KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

If BK is going for 2 knives then Alek will start firing at Nagai C aiming for the his head and the sniper gun he's got.

Can I assume that this needs wrapping up quickly to avoid local law enforcement crews?


__________________

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 03:16 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You would assume so!

Winning initiative, you are pleased when Bk recovers from his knife wound and smashes Two Knives in the face with two fists, hard enough to drop him.

You turn to fire at the Sniper and rattle him with a spray of lasers. 6 successes is dropped to 5 by his Parry and gets you 7 damage on him, followed up by a second shot for 3 damage.

Sniper realizes that the jig is up and runs along the balcony to a door. He takes a potshot at you and misses.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 07:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

Call it murder but Alek goes up to the prostrate Nagai two knives and puts a blast into his head "Don't want him coming back to haunt us!"

He holsters his pistol as he looks around to his mates "Come on, time we disappeared before Sniper guy comes back with more friends..."

He then goes over to Faro and Tarinda up "You owe me big time Faro!!!" He mutters as he helps them up. "I think the nearest spaceport would be a good option right now, come on B."

He turns to leave


__________________

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 09:25 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Sniper gets away through the doorway as you preoccupy yourself with blasting the Nagai with two knives to make sure he doesn't trouble you ever again.

Follow him comes a thought. It is not your own.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 10:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

alek can't explain why but he needs to go after the nagai "come on you 3, let's stop him getting away!" He goes off in hot pursuit of the sniper


__________________

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 07:42 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You bound up the stairs and through the doorway where the sniper went. Your bandmates have different ideas and do not follow.

The door is marked EMPLOYEES ONLY and leads to a hallway. The sniper is at the end, running for a window.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 06:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

Can I go out on a limb here and try to instinctively use the force...? Basically with a highly emotional discharge I'm hoping Alek will be able to either cause the Nagai to stumble or trip over nothing in order for him to catch up

Alek, determined to get the Nagai reaches out as if to grab him and shouts "STOP!!!"

If this works he'll kick the Nagai in the head to stun him


__________________

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 02:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You reach out and... nothing happens. The Nagai reaches the window and jumps through, smashing the glass and falling out of your sight.

You hear a snap-hiss and see a brief green light reflect against the broken glass. There is a scream and a violent hum, then nothing.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

"Damn!" He can't understand it but he almost feels like something should have happened. With his weapon drawn he runs to the window and carefully looks out


__________________

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 10:32 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The drop from the window is nowhere near lethal, yet you are now looking down upon the unmoving body of the Nagai. His sniper rifle lies nearby and is cut in two... as is the Nagai.

The wound smoulders dimly and seems familiar... but you can't place it. What you are more concerned with is that there is nobody out here but the corpse.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 10:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

"Hello!" He shouts down "Is there anybody there?"

Can he sense anything dangerous?

He has a good look around then leaps out way past the nagai's remains, rolls and comes up with his gun out and looks around


__________________

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 07:52 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You land cleanly by the Nagai's body. Swiveling around to check your environment, you initially see movement in the shadows of the alleyway you have landed in.

The older man that you saw in the audience steps toward you. Up-close you can see that he is not very old, and his hair is flecked with streaks of red that has not yet gone gray. He wears a heavy overcoat the color of mud. Green eyes pierce into you. There is a cylindrical object in his hand.

"You need to run," he says. "The Bureau will be here any moment."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 10:31 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

Alek levels his gun at him, the object in his hand seems strangely familiar but he can't think why. "Who are you, and what do you want with me?" He looks around "and who the hell is the Bureau?"


__________________

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 09:38 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

He is unphased by the pistol you raise at him.

"Who I am is not important," the man says, "and they are your enemy! You must get out of here! If you don't, they'll take you."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 01:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

Do I feel like I can trust this person?

"Okay then, you seem to know about these bureaupeople, where do you suggest I go?"

He looks for a way back to the main street


__________________

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 08:34 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You don't feel anything wrong, at least. Not with him.

"Anywhere," the man says, looking over your shoulder and then behind him. "Go!"

With that, he turns and runs himself, becoming a blur as he dashes down the alleyway and disappears into the night ahead of you.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

"Wha... the foooook" he says as the guy blurs. He swallows and decides he'd best make tracks as advised so heads for the for the nearest main street with lots of people on then, gets the first taxi/shuttle bus to take him to the nearest starport.


__________________

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 07:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Nearest main street would be the opposite direction of the older man. You take off at a run and arrive there shortly, only to be horribly displeased with the sight of speeders with sirens racing up to Turtle's Back. You hold your breath until they pass; they don't bother with the alleyway just yet.

You slip into the gathering crowd trying to get a peep at what is going on at the bar, passing your Intrusion check to do so quietly.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 02:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Gender: Male
Location: Deep shit as always...!

After blending in to the crowd he makes his way to the spaceport


__________________

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 07:25 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

At this time of night the number of people on the streets is low, but Alek manages to remain inconspicuous as he drifts away from the Turtle's Back and toward the starport.

You reach the starport without trouble. There aren't many people around as you approach the docking bay where the band's touring ship is parked.

You notice a trio of men standing at the entrance.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 07:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:04 AM.
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.