KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron Dodged the chaos spear as quick as possible then fell to the crash of the spears impact he got up then responded to Eggman "Not so fast sir they aren't off the hook yet im tracking them as we speak i planted another tracker on the plane heres a map and here is where they are we will have another shot once they land you should give me a little more hope that i wouldn't actually let them get a away for good all we need is our next move which rides on your decision"

Tails drove the plane to another abandon spot before he landed he checked on the others he then turned to Sicario "Is your brother ok yet were going to need him soon just in case of anything" He then turned to Shadow "If anything happens we have to stand and fight we'll have no choice at this point"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:48 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spark walked in while Eggman was barking at Baron as usual."Dr., let me go and fight them. Im sure I can handle it better than Baron. He's a hack anyways..." Sparks' goldenbeyes looked at Eggman. His arms where still sparking on and off, as he had just got finished training in another room.

Silver jumped atop a tree and with a burst of speed caught up to Tails and the others. He flew to their spot and landed. What now?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:26 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Baron then overheard Sparks through Eggman's Comm "oh really a hack am I alright then sparky lets see you fight them im sending the map on your comm im already heading there now don't worry im not going to interrupt you fight im simply just going to gather my data to find weaknesses in their fighting they haven't landed yet so for the time being i suggest you prepare"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 06:14 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Robotnik turned to Spark. "A competition, eh? Very well, let's up the stakes a bit." He grinned evilly. "Whichever one of you fools brings back a prisoner gets to live. That ensures you'll both be fighting at your best. Now hop to it, before I get really mad!"

Shadow eyed Tails for a moment. Three years of being hunted must have hardened the fox up some. He certainly wasn't this gung ho before. "I agree." he said, "That dog is tracking us. We need to land in a confined space, so that they won't send another army."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 07:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sparks mumbled under his breath."Your lucky I let you live..." He nodded at Eggman while he left. Once he was outside he transferred electricity to get arms and feet and used it to glide towards the location of the fox's plane. He gradually got faster almost leaving after-images in the sky while. Grey clouds darkened the sky around Sparks as he continued to fly. He wasn't to far from the location of the plane.

(I know it's sloppy I had to rush because I go back to school in 3 hours XD)

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 08:47 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario wasn't sure if Espio was okay or not but he wanted to make sure. Sicario looked at Espio and swung his hand at him to slap him awake. Right before Sicarios hand was about to hit Espio, Espios hand reached up and grabbed Sicarios hand.Espio started to open his eyes he then gave out a big yawn. Espios eyes where finally open he looked up at his brother wondering why he was about to get hit. Espios let go of is brothers hand, sat up and looked around. "Where are we" "Your finally up I see and right now where flying to a location" "Damn i can't believe i was knocked asleep how lame em I" "Very but no one can blame you that flute sucks eggs" "So Tails where are we heading".

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 02:38 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Were heading to prison island remember Eggman blew that place up its nothing but destroyed buildings and everything is shutdown its perfect there is no security and its a secluded island its perfect we can recuperate and think of a strategical plan"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 07:46 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looking for closer land, Silver had flew into the sky and started to just look around. He didnt want to stray to far from the group but he needed time to think and clear his mind.

Sparks had yellow elecrticity flowing through to his shoes allowing him to hit mach speeds. He was fast as lightning, so to say. Sparks looked noticed he was really close to the location the plan was. He stopped and floted to see another white hedgehog that seemed lost. "Hes gotta be with those other wanna be heroes..." Holding out his right hand Sparks seemed to teleport beside Silver in an instant.

Silver turned, confused."What the-"

Sparks had grabbed Silver by the neck. He looked below to see the plane with Sonics friend, the echinda. Sparks focused back onto Silver. "Pathetic..." He sent a volt through his arm to his hand, instantly shocking Silver and knocking him out. He flung the hedgehog down towards the plane sending Silver crashing into a black chameleon. In a flash of light Sparks was next to the orange fox. "You must be Tails hm?" Sparks deep voice was intimidating. He didnt attack them yet. He flashed over to the black hedgehog."And this is the famous Shadow. You look like Sonic....alot. Which is a good reason to kick all of your asses. Please note that my name is Sparks, you should atleast know the name of your killer...Let me make this clear, Im not Baron, i have no tech crap. But i dont need it Baron might have been all tough with his army, but me.....i dont need an army!" With a glow of electricity on his hand Sparks swung towards Shadow, hoping to catch him off guard with a back-hand.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 09:42 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tails was worried about the new hedgehog that showed up on the plane "Not so fast arrogant you forget this is my ship and for the past 3 years its been in my care guys grab on" Since sparks threw silver with Sicario he was safe for the quick stunt Tails was about to do "Here goes nothing" Tails pushed an orange button and in an instant the the Plane was cover in a hard bullet proof plastic dome the dome knocked Sparks off the Plane the wings then Snapped off and the plane it self went into the ocean no longer a plane but now a submarine"Guys i give you the The Whirlpool" The submarine started to move underwater to get to Prison Island.

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jul 30th, 2010 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 05:31 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sparks chuckled."You think im afraid of some little water?" Sparks rushed into the water tailing the submarine. He was not far behind. If they were in the air he could catch them but Sparks wasnt so fast in the water. He could still control his electricity currents and zap anything in the water. Sticking out his right two fingers he sent a beam of electricty straight at the submarine.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 10:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Im about to bite off of pokemon)

Tails was maneuvering through the water he then thought of an Idea that can probably give him time to get everyone to escape if he is filled with the negative charge of electricity jamming his ability temporarily "here ok i have a magnetism tool now!" The magnet hit the positive end of the Magnet and Redirect through the negative side making negative electric waves being shot at Sparks "had enough"

Baron made his way already in prison island waiting for Sparks and the hero's to get to the Island

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 12:47 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sparks' electricity started to go out of control fore a mere few seconds. He simple swam out of any way waves could be in. Sparks haad finally caught up to the sub."Tails, that was an OK attempt, but come on did you think it'd defeat me? Well almost, I gotta go recharge..." Sparks lied. He looked up.*They cant just be going nowhere* He then flew out of the water and saw they were headed to prison island."Of course..." Sparks hid above the clouds silently waiting for them to get to the island."Stupid..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 03:31 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sicario senced something coming towards him making him be on guard. Sicario lifted up his tail and grabbed silver who was flying at his. It was hard to keep silver up Sicarios tail was strong but it wasn't strong enough to keep silver up. Sicarios tail was about to give in and have silver fall on him when Espio grabbed silver before he fell on Sicario. Both Espio and Sicario didn't know what to do against sparks they had never faced someone like him

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 01:52 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote