KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

"You fool!" Robotnik shouted. "next time stay and fight and I may rid myself of you! Did you at least get the exact location of that place?"

"I'm fine" Shadow replied. "But you might need to invest in something to block out the noise of that instrument of his." Shadow looked directly at Tails. "Also, do you happen to have any artificial emeralds? It would make the retreat so much easier."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 12:08 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron snarled at the Doctors stupidity if he were captured then he would not be able to tell him where his enemies were "I placed a tracking device on the Chaff node that i placed the node can also scramble The fox's machines as well even if the the node is destroyed the tracker is still operational so just look at the mapping of this area and you should see where the lab is"

Tails looked at shadow sadly "I don't have the material to make a fake emerald but I think i can help you with that instrument" Tails went to one of his computer but the computer was acting weird all frozen and glitched up "Whats going on"
Tails

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:09 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario finally came to his senses and walked over to his sleeping brother. Sicario looked down at Espio and shook his head he knew that Espio had progressed but not enough. Sicario picked his brother up and carried him back to tails lad he felt kind of weird to be around all these people. Truth is he's been a way so long hes never ran into or met any of Espios friends that where not originally in team chaotix or where sonic. He wanted to help even though he didn't know them not because they where his brothers friends. But because he liked to help people who he felt needed the help. But he was hoping he didn't get heckled because they didn't really know him.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Jul 4th, 2010 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:26 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Baron snarled at the Doctors stupidity if he were captured then he would not be able to tell him where his enemies were "I placed a tracking device on the Chaff node that i placed the node can also scramble The fox's machines as well even if the the node is destroyed the tracker is still operational so just look at the mapping of this area and you should see where the lab is"

Tails looked at shadow sadly "I don't have the material to make a fake emerald but I think i can help you with that instrument" Tails went to one of his computer but the computer was acting weird all frozen and glitched up "Whats going on"
Tails

"Good, I'll send everything I have in that area to destroy them!" Robotnik crowed. "They'll all be dead at last!" He didn't even bother thanking Baron. "Wait for the army I'm sending and take command of it. You have just proven your worth to me after all!" From all over the city, Robotnik's guard robots turned and starting moving towards the same spot, an area a short way away from the lab.

"This place has been compromised." Shadow told Tails. "We have to evacuate! Everyone and anything we can carry! Now, before the Doctor sends an army here!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 09:52 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blaze moaned as she regained her body heat. She ated the cold and know she was wet and freezing. Blaze followed Silver into the lab to see Shadow telling everyone that we have to go. "Wait can Knuckles run?"

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 10:24 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver sensed incoming danger. He ran to the lab. "Cmon guys, we need to get outta here, now!" Silver looked to see if Knuckles could even move, if he couldnt he would just use his psychic abilities to bring him along.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:59 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"Can you fly him out of here on one of your planes?" Shadow asked Tails, pointing at knuckles. Without waiting for an answer he turned to face everyone else. "We need to grab everything we can carry and get out of here. There's a good chance Robotnik himself will show up to turn this place to rubble, so let's move!"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 06:10 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hold on ill be right back." Silver ran out the door and up into the air. He adjusted his hairs back so he could fly faster. He flew a few miles out to see a robot army heading straight for the lab. His eyes widened. There were everywhere. Silver flew back to the lab. "We need to hurry up! Theres a robot army heading straight for us!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 06:35 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario looked at everyone and looked at his brother he wanted to help out. Sicario looked at the others took a deep breath and told them. " I want to help I will go up a head and hold off the army as much as I can. I should be able to at least stall them enough so you all can get far enough away. I em a ninja so i do this stuff a lot. Also as long as you guys have my brother Espio I should be able to find you all i really need is ear plugs just encase that wolf shows. What do you say."Truth was Sicario was a little scared he hadn't gone up against an army before. But he did know that he was very advanced at Stealth so he should be able to get away.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:00 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"Enough stalling!" Shadow shouted at the group. "We have to go, now!" He ran back outside to check on the army himself. His jaw Dropped. There was no end to it. It seemed to stretch forever. The entire city full of robot guards must have emptied and come to this lab. They would all die, unless...
Shadow turned and saw a weird machine - The drone that the wolfdog has dropped before he left. "This machine must be the one disrupting all the machinery in the lab." he told himself. He could destroy it, but it would be even better if it could be used against their robotic adversaries. Shadow picked it up and headed back inside. "What do you make of this machine?" he asked Tails.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 10:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tails looked at the machine and saw that it was attached to the lab the attachment of the machine seems to have caused the malfunction since attached to the lab "This machine since attached to lab must be jamming our computers and causing things to malfunction like a chaff grenade except that once attached messes up what it is linked to mainly in this case my lab...............I have an Idea" Tails started trying to take the machine apart slowly " I think we can use this to stop that fleet shadow i need you silver, , blaze, and the dark chameleon to buy me some time i can make something like this that can jam the robots and cause a malfunction between them that will give us plenty of time to escape to the garage holding my new version of the tornado it would go faster with a chaos emerald but its still fast enough and it can hold all of us without a problem"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 11:21 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver thought about it."Alright I guess we can buy you some time...Lets go then!" Silver adjusted his hair for flight again. He flew to see the numbers of robots heading for the lab. Ther had to be hundreds and they werent wasting any time."Huury up too!" He shouted at the others.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 04:23 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario looked at Tails when he called him a black chameleon. "hey fox the names not black chameleon its Sicario....Sicario the chameleon." Sicario flicked out his two fingers and smiled. Sicario turned invisible and ran outside to cut around the robots so that he can take them out from an angle.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 12:57 AM
MadMel
Heh

"Don't tell me to hurry up." Shadow muttered indignantly as he ran towards the army of robots. He leaped up and released a wave of chaos spears towards the machines, mangling half of the forward line. Using the direct approach, Shadow landed and charged at the robots head on, ignoring what the others were doing. He was going to take down as many as he could before he left.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 03:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tails started to mess with Baron mechanical disturbance device Tails mend a few mechanical pieces and added a weird frequency wave a machine that sent out waves he thought if this can make machines malfunction when its placed on a machine he can make it use waves to cause disturbance to robots "Im done finally now to start this thing" Tails coptered up the roof and let out the wave machine he flipped the switch and the waves started to transmit through the robots causing great malfunction now with the robots acting weird they can make there escape

Baron's mech suit started acting weird the machine tails turned on started to cause his suit to shatter off him and to make matters worse his Sonic Flute shattered in his hand "Oh no my Sonic it broke urghhh"

Tails then went to the others "Guys we can make our escape the robots aren't going to last forever"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 01:40 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

While invisible Sicario jumped into the army of robots. He climbed on the back of one robot and opened up its back. Sicario then began to pull on different wires making the robot go haywire. Sicario then jumped away towards the center. The robot he was one then started to attack other robots near it. While in the center of the army Sicario stuck his tongh out and a robot. He then started spinning the robot around over and over hitting the robots around him. He then let go of the robot sending it crashing into a crowd of robots. Sicario started to look around when he noticed the robots acting weired when he then heard tails give the order to go.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:10 AM
MadMel
Heh

((lol hitosu, countering my edgeworth avy with phoenix laughing ))
Shadow had just finished another line of robots when he heard the call to retreat. He moved backwards slowly, firing chaos spear after chaos spear, making sure everyone else got away first. He then turned and ran, blitzing back to the lab, where he found the unconscious Knuckles. Shadow lifted the echidna with ease, and ran towards Tails' new tornado. "Time to leave" he told the others, placing Knuckles inside the plane and strapping him in. "Let's go!"
"Time to leave" he said roughly, looking at the rest

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:09 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Yea i played the game i can't stop say objection i want to play the one with Mia as the defense and Wright as the Defendant)

Tails readied the tornado and flew it off ground Baron notice the plane and threw a very small chip at it the chip braced itself on the plane the chip was no thinner than a sheet of paper "Hmph im not letting you go easy no matter where you go its useless now" The blinked it seemed to be a homing device giving the locations of our hero's

Baron went on the comm to communicate with eggman "Sir they got away in a plane what do you request"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 04:02 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario rushed back making sure he didn't get hit by any other robots. Sicario rushed back to the lab and grabbed his brother who was still sleeping. Sicario ran to the plane with his brother in hand. Sicario threw his brother in a seat as the plane took off he was happy to be out of there.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 03:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

Shadow was standing easily on the right wing of the plane as it flew through the air. He eyed the would-be battlefield below, and spotted the wolf-dog. He launched a single well aimed chaos spear at Baron, before they sped out of site. "That mutt was tracking us before, he might be doing it now!" Shadow told Tails, shouting to be heard over the noise of the plane.

"So." Robotnik hissed through the mike at Baron. "After all the support I gave you, given all the tools you posses, and the fact that this was your second and last chance, you still managed to screw up?! You really didn't consider that they might try to escape?!" Robotnik slammed his fists down on the armrests of his throne, completely losing his cool. "What do you think I pay yo-... What do you think I allow you to live for!" he spat into the mike. "You're demoted! Banished!! You will not be allowed to live on my domains - that is, anywhere on the planet - until you bring back at least one of those fools!" Robotnik shut off communications. He stood up. "Prepare the rodent for an hour of two of torturing, and open the screens. Watching that hedgehog squirm always cheers me up."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 02:44 AM