KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Daredevil

Daredevil
Started by: supagal72001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supagal72001

Daredevil

The Daredevil is coming up!!! I am soooo excited about it - i love
Ben and the comic! i was surfin for some fansites and entered a
contest. theyre givin away a 6ft Daredevil stand-up cardboard, the
soundtrack and stuff.
http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p3090.htm

Later

Old Post Feb 10th, 2003 09:50 PM
supagal72001 is currently offline Click here to Send supagal72001 a Private Message Find more posts by supagal72001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

DareDevil looks ace big grin and i wanna see it
but i can't mad pfft cause its a 15 and i'm 15 in july

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 08:56 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the trailer looks incredibly bad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 02:58 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

so I werent alone thinking that

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 03:10 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strider

OH NO IN ALL LIKELYHOOD THE MOVIE WILL STINK BE HECK IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE COMIC... ALL 900 OF YOU .. YOULL GO TO SEE IT.. I THOUGHT THE COMIC BOOK WAS OK.. IT WAS NEVER THAT POPULAR REALLY... I LIKED IT THOUH SO ILL GO TO SEE IT.

O AND YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER 18 TO ENTER THAT CONTEST.. CMON MATE HOW YOUNG DO YOU THINK WE ARE ON HERE LOL

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 03:18 PM
strider is currently offline Click here to Send strider a Private Message Find more posts by strider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It just got a very positive review on Film 2003 over here.

The comic book was VERY big stuff and started the Graphic Novel revival of the 80s (as Frank Miller then went on to help re-create Batman, which led as time went by down the line to graphic novels with the stature, plots and characters at least as good as normal novels, started off by one offs like V for Vendetta, and The Watchmen (one of the best stories I have ever read and still vying to be filmed, by Terry Gilliam), and later into series like Hellblazer and the Sandman.)

Inevitably, they are about to ruin Hellblazer, as they have cast Keanu Reeves as Constantine. Yeah, great way to cast a Liverpudlian living in cockney London... oh, what is this... they have made John Constantine American? HUH??? Did they decide to make Batman British? DON'T THINK SO! Damn it, Constantine is one of the greatest fictional characters ever, and renowned for his BRAINS, and they make him an American played by Keanu???????? Brain... cannot... comprehend...

Anyway, seem to have strayed... but Daredevil is of good pedigree and looks rather good.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2003 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 11:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ill see it probably.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 12:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

comic book heros shouold be left in the comic books

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 07:48 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you can film normal novels you can film graphic ones.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 10:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

too many out there allready

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 12:02 PM
Darth Vicious

Hello guys, ill go see the movie, specially because Jeniffer Garner is in it, but as far as Ben Affleck, he is the wrong person to play Daredevil, first of Daredevil is blonde i think Matt Damon would have been a better candidate, i think Ben Affleck sucks, i think he is to cheesy!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 11:27 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legolas_luver

well i heard from my brother it is supposed to be crap but then again i'm gonna watch it anyway to find out for meself and the trailler looked gd, but that is what they did to gingersnaps and the movie was crap and slow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 09:51 AM
legolas_luver is currently offline Click here to Send legolas_luver a Private Message Find more posts by legolas_luver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ill rent it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 03:18 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I thought it looks really bad. I look at it and think "Have I seen this before?". I just looks like every other comic book movie.

Normal guy, terrible accident, suddenly got superpowers, what does he do? be good or bad? Beautiful girl, psycho villain etc

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 03:19 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Normal guy, terrible accident, suddenly got superpowers, what does he do? be good or bad? Beautiful girl, psycho villain etc

right on dude, and we havent gotten to Hulk yet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 05:41 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Or the silver surfer.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2003 05:46 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faction

Ah, cut the guy some slack, will ya? It's a comic book movie, for Christ sake! It's bound to be full of action and beautiful women! Duh! Don't complain about a movie if it's being what it's supposed to. In my view, people were too harsh on Blade 2, because the storyline wasn't top-notch. For the love of everything, it's a comic book movie!!!! If it's a comic book movie, you judge it like a comic book movie, not a long emotional teary romance flick. People don't go to see Blade, Spider-Man, X-Men and Daredevil to see oscar-winning performances (and whoever does is a muppet in a book). They go to see kickass action, snappy one-liners and a sexy girl that's a screaming brat/kickass chick.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 09:00 PM
Faction is currently offline Click here to Send Faction a Private Message Find more posts by Faction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, I agree.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 09:12 PM
Darth Vicious

Ive just seen DD over the weekend and i gotta say it wasnt that bad, it was entertaining, Jennifer GArner was just gorgeous, bullseye and kingpin were also entertaining but i wasnt into Ben Affleck as DD , overall it was pretty good, it was no Spider-Man but it was ok!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2003 12:12 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

I am going to see Daredevil this weekend. I am anxious to see if it will be anything as good as Spiderman. I think it wil be ok, but not better.
Nothing to write home about I'm sure.

And The Hulk??? I am so disappointed with the trailer I seen. I grew up watching the Incredible Hulk and it is much more realistic to have a REAL HUMAN BEING potraying BOTH characters. Come on!?! I hate the computer generated Hulk! mad

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 02:44 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote