KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Band of Benders(IC)

Band of Benders(IC)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

i wonder if this is the same troll from before, anyways don't mind him hes desperate for attention.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 03:18 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googleme2
Restricted

Account Restricted

starry knight you gay bruh. I know that all of you say that I have no life, and that I'm desperate for attention *starryknight*, but look at yourselves. You guys don't have good enough lives, so you have make-believe characters that you pretend to be. You are the weird home-schooled **** that hop around in your back yard because you dont have any real friends. so gargle me starryknight. and yes, i did lose the game, like all of you just did.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 10:14 PM
googleme2 is currently offline Click here to Send googleme2 a Private Message Find more posts by googleme2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

why u mad? did i touch a soft spot??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 11:18 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok that's it. I try to be nice but I gotta report you if you gonna cause problems...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 11:28 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

-facepalm- He doesn't even know what the game is. And he calls himself a troll...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:15 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googleme3
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, i do call myself a m,o.t,h.e,r.f,u.c,k.i,n.g troll. B,E.E,E.E,E.E,E.O,O.T,C.H,. And I do know what the game is you idiot. I can tell your one of the better ones Anon E. Mous. Pretty cool name there. I wish everyone one in the world was just like you. So that they would hop around in their backyard and sit at their computer pretending to be somebody else. You're probably some pedophile or molester. I bet you have never even seen south park before. you C,H.O,D.E!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 10:18 PM
googleme3 is currently offline Click here to Send googleme3 a Private Message Find more posts by googleme3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googleme3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im going to X REPORT myself to moderators

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 10:20 PM
googleme3 is currently offline Click here to Send googleme3 a Private Message Find more posts by googleme3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote