KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Felix Leiter

Felix Leiter
Started by: Alpha-7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 003
I attack your opinion because you are foolish enough to believe that Craig and Wright are good actors.

Thats you that knows nothing at all about acting. laughing Craig was a shakespere actor.You got to be a great actor to do Shakesphere and as usual,your making crap up again.I NEVER once said I liked Wright as an actor.others here did but I never did.I dont even know who Wright is. roll eyes (sarcastic) clearly you just make things up around here when you cant back up what you say. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Thats you that knows nothing at all about acting. laughing Craig was a shakespere actor.You got to be a great actor to do Shakesphere and as usual,your making crap up again.I NEVER once said I liked Wright as an actor.others here did but I never did.I dont even know who Wright is. roll eyes (sarcastic) clearly you just make things up around here when you cant back up what you say. laughing

You do not have to be a good actor to appear in Shakespeare plays at all. If you truly believe that then you have yet again proven that you know nothing about acting.
Daniel Craig can only dream of the range Brosnan has and your failure to accept that is rather baffling.
How can you call yourself a Bond fan if you don't know who Jeffrey Wright is?

Last edited by 003 on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 10:38 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Jack Lord is the only decent version Felix Leiter in my opinion.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 10:56 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
Jack Lord is the only decent version Felix Leiter in my opinion.

Only decent version? Hmmm are you sure your not saying that cause youra huge fan of him from Hawaii Five O? Because he is definetely my favorite as well easily but thats because of Hawaii Five O but I still like some of the other actors that have played him as well. wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:13 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Only decent version? Hmmm are you sure your not saying that cause youra huge fan of him from Hawaii Five O? Because he is definetely my favorite as well easily but thats because of Hawaii Five O but I still like some of the other actors that have played him as well. wink

I have never seen Hawaii 5 O. In my opinion Lord is the best Leiter.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:58 AM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

Jeffrey Wright

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:48 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Jeffrey Wright.

Hands down.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:30 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
I have never seen Hawaii 5 O. In my opinion Lord is the best Leiter.

cool.gald to hear that. cool Like Alpha said,his work on Five O was great.He really made that show fun to watch.I hate the new spin off series of it.It is a disgrace to the original series.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 06:43 PM
Bric A Brac

Jeffrey Wright.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:48 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

got to say it again,Jack Lord rules.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 05:59 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Originally posted by Wanderer11
I would say that it is between Jack Lord and Jeffrey Wright in my eyes.

thumb up

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:14 PM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ti83mather
Restricted

Account Restricted

gay

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 11:45 PM
ti83mather is currently offline Click here to Send ti83mather a Private Message Find more posts by ti83mather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I hate the new spin off series of it.It is a disgrace to the original series.

Thats the whole point of a reimagining.....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 03:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote