KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill

Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill
Started by: lordxalba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Deadpool and Wolverine do not belong in this forum, nor this argument. In fact, the only characters that need to be discussed in here now are the four in the title. Leave it at them. If any of you bring up someone else, you will be warned. Xalba, if you continue this behavior you will be banned.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 04:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Deadpool and Wolverine do not belong in this forum, nor this argument. In fact, the only characters that need to be discussed in here now are the four in the title. Leave it at them. If any of you bring up someone else, you will be warned. Xalba, if you continue this behavior you will be banned.

Always Xalba,you can see only my fault

"Ο θάνατος είναι κοντά κανείς μπορεί να ζει"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 06:50 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Sorry,General Kaliero but only for this reply I want to bring Wolverine
and Deadpool to tell them that Dante can defeat Akuma .Ryu had beaten Akuma many times and Akuma also.I can say that Akuma has similar strength as Ryu.But Ryu didn't defeat Wolverine.Ryu can be similar or weaker than Wolverine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvE7e94Z_A.Wolverine was defeated by Deadpool.And Deadpool is similar to Dante.Therefore Dante can defeat Akuma

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 07:57 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 08:10 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by lordxalba
Sorry,General Kaliero but only for this reply I want to bring Wolverine
and Deadpool to tell them that Dante can defeat Akuma .Ryu had beaten Akuma many times and Akuma also.I can say that Akuma has similar strength as Ryu.But Ryu didn't defeat Wolverine.Ryu can be similar or weaker than Wolverine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzvE7e94Z_A.Wolverine was defeated by Deadpool.And Deadpool is similar to Dante.Therefore Dante can defeat Akuma

Dude, your using a non-canon game that has not even been released yet?

First, Ryu has never beated Akuma, not when Akuma goes all out. Second, similar strength? Oh hell no...

One, Akuma can sink island in an early incarnation.

At the 4:00 mark, you'll see another powerful strength feat.

Yet another strength feat.

And this one has Akuma wipe out an entire area with nothing but the force of the recoil from this attack.

So tell me again.... How is Ryu his equal, or superior again?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 09:16 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Last edited by lordxalba on Jul 17th, 2010 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 02:05 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Akuma kills jill for being useless, and chops Dante's head off and shoves it down Chris's throat.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 02:15 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Here, let me re-quote the post you've referenced.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The only fact you got right was Gouken and Ryu had beat Akuma, However Akuma has also beaten them, and worse.

Kyo has absolutely NO feats that even compare to Akuma. And anyone who brings up the Orochi incident will invariably receive a lecture on the protocol of using PIS as anything in a VS debate.

Now, explain to me how quoting this helps your case in any way shape or form.

I did say that both Gouken and Ryu have in fact defeated Akuma, However.

Gouken was knocked unconscious for years after a 2nd bout with Akuma, and Ryu was only being tested when he fought Akuma. If Akuma was going all out during that fight, Ryu would have been turned into a fine red myst in a single attack, as demonstrated above.

Ryu's 2 biggest strength feats where lifting a multi-tonne boulder for long periods of time for training, and launching Hugo 40 feet in the air with a Shin Shoryuken, which still didn't put the giant out permanently. Now don't get me wrong, those are awsome feats for any street level character, but against a guy that sinks islands and spits a miles long rock in two? Your not serious... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 04:20 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Here, let me re-quote the post you've referenced.

Now, explain to me how quoting this helps your case in any way shape or form.

I did say that both Gouken and Ryu have in fact defeated Akuma, However.

Gouken was knocked unconscious for years after a 2nd bout with Akuma, and Ryu was only being tested when he fought Akuma. If Akuma was going all out during that fight, Ryu would have been turned into a fine red myst in a single attack, as demonstrated above.

Ryu's 2 biggest strength feats where lifting a multi-tonne boulder for long periods of time for training, and launching Hugo 40 feet in the air with a Shin Shoryuken, which still didn't put the giant out permanently. Now don't get me wrong, those are awsome feats for any street level character, but against a guy that sinks islands and spits a miles long rock in two? Your not serious... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep Gouken and Ryu aside .Dante kills Akuma.Iam not talking about normal Dante.Dante with All the wepons in Devil may cry series.And Gouken can defeat Akuma so simply.Gouken should have killed Akuma,but Gouken is not evil as Akuma,he don't even want to hurt Akuma .Finally how ever Evil gets defeated

Last edited by lordxalba on Jul 18th, 2010 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 07:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by lordxalba
Keep Gouken and Ryu aside .Dante kills Akuma.Iam not talking about normal Dante.Dante with All the wepons in Devil may cry series.And Gouken can defeat Akuma so simply.Gouken should have killed Akuma,but Gouken is not evil as Akuma,he don't even want to hurt Akuma .Finally how ever Evil gets defeated

Gouken defeated a young Akuma, not current.

It's funny you say that, since Akuma can and will kill Dante with a single attack, any of the attacks above that I refferenced splatter dante, who has been pierced by bullets before, by blades, and by energy.

Gouki's fists would myst Dante's body well beyond regeneration.

You do realise that Gouken is one of the very FEW characters that are up to par with Gouki right?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 08:27 AM
isharacramer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante & Chris wins Happy Dance
Akuma & Jill lose mad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 02:24 PM
isharacramer is currently offline Click here to Send isharacramer a Private Message Find more posts by isharacramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

And wha?....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:38 PM
A-OPEN
Guard of Dragons

Originally posted by isharacramer
Dante & Chris wins Happy Dance
Akuma & Jill lose mad

I think it is right

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 02:24 PM
A-OPEN is currently offline Click here to Send A-OPEN a Private Message Find more posts by A-OPEN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Based on what?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 03:17 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Team 1 i guess

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 10:31 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote