KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

yep Fix-It level 1

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 12:59 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Then you pop it off no problem!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 07:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Coolio! big grin

He pops the tracker into his pocket 'May as well leave a bit of a trail for them to play with...' he thinks to himself as he heads out of the room "Time for a quick drink I think!" he muses aloud.

Alek will head out to the nearest bar where he last saw the mysterious guy 'I need to find out what the hell is going on!'

As he exits the hotel he leaves a message for his band mates to meet him later at one of the cafes they've been using.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:04 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The nearest bar where you saw your mystery man is blocked off; the police are cleaning up the mess you made!

You raise Faro on your comlink as you leave your room.

"Rah, where the hell did you go?" Faro asks. "We're in the hotel lounge, meet us there."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

"I got held up by some law enforcement guy about the bust-up in the bar. Where are you and who in the Outer Systems is Rah?" Alek asks curiously stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Rah? What?" Faro says.

He is in the hotel lounge as mentioned.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:18 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

He goes down to meet Faro "I thought you called me Rah, maybe you were clearing your throat but I'm not sure why but Rah seems to ring a bell to me..." He shrugs it off "What're you drinking? It's on the local law enforcement guys!" He says with a grin

After they get their drinks he asks "So where'd you and the guys get to after I split off after that last dude out for your skin?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 08:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"No..." Faro says. "I said 'Alek.' We got picked up by the police but they let us go. We just came back here. Where were you?"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 01:37 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
The nearest bar where you saw your mystery man is blocked off; the police are cleaning up the mess you made!

You raise Faro on your comlink as you leave your room.

"Rah, where the hell did you go?" Faro asks. "We're in the hotel lounge, meet us there."

(So tell me, was this a deliberate slip) stick out tongue

"Ah man, some guy named S'Nar from some government agency picked me up at the spaceport and started asking questions about jedi as if I'm gonna anything about them!" He decides to keep quiet about them mysterious guy.
"Have you heard anymore about you debt collectors?"

Last edited by Baylin on Oct 4th, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 12:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Maybe!)

"No," Faro says. "All clear, seems like. Sorry, guys, I should've told you."

B'kleap jitters on about how he smashed one in th face. Tarinda stays quiet.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:28 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Alek shrugs "Bantha fodder happens!" He sips his drink and keeps a cautious eye out for his new mysterious friend.

"We gonna do anymore gigs around here while we wait for this S'Nar geezer to sort his mess out?"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 11:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Might as well," Tarinda contributes. "If Faro is sure that the Knives are going to have more friends...?"

"No, we're good," Faro says. "Gigs sound good. Maybe some dives, small time stuff. Go back to our roots."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 06:23 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Fine I'll see what the agent can organise." He gets up and wanders over to hotel reception to use the holonet to get in touch with their agent, smiling nicely at some girls waiting to book in

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 04:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Your agent, a life-in-the-fast-lane sort of guy named Harper, can get you some shows on Karkarvos for the next few nights, if need be.

He wants to know what kind of booking you want- dive bars, small venues, large venues?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 07:20 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Ah frell it, lets do some dive bars. They're always more busier and a little bit more fun" He hoping to get the strangers attention so he can talk to him again.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Dive bars it is! Your band thinks that sounds like a good plan- extra cash, less effort, smaller crowd, and fun!

You are doing your show the next night. Anything you want to do between now and then?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 06:49 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Right guys, after that little skirmish earlier I'd best get my blaster charged!" He heads out of the bar towards the tech district in order to get the power cell charged. As he goes he slips the tracking bracelet to Faro "Here, look after this for me and don't lose it!"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 08:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It can be assumed that your blaster recharges or you have additional blaster packs as ammo is not an issue in-game. Did you still wish to leave the hotel?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 08:05 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

yep, he wants to take a look around, guess I'm going to have to take a perception roll to make sure I'm not being followed, or to lead them a merry chase if I am

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 02:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Observation check says... if there is anyone following you, you don't see them.

Rah heads downtown to scout the area. There is a blaster shop, of course, and it s in this neighborhood that the dive bar you are playing at is. All sorts of neat things. Anything you are looking for in particular?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 05:34 PM