KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Band of Benders(Sign-up & Chat)

Band of Benders(Sign-up & Chat)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow Band of Benders(Sign-up & Chat)

"Band of Benders"

2 years after the evens of Avatar Aang, an assasin, hired by an unknown person, poisoned Avatar Aang causing infection throughout his body, and eventually......death. Katara couldnt heal him, though she tried many times it was inevitable. The Avatar was gone. The world was swept with sorrow for their fallen hero. The assasin was eventually found and killed without giving any information on who hired her. Katara was heartbroken. Every nation gave their respects for Aang, as he helped many throughout his time....

Katara knowing that the next Avatar would be born into the water tribe, though she didnt know where exactly. 20 more years passed and an Avatar was born in the Northern Water Tribe. Her name was Shan Mae.

Shan found out she was the avatar at the age of 12. She was being trained by other top waterbenders in her tribe. Being the Avatar she learned the art of waterbending quickly and learned to use Tai Chi to enhance her movement before even becoming a teenager.

Shan was raised as an orphan not knowing her parents. She was an outcast and had very little friends. Many always thought Shan would grow up to help others, but she thought different. Shan believed the power she had was to be used to rule. Shan shared these thoughts with no one she knew, only the charm she kept around her wrist that was thought to belong to her parents.

Eventually Shan left for travel at the age of 15. She knew many waterbending moves and even created her own. In 5 years she practiced and learned Hung Gar for Earth Bending, Northern Shaolin for Firebending, and the hardest was Ba Gua for Air Bending. Everybody informed her Avatar Aang was the only airbender, but really he was the only airbender everyone knew. Deep in the western mountains of a secret temple called Zen there was a man called Sora. He was a descendent of one of Aangs peers while Aang was actually 12. Sora agreed to teach Shan airbending if she promised to keep their meeting secret.

So Shan learn all four elements and mastered them. Many thought she would use them to bring world peace and help others. Shan quickly got a couple of talented benders. Rine, the earth bender, and Hui, the fire bender.

Those 3 were a force to be reckoned with. Shan had no clear reason for controlling everything, she just thought it was fate. They brought terror down on tribes and nations alike, eventually taking control of the world. She spread armies of different benders to ensure she could control every inch of the world. Rine, Hui, and Shan were in 3 different parts of earth keeping the world in check. Many thought Shan was wrong but they couldnt defy or risk death. And if anyone wanted to stop her itd be nearly impossible to, because she moves every few months, secretly.

......With every ruler there will be a group that despises them so, and very well, there was a group...The Band of Benders. They were a small, strong, elite, and smart group of different benders that banded together to put a stop to Shan. They knew they couldnt take her alone so they formed the B.O.B. to stop her. Thisrebellion was a special one. Each member with great bending skills, and great minds.

Now its their time to put a stop to this reign of terror from Avatar Shan and return the world to peace. They will have to band together and defeat Avatar Shan before it gets out of hand...

==============================================

The four original elements will be used as well as there sub elements. You can have maximum of 2 characters. The rp will start with everyone at the rebellion base which is located deep underground the earth nation. From there on i will explain on the OOC thread when this is approved unless anyone wants me to get further into detail. If you do just PM me.

Bending styles:

Tai Chi: Water
Hung Gar: Earth
Northern Saolin: Fire
Ba Gua: Air
==================Rules=========================

I. No godmodding, powerplaying etc.

II. If you are going to quit please tell me and dont leave your character in the middle of fighting or talking to someone.

III. Get permission to kill someones chracter if you do.

IV. Dont decide to get freaky with your characters without asking me ON PM FIRST!!

V.Maximum of 2 characters.
==============================================
=CS=

Name:

Sex:

Orientation:

Ethnicity:

Bending Style(look above):

Stregnths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Weapons -or- Items:

Appearance:

Bio:

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 10:47 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namebig grinavid Huo

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bending Style(look above): Northern Shaolin: Fire

Stregnths: Helping others

Weaknesses: Sometimes too stubborn, bad temper.

Personality: Intense, brave, short tempered, passionate.

Weapons -or- Items: will edit it all l8r

Appearance:

Bio:

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 10:55 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Kung Leouh

Ethnicity: Earth Kingdom (chinese)

Bending Style: Hung Gar earthbending, with limited Shu Gar/seismic sense and metalbending

Strengths: His earthbending skills are second only to Toph Bei Fong, and he has intricate knowledge of the Spirit World, chakras and chi.

Weaknesses: like all benders, he is limited by the availability of his element.

Personality: Calm, always conforming to the philosophy of neutral jing

Weapons -or- Items: Being a high ranking member of the Order of the White Lotus, he carries a Lotus tile at all times.

Appearance: will hopefully post pic later

Bio: He is the protege of King Bumi, having been taught by him since his parents abandoned him on the steps of Bumi's palace. He was the most proficient bender in the group of children Bumi instructed, and the only one to stick with the King for more than a decade. While Aang was in Omashu, he was on a meditative retreat, though they later met when Kung was seeking out Toph for further teaching. For the last twenty years she has been instructing him, giving him abilities that surpass even his aging master, such as seismic sense. He is always practicing this skill, often fighting with his eyes closed. Though he is reaching his older years, Kung is still in prime physical condition, stemming from, among other things, his 50-odd years of training with Bumi. He was inducted into the Order of the White Lotus by his master at the age of 35, and quickly rose through the ranks, ending up ranked directly below the King. During the liberation of Ba Sing Se, he fought alongside Bumi, Iroh, Jeong Jeong and the rest of the Order. He has now taken Bumi's place as their master earthbender, and joined the Band of Benders at their behest. He is their representative in the group.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jul 10th, 2010 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:14 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Yeah, here he is.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:39 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats the guy from Naruto right?

Name: David Huo

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bending Style(look above): Northern Shaolin: Fire

Stregnths: Helping others

Weaknesses: Sometimes too stubborn, bad temper.

Weapons -or- Items: Golden bands.

Appearance:

Bio: Davids home was destroyed by the Avatar's army. His father tried to stop them but he died in the process. David also saw his mother burned alive in their own home. He narrowly escaped. David was only 10 at the time and his dad was teaching him firebending. He eventually found another secret master than taught him great techniques. David then formed a rebellion secretly hidden underground the former Earth Nation. He has swore to get revenge for his parents and with the help of other benders, bring peace to the world.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 03:54 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

The picture is, yes. I'm guessing David originally lived in the Fire Nation? And by the way i've already come up with a way to beat Shan Mae. It's quite ingenious, I assure you.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:02 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Yes he did.

2. PM me your idea

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:40 AM
Hawkeye113

I've got a character, but he will be rather strange.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 04:34 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Strangeness isn't always bad. Just make sure the character is realistic in the Avatar world.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 05:25 PM
Noban

If it's not too late to join, I sent you PM with my char.

http://pimpjuice1337.blogspot.com/

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 10:58 PM
Noban is currently offline Click here to Send Noban a Private Message Find more posts by Noban Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Who? Me or lilk?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 11:38 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was talking about me.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:17 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Ah. Just making sure.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:22 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Maria Sanchez

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: African American/Hispanic

Bending Style: Tai Chi: Water

Stregnths: Very smart

Weapons -or- Items: Vials of water to use in a pinch.

Appearance: White tanktop with blue pants. 5'6 with long black wavy hair.

Bio: Will reveal in RP

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Last edited by Eclipse_Noctis on Jul 13th, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:33 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice. I like it...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:28 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

She seems to me like a good counterpart to your character, lilk.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:47 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its probably because she copied my CS and forgot to change the personality.

In other great news I just modded my psp and downloaded KH BBS. Even though I pre ordered the NA release i couldnt wait.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:56 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oops. This dumb iPod was messing up my posts yesterday...

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:05 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Haha, now that I think about it, that isn't the best personality for a water bender.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:16 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I guess Ill put up the RP soon.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 06:23 PM