KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favourite 90's Marvel/DC Animated Series?

Favourite 90's Marvel/DC Animated Series?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 2 10.53%
Superman 2 10.53%
Hulk 1 5.26%
Batman 8 42.11%
Fantastic Four 0 0%
X-Men 5 26.32%
Silver Surfer 1 5.26%
Iron Man 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk was my favourite

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:17 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

Voted for Batman.

If there weren't any DC shows on the list, I would have probably gone with Iron Man.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 01:50 AM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

I would have to go with the X-men. I thought it was an outstanding show.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 02:20 AM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

X-Men for me , sure some seasons weren't as good as others but easily the most enjoyable show and also had the best storylines as well. Batman and Hulk 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 04:22 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Batman!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 01:44 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk had the best intro:

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 07:34 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by derekwc
Voted for Batman.

If there weren't any DC shows on the list, I would have probably gone with Iron Man.

IRON MAN was terrible!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 04:09 PM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

So was FF

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 08:16 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Batman
Spiderman
X-men

I didn't like or knew some of the others existed.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 06:49 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

Spiderman

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 08:07 AM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

X-Men

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:06 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Superman TAS. As I got older I appreciated Batman TAS more and more, after season 2 the series is stellar. So Superman 1, Batman 2. X-Men used to be up there, but after rewatching it with adult eyes the show wasn't that good, at least not up to snuff with the DCAU.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 09:21 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Batman followed by Superman.

BUt Batman is far supeior. Perchance to Dream still gives me chills.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 06:05 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

1.Batman TAS
The episode when Joker took that mans licence in returned years later to abuse him was classic.
2.Xmen 90's
Juggernaut!!!!!!
3.Spiderman 90's

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 08:16 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Batman followed by Superman.

BUt Batman is far supeior. Perchance to Dream still gives me chills.

It was a good episode, one of the best in Batman TAS but I wouldn't put it up there with Legacy or Apokolips Now. To me those series of episodes in Superman TAS were easily the top 5 best in the DCAU. So good, that I would suggest to any director who wants to adapt the characters to use them as a barometer, excellent space opera.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:12 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

X-Men
Batman
Spiderman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 04:23 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote