KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » The Definitive Screen Joker

Who has been the definitive screen Joker
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cesar Romero 1 5.26%
Jack Nicholson 1 5.26%
Mark Hamill 2 10.53%
Heath Ledger 15 78.95%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Definitive Screen Joker
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GGS

Mark Hamill

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 10:37 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

I prefer Mark Hamill over all due to his voice in the DCUA and along with Arkham Asylum.

Number 2, would then be of course Heath Ledger on how he really brought the Joker to life in the live action movies.

Then of course you guys probably won't like what I'm about to say but I would prefer any other joker after these two, besides JACK NICHOLSON.
My reason why is because it seemed like just another movie roll of him just asking as of course Jack Nicholson......He didn't bring any feel to the character at all and I found him rather boring. Even though the long hand gun he pulls out of his pants was entertaining. I just can see any of the other Jokers pulling that off even better.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 05:22 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloinky
I prefer Mark Hamill over all due to his voice in the DCUA and along with Arkham Asylum.

Number 2, would then be of course Heath Ledger on how he really brought the Joker to life in the live action movies.

Then of course you guys probably won't like what I'm about to say but I would prefer any other joker after these two, besides JACK NICHOLSON.
My reason why is because it seemed like just another movie roll of him just asking as of course Jack Nicholson......He didn't bring any feel to the character at all and I found him rather boring. Even though the long hand gun he pulls out of his pants was entertaining. I just can see any of the other Jokers pulling that off even better.

Agreed. Nicholson's version was a lot more Jack Nicholson than it was Joker himself.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 09:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grog_Burton

depends how old you are

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:27 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

If Mark Hamil's were live action, he'd get my vote, but I'm going with Heath Ledger on this one. His interpretation of the character just has every single characteristic I've wanted the Joker to have on the big screen.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 08:35 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

1. Mark Hamill
2. Heath Ledger
3. Jack Nicholson
4. Cesar Romero

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:41 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It's gotta' be Heath Ledger.

As much as I love Mark Hamill's voice, he is just that, a voice. He is not physically bringing the character to life with his own body.

Jack Nicholson was just generic Jack from movies like The Shining and the Witches of Eastwick. You knew you were watching Jack in a purple suit and make up.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:26 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote