KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Predictions for the New X-force team

Predictions for the New X-force team
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
which one?
The one without the coat. It reminds of the X-treme X-men version of Bishop. I am probably so way off.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 04:30 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bishop would be a cool addition, but I don't think he has much chance of being friendly with any of the X-Men any time soon.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 04:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

:/ agreed

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 05:52 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
:/ agreed
bishop wears a trenchcoat? I also wouldn't be surprised to see bishop somewhere down the line.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 10:21 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I said the one without the trenchcoat. It is possible tho it could be him the trenchcoat cause he did wear one too in X-treme X-men.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 10:28 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I said the one without the trenchcoat. It is possible tho it could be him the trenchcoat cause he did wear one too in X-treme X-men.
oh my bad, just saw that, has bishop ever used a sword? in the other picture that blacked out character has a sword

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 10:46 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Even ignoring the sword that figure is pretty slender and Bishop is build like a 6 foot tall Wolverine.

The only silhouette with a body time close to Bishops is the cloaked/winged figure at the top IMO.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 11:22 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

blade seems likely due to current events with the whole vamp vs mutant thing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 08:11 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Battlehammer

Exactly.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Battlehammer
well he could just follow his mess (like he's ben doing for a couple of years) and go aid the avengers when they find vampire problems.

the most compelling reason for blade is the fact that they want x-force to venture into all sectors of the marvel universe, and that would require having at least one horror character (wolverine covers almost all the others)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:15 PM
Trackz

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/07...l-and-psylocke/

disappointed in seeing more deadpool

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 04:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who isn't...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

theyre giving him another series and a mini, now this too

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 08:04 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

theyre giving him another series and a mini, now this too

Good thing they didn't put him in Shadowland

It's ironic, really... that he became so popular right after XMO movie...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 08:25 PM
Trackz

marvel has so many other characters that would do well to be on a popular team like x-force, but they keep throwing the same characters, happy for fantomex at the least.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 12:18 AM
Trackz

(please log in to view the image)

and there it is officially

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 12:37 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Having Deadpool on a team with Wolverine is one massive redundancy. He brings nothing to the table that wasn't there in the first place... and ontop of that he is a huge liability to everyone around him.

I knew it would be him but I was REALLY hoping it would be someone else.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 07:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I like the last group alot more.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 02:00 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Ha i knew i was way off. I dont know about this team but im still going to read it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 03:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

marvel has so many other characters that would do well to be on a popular team like x-force, but they keep throwing the same characters, happy for fantomex at the least.

Yeah... and DP from future was a temporary addition to X-Force in Messiah War, so enough is enough.

I'm happy for Fantomex and Psylocke. Fraction brought her back and forgot about her (at least she had that mini, but not thanks to him).

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Having Deadpool on a team with Wolverine is one massive redundancy. He brings nothing to the table that wasn't there in the first place... and ontop of that he is a huge liability to everyone around him.

I knew it would be him but I was REALLY hoping it would be someone else.

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 03:24 PM