KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tails looked through the peephole to see shadow and silver already there he allowed him "Hey guys Knuckles is finally awake"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:44 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"So I've heard." Shadow replied dryly. "Has anyone else arrived yet?" he asked, walking inside and looking around the lab. It was all bright lights and whizzbangs. "Not at all like the Doctor's laboratory" he said quietly, remembering being inside one of those far too often.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 10:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Nope it only seems you to have arrived" Tails then turned to Shadow "Any news on whats happening so far"

Baron was outside the base he was looking around he noticed Tails Beacon "Hmmm whats that" Baron pulled out a surveillance cam and informed Eggman "Sir we have a problem"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 10:16 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"I found a prototype Mecha-Hedgehog Prototype, but it was easy enough to - " Shadow broke off. A 6th sense was ticking in the back of his head. "Shut the beacon off!" he said suddenly, running back outside in an instant. "I think we're being watched!"

Doctor Robotnik was sitting comfortable at the helm of the Death Egg, enjoying the many comforts around him, when he heard an announcement over the comms. It was Baron. Sighing, the Doctor turned on his comm. "What is it?" he snapped rudely. "This better be good. I have the entire world to run, in case you've forgotten!"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 10:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron was on the comm with Eggman "Sir theres a beacon in these coordinates as you can see through these surveillance cams there seems to be someone there and that beacon might be calling in reinforcements of some kind are you familier with the symbol the beacon is forming".

Tails shut off the generator powering the beacon shutting off the beacon from someone finding unfortunately it was too late Baron got there little beacon on Surveillance and streamed to Eggman

Baron was still talking to Eggman "Sir it seems the Beacon has shut down should I investigate the area?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 12:21 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver looked around and didnt immeadiatelly see anyone. "Ill check from above Shadow..." Silver horvered in the air scanning the ground and the trees for anybody. Just when he thought Shadow was being paranoid Silver saw what seemed to be a wolf or a dog. He couldnt tell."Shadow hes over here!" Silver pointed towards the spying dog. He wouldnt let him get away at all.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 12:52 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Baron was still talking to Eggman "Sir it seems the Beacon has shut down should I investigate the area?"

"Do it!" Robotnik barked into the comm. "We can't risk keeping any of those moronic friends of Sonic alive! Report back when the job is done."
quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Silver looked around and didnt immeadiatelly see anyone. "Ill check from above Shadow..." Silver horvered in the air scanning the ground and the trees for anybody. Just when he thought Shadow was being paranoid Silver saw what seemed to be a wolf or a dog. He couldnt tell."Shadow hes over here!" Silver pointed towards the spying dog. He wouldnt let him get away at all.

"Go around and get him from behind" Shadow told Silver. "I'll take him from the front. He turned to Tails. "I would advise locking down the building, if you can." and with that he took off in the direction Silver had indicated. He found the wolf/dog in seconds. "Stop where you are!" he warned. "Puts your hands up and surrender immediately!"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:48 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario finally made it back to where he lived on Isolated Island he only to find that it was destroyed. Sicario felt hatred towards Dr. Robotnik for doing such a thing. Sicario Placed his hand on the ground making his body vibrate sending the vibration through the ground. Across the planet the vibration traveled till it finally meet up with Espio the vibration went up his body and stopped. Espio's eyes widened he then gave off a smirk closed his eyes and vibrated his body sending the vibrations back into the ground. Espio new what the vibration was and in an instant he left the others of Team Chaotix with out a word and ran to see his brother. Sicario finally felt Espio's vibration and ran off to meet him all Sicario could see was wreckage and destruction. Sicario looked up at the sky to see a signal of a foxes tails he didn't pay it much mind as he continued to run. Sicario stopped and looked ahead to see his brother standing there "Long time no see Brother" "Same Iv'e missed you" "As did i you I told you i would come if you needed me it just took me a while to get here ha ha" "so are you going to help me" Sicario flicked out two fingers gave a smile and said "You bet i am" Espio Smiled and gave his brother a hug he then looked up at the sky to see the beacon in the sky. Espio garbed his brothers hand and ran off towards Tails laboratory hide out. They finally got some what near the hide out and both went invisible so that the hide out would stay a hide out while they approached the entrance. Espio and Sicario managed to get into the hide out just before it was going to go into lock down. Espio sneezed and turned visible "Dang i keep doing that" "You have to be able to control that better" Sicario turned visible he felt alittle akward too meet all of Espio's friends because the only friend he meet was sonic before he left. Espio looked at tails wondering what was going on" So tails whats going on here is Knuckles finally up"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 02:38 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Hmph so much for for a sneak attack oh well" Baron quickly drew a smoke bomb that obscured there vision then a flute but not an ordinary flute this flute went into the ears of whoever heard and scramble there senses temporarily Baron covered his ears with a set of soundproof headphones and played the note on the flute the sound was at the highest pitch it shattered windows everywhere Baron made quick move towards the lab he hid in a very convenient and Hidden Spot "Sir we have a situation pertaining a Silver and Black Hedgehog friends of yours"

Tails locked the lab to prevent anyone from in

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 03:01 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blaze made it to the lab after a few minutes. When she saw the beacon stop signaling, she knew there was trouble. Blaze rushed over to the beacon only to see Silver in the air and Shadow on the ground looking around. She quickly noticed somebody else spying. He didnt look familiar. "Silver and Shadow did look confuse. Maybe they were trying to fing this guy..." Blaze ran at Baron, jumped in the air and was readying to smash down on him with an incredible kick.

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 04:54 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver was in the air confused for awhile. He looked around and the spy was gone. He quickly saw a pink object kicking towards something and figured it was the spy,and that was Blaze. "Shadow over there!" Silver flew towards where Blaze was and saw her readying to destroy the spy with a ferocious kick...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:25 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron noticed blaze readying a kick he blocked her with his overgrown wrench he readied his Paralyzing Pistol and Shot 3 three time aiming at her the shots stretched towards her Attempting to trap her within the volts if not distract her for a second he then stepped back and shot another smoke grenade to conceal himself for his next attack He then readied for another attack by positioning his Heat seeking liquid nitrogen bombs for Silver and Blaze(Ironic huh :/)

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:53 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario wanted to help so with out warning he and Espio rushed outside to stop the intruder. Sicario looked ahead to see a pink cat fighting the intruder he figured she was with them so he wanted to help. He ran towards the fight and seen how the intruder was about to shoot her. Sicario acted quickly opening his mouth and shot his tongue towards Blaze wrapping his tongue around her pulling her out of the way of the shots. Sicario let Blaze go and nodded at his brother to do the Chameleon dance where two chameleons spin in high speed around an enemy and attack. Both Sicario and Epsio ran towards the intruder they didn't mind the heat seeking liquid nitrogen bombs because they where cold blooded. The began running in a circle around the intruder making it seem like it was four of each of them both Espio and Sicario both shot their tongues at the intruder. Espio aimed at the intruders back towards his had while Sicario aimed at his front towards his legs.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 03:32 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron twisted his self out of their tounge attacks slamming them to the floor and got his flute ready "Disburse" Baron set the frequency to his Sonic flute to the highest Setting and played the highest note bursting the sounds through the glass shattering eardrums everywhere his ears still protected with his headphones making everyone suffer in confusion he then did things quick"Now Liquid Nitrogen bombs go" He froze Blaze within Ice he then shot tranquilizers at Sicario and Espio and then Threw a smoke grenade on the ground and escaped from the battle he placed a node that causes machines to malfunction nearby the lab to prevent him being found and He then distanced himself away from the battle and fled to battle these guys another day

Tails tried using his moniters to to see the fight but everything was acting weird

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jul 4th, 2010 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 03:50 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver smiled and used psychokineses to destroy the incoming nitrogen bombs. The intruder had left his self wide open. Uings his Psychokinesis, Silver lifted the spy from the ground in front of him. He made it so that he couldnt move. " Looks like you should pay more attention. Now, who are you and what are you doing here?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(You can't use Psychic powers when your senses are distracted you need your senses for psychic power especially when my flute at its highest frequency is used to cause confusion confusion messes with your brain and psychic attacks are alway manifested by the brain but since i caused temporary confusion you shouldn't be able to use psychic attacks)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jul 4th, 2010 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:32 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario and Espio where effected the most by the sonic flute because they communicate through vibration as chameleons. Sicario stumbled and from the stumble just avoided the tranquilizer bullet. But too bad for Espio he wasn't as lucky as his brother the tranquilizer hit him right in the chest. Espio stumbled a little and then collapsed to the ground in a deep sleep. Sicario could barely move around or run to his sleeping brother all he could do was try to recuperate.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 05:54 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Oh i didnt see when you edited your post)

Silvers ears rang as he held his head. The flute caused him a headache. Silver was confused as he hovered back to the ground and fell to his knees. Silver looked up confused to see if the spy was still there. It seemed like he had fled. *Hewont get me like that again. Ill jst have Tails make us some earplugs to use when we fight him...* Silver slowly got up. He ran over to Blaze and destroyed the ice surrounding her."Blaze, are you all right?" Silver was still holding his ringing ears.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 06:04 AM
MadMel
Heh

((careful, hitosu - taking on four characters at once? I don't think so...))
Shadow felt the effects of the flute, but only for a moment. With a bang that sounded like a gunshot, Shadow hit mach 1, and literally left the sound behind as he sprinted around the block. When he finished a circuit he came back, only to find that the wolf/dog had gone. Shadow could have followed Baron with ease, and on any other day he would have, but there were others around who may be injured, and he wasn't going to leave them. "Everyone over here!" he shouted, moving back towards the sealed doors of the lab. He banged on the door, knowing Tails would open up.

As soon as the fight started, Robotnik's video feed went down. "What the!" he shouted. he heard the sounds of fighting going on. "What's going on down there!" he screamed into the comm.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 11:23 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(I struggled to get away!! :O seriously that was hard)

Baron answered the the comm "Sir i got ambushed are you familiar with the Purple cat and the chameleon twins cause I only had two opponents turn to five I was unprepared for this fight sorry sir"

Tails opened up the door "are you guys ok" Tails said with concern

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 11:31 AM