KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Royce (Predators)

Royce (Predators)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Back to square one, nothing you've said refuted a single point and you've moved on to lowballing and/or dismissing anything that murders your bias towards Dutch (granted, better character in the better film)

Royce did more with less in a worse situation against more numerous and tougher opponents. You won't be able to deal with this and will continue to rant, I know

Concession accepted. EVERYTHING I've said refuted each and every one of your points. It was literally so easy because you refuted your own arguments. They weren't tougher.. In fact one was taken out by a sword. In no way shape or form were they tougher going by feats, in fact the opposite is true and you know it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:45 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The arbitrary "concession accepted" after you've failed to prove your case and points. Job good proving my point thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Failed to prove my points. I 100% proved Predator one took out a superior team with no help. So by feats he's WAY WAY ahead of the pradators based on feats. You literally have nothing to combat that except you.. Nuh uh.. the predators are the bestzorz!!! Don't worry Robbie I still like you, and enjoy discussing things with you, even after you defeated your own argument and fail to concede the point. Even then, you're an okay guy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 07:25 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Now you're just copying what I previously said about your lousy tactics:

Nothing you've said refuted a single point of mine, you're just going "Nuh uh!" and throwing a tantrum now because you can't deal with the fact that Royce had the tougher opponents (yes, not just one) and tougher scenario to handle

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Prove they were tougher by feats please. you have yet to prove such a point

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 07:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did that a long time ago, sport

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 09:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Only you didn't. Quick quote these feats you posted please. What we do know is that two of them were taken out by an inferior team.. Both of them not even by a combined help of others.... One was soloed by a dude with a sword and the other by a grenade. Hardly what I'd call impressive. That's not even counting the Lawrence who escaped them and had avoided being hunted for years. Trained teams went after the first Predator and none of them made it out alive until Dutch finally did.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you can ignore it again? I don't think so.

Um, about half the team was killed before Dutch and crew knew what was hunting them and Billy essentially committed suicide like an idiot. LoL!

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 11th, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:06 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Oddly enough Billy engaged him with a sharp object, which is oddly familiar considering a sharp object was all that was needed to solo one in predators. Billy unfortunately couldn't last more than a few seconds when he engaged one like that. Just another example of the Predator outperforming the Predators.

Ok so no example then... The famous ohhh I have them I just don't wanna post them response. And you wonder why I've accepted your concession already wink

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:37 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Though that video was funny Robbie

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Knife =/= Katana

The arbitrary "concession accepted" after you've failed to prove your case and points. Job good proving my point thumb up

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 11th, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:46 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I already proved my case which you have yet to refute with post after post. You on the other hand won't post your "proof". Odd logic you have there. Get back to me when you can actually prove your case and disprove my points. Game over

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're basically copying again what I said previously about your lousy tactics

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:50 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Wrong again... You refuse to prove your point and have yet to counter my points. If you concede that by feats the Predator outperformed the predators that will be a start. I will make a similar concession of sorts after.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What is this, a bargaining? LoL! Royce did more with less against greater odds and in worse conditions. Deal with it already, will ya. You won't

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:52 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Okay so who had better feats.. The Predator or The Predators? Simple question. No bargaining, I was just trying to progress the discussion a little, but you're not having that. No problem. How could Royce do more when he didn't kill a single predator on his own? Odd logic. The conditions weren't worse since the predators were killed easily by fringe characters... If anything, he was helped more not hindered.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 12:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Royce was helped by the female Israeli soldier and then hindered by one (actually two) of his own team trying to murder him

Dutch had a Predator helping him, since the Predator literally had Dutch in its hands/at its mercy, but decided to drop its weapons and gear

So considering you think the 1987 is superior to the three Super-Preds combined, Dutch had a lot more help using your weird and distorted logic. LoL!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 12:20 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Royce was helped by the female Israeli soldier and then hindered by one (actually two) of his own team trying to murder him

Dutch had a Predator helping him, since the Predator literally had Dutch in its hands/at its mercy, but decided to drop its weapons and gear

So considering you think the 1987 is superior to the three Super-Preds combined, Dutch had a lot more help using your weird and distorted logic. LoL!

No he wasn't.. two of them didn't try and murder him... The faux scientist dude never even affected Royce in the least. He only directly impacted the Israeli girl. Nice try though. Same with L.F. he "tried" to smoke them out, big whoop. Dutch also had Dillon withhold vital information from him and basically set them up. Both sequences were about some form of betrayal, which Royce wasn't the only having to deal with.

This are the facts that can't be gotten around:

1. The predator killed one entire elite specs ops team that was sent in. Seemingly with no issue at all. A second elite trained cohesive team was sent out again, and again he killed all of them sans Dutch. This is EXPONENTIALLY better than ANYTHING ANY of the Predators were shown to do. There isn't a single person that was taken out in predators.. NOT ONE... that was above the specs out team no. 1 or no. 2. For God's sake one was a mere rapist and molester LOL.

2. The Predators had more help to take down an inferior team (as shown above). There were three of them as opposed to one and two of them were taken out by fringe character. To even try and say they did better than one predator is literally laughable bordering on moronic. Let's see... one predator takes out 2 cohesive spec ops teams... Two predators were killed easily in Predators.. one with a mere sword no less. We see what happens when Billy tries to engage one with a sharp object.. He last 2 seconds

3. Dutch takes out a predator BY HOMSELF with no help from anybody. This is in STARK contrast to Royce who couldn't AT ANY POINT in the movie take out one by himself. He literally didn't take out one. That is the nail in the coffin and proves Dutch was superior. Without question.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 05:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did you not pay attention again? Here, let me enlighten you:

-Topher tried to stab Royce while his back was turned, Royce just happened to be too quick. That was an attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

-Morpheus didn't just "smoke out" people for fun, he was trying to kill them via asphyxia for the purpose of taking their gear/supplies. That was another attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

So you see, you were wrong again on both counts and tried your silly downplay tactics. Sorry, but not on Robtard's watch

The rest of what you said has been countered and laid to rest already and I find it hilarious that you still refuse to acknowledge that the 1987 Pred helped out Dutch by dropping his gear and not murdering him when he had Dutch in his hands

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 12th, 2015 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 05:14 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Did you not pay attention again? Here, let me enlighten you:

-Topher tried to stab Royce while his back was turned, Royce just happened to be too quick. That was an attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

-Morpheus didn't just "smoke out" people for fun, he was trying to kill them via asphyxia for the purpose of taking their gear/supplies. That was another attempted murder from a supposed teammate and a hindrance when you're already being hunted by a superior foe

So you see, you were wrong again on both counts and tried your silly downplay tactics. Sorry, but not on Robtard's watch

The rest of what you said has been countered and laid to rest already and I find it hilarious that you still refuse to acknowledge that the 1987 Pred helped out Dutch by dropping his gear and not murdering him when he had Dutch in his hands

Again with the reading comprehension failure.. Not on KuRupT's watch wink

At NO point did I mention the betrayal was the same type or at the same level. I merely mentioned that both were having to deal with people hindering their intelligence and progress. Which is 100% fact. You could argue Royce had more to deal with but what is said was still 100% fact.

You have no countered ONE SINGLE point for the rest of my post. That is totally and completely false. You attempted to "loosely" try and counter them but that was quickly recountered and then you just stop trying. Yes, it was that easy.

You still can't get around the fact that The Predator killed two elite cohesive spec ops teams with ease. While in stark contrasts... two predators were killed by an inferior team and not even a team was needed. Individual fringe characters were enough to beat solo. That is the WIDE gap we have in feats for both. The Predator's feats literally, and I mean literally, poop all over the feats of the Predators

You keep on saying he helped him out.. It's utterly ridiculous... Did you forget that not only was Royce not able to kill one Predator on his own... while other fringe characters could. Royce ALSO had the help of a predator itself in the final scene. Talk about having more help and not accomplishing jack shit.

This point about helping dutch has been countered. The predators helped Royce by not attacking him in certain advantageous positions where they were easily flanked or the attacked only had to be pressed.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:06 PM