KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Can I legally watch premier league football on the internet?

Can I legally watch premier league football on the internet?
Started by: hawkeyesrule

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hawkeyesrule

Can I legally watch premier league football on the internet?

It's infuriating not being able to watch Arsenal play! The only way to watch most Premier League matches is either sky sports and other pay-tv services - both of which I'm not prepared to sign up to. Do you know of any online service out there which would allow for me to watch football matches on the internet - I would be willing to pay up to £10 a game. Any ideas?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:54 PM
hawkeyesrule is currently offline Click here to Send hawkeyesrule a Private Message Find more posts by hawkeyesrule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennifermoss
Restricted

Account Restricted

hawkey.Yes,offcourse you can watch premier league football on the internet anytime.I assure you will definitely enjoy it as i have watched it last week and enjoyed a lot with full of fun.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 09:12 AM
jennifermoss is currently offline Click here to Send jennifermoss a Private Message Find more posts by jennifermoss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

http://www.freelivesportstv.com/ <-- has most games, quality varies. Good for games that don't get broadcast on TV where you live though.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 09:26 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

AS for the legalitity... well... if they're not legally airing in the country I say **** legality when it comes to watching them.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 09:59 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I often watch games online. Sopcast is a good app for this, although I noticed it may be a few seconds out and have some asian giving commentary.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 06:13 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a brilliant idea for when I go to uni and don't get sky sports.

The asian commentator does sound gay though.

All I really want tbh is champions league football and premier derbies.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:09 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote