KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Mickey Mouse and Pete vs. Popeye and Bluto

Mickey Mouse and Pete vs. Popeye and Bluto
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

Mickey Mouse and Pete vs. Popeye and Bluto

Mickey Mouse and Pete

vs.

Popeye and Bluto

I know everybody knows these four so no introduction is needed.

So who wins?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 05:22 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Mickey's got more feats than the three of them combined, plus he can fight dirty if he needs to.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 06:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Both Pete and Bluto will gain up and pick on Popeye who wil eat his spanish and beat them both up!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 02:14 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drake mayers
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Popeye more than the three.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 04:14 AM
drake mayers is currently offline Click here to Send drake mayers a Private Message Find more posts by drake mayers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victornov

O man you reminds me my childhood days. I liked popeye and bluto.. I never ever missed that..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:44 PM
victornov is currently offline Click here to Send victornov a Private Message Find more posts by victornov Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaimundoPedrosa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Mickey's got more feats than the three of them combined, plus he can fight dirty if he needs to.
WTF?!?!?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLOLOL!!!!! I haven't heard such copious amounts of bullshit in a while. Mickey's toon force is not only extremely basic with weaknesses that can render it null and put limits on it, but it's to pure physical attacks ONLY... whereas Popeye's strength transcends the physical realm and extends to casual reality warping, such as turning people into beans literally with his fists, ****ing over gods AND ACTUAL CHRISTIAN GOD, THE REAL OMNIPOTENT ONE! And, oh yeah, kicking the writers' asses with his insane reality warping/toon force.

And Bluto's even stronger than Popeye is. But he won't even be needed. Popeye with spinach solos the entire ****ing composite Mickey Mouse Universe with casual ease a smile on that face.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 01:58 AM
RaimundoPedrosa is currently offline Click here to Send RaimundoPedrosa a Private Message Find more posts by RaimundoPedrosa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaimundoPedrosa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Both Pete and Bluto will gain up and pick on Popeye who wil eat his spanish and beat them both up!
Nah lol Pete ain't got what it takes to befriend Bluto. Popeye or Bluto beats down the living shit out of the entire Mickey Mouse Universe, and then Bluto eats spinach and beats Popeye.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 01:59 AM
RaimundoPedrosa is currently offline Click here to Send RaimundoPedrosa a Private Message Find more posts by RaimundoPedrosa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hanaoka

Mickey and Pete had never learned to fight. so my bet goes to Pop and bluto.

"Don't Make me angry or I will make you.............you know"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:58 AM
Hanaoka is currently offline Click here to Send Hanaoka a Private Message Find more posts by Hanaoka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mwaqas606

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 04:27 PM
mwaqas606 is currently offline Click here to Send mwaqas606 a Private Message Find more posts by mwaqas606 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote