago *goes and looks for it*

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 08:43 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I can't wait for it to be released on DVD.

I still haven't seen TTT, so I want to see the cinema version first (by renting it) then I'll buy the extended cut. And at the same time I'll buy the extended version of FOTR.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 10:32 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you havent seen ttt either? you miss out on alot when not watching it in theater thoguh

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 04:54 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

ye poor bastard

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 09:40 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf Lords in their Halls of Stone
and nine.......
Nine Rings for mortal men doomed to die
and One for the dark lord on his dark throne
in the land of mordor were the shadows lie
one ring to rule them all
one ring to find them
one ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them
in the land of mordor were the shadows lie

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 25th, 2003 04:25 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote