KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » CHRIS NOLAN (The Dark Knight, Inception) wants to do JAMES BOND films.

CHRIS NOLAN (The Dark Knight, Inception) wants to do JAMES BOND films.
Started by: Zoom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not dead as pointed out already some time ago, the companies are going for a 2012 release date with help from another company.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 06:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Hopefully this other company will have the sense to drop Daniel 'No Expression' Craig.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:15 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Craig is the best Bond.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 09:37 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Craig is the best Bond.

He's not even close to being the best Bond.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 01:35 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignore 003, Darth Martin, he keeps moaning on and on and on about Daniel Craig, talking out of his arse about him all the time.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 05:57 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
This won't happen. Why would they want to change a winning formula?

what winning formula. The bond movies currently are just a ripoff of the Bourne movies with mediocre plots. Csino Royal was okay.

Quantum of Solace sucked big fat donkey member

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 08:59 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by MildPossession
Ignore 003, Darth Martin, he keeps moaning on and on and on about Daniel Craig, talking out of his arse about him all the time.

Do you really think that just because someone disagrees with you that they are talking out of their arse?
Your parents must be so proud.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 02:36 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes actually, when someone goes on and on about it and brings it up every chance they get.

If you had disagreed first time around and got your point across in a positive way, then I would respect that opinion, but you just can't give up on your 'hatred' for the actor. It's cringeworthy, really is.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:25 PM
God

Originally posted by MildPossession
Yes actually, when someone goes on and on about it and brings it up every chance they get.

If you had disagreed first time around and got your point across in a positive way, then I would respect that opinion, but you just can't give up on your 'hatred' for the actor. It's cringeworthy, really is.

I got my point across in a positive way, but you just don't like the fact that people disagree with you.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 10:11 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by 003
Hopefully this other company will have the sense to drop Daniel 'No Expression' Craig.

I haven't seen him as Bond myself but this post reminds me of what my mother says about him, she says he has a 'sucking on a lemon' expression.

Last edited by Lord Shadow Z on Dec 18th, 2010 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:44 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bric A Brac

I would welcome Nolan as director but I cannot see it happening.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 06:44 PM
Bric A Brac is currently offline Click here to Send Bric A Brac a Private Message Find more posts by Bric A Brac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

if it was the olden days of the connery and moore era,i would say yeah have him direct,he would have been awesomebut since the bond movies suck now these days,makes no difference WHO the director is.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 08:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote