KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

*sigh*

Establishing Hulk's dominance early... At least they are getting it over with quickly...This coming episode will see the Enchantress mind control Hulk, and of course, he's going to skullphuck everybody.

*sigh*

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:34 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

At least Captain America has beaten Hulk on his own, right? big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
<----This man is is pissed that the gave ghey speaking Tony Stark the leadership role when it rightfully belongs to the GREAT CAPTAIN AMERICA.

I know! When Iron Man was revealed to be the leader, I was going "What the hell?! Captain America's the leader, period!"
I don't care how many successful movies Iron Man has had. Captain America is the leader.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:48 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by CosmicComet
*sigh*

Establishing Hulk's dominance early... At least they are getting it over with quickly...This coming episode will see the Enchantress mind control Hulk, and of course, he's going to skullphuck everybody.

*sigh*

I kind of wish they did the original Space Phantom story. That one was extremely original. Someone controlling Hulk's mind? Seen it every other issue.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:50 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

*sigh*

*sigh*

It wasn't that bad. Sure he owned Iron Man, Giant Man and Wasp ut they were holding back. The fight with Thor was back and forth with neither side looking dominate, plus you could say Thor was holding back as well.

It's really interesting in that they're actually following the comics pretty well. Sure there's some adjustments but it's progressing like the original Avengers comic. With the same original Avengers and Hulk getting mind controlled and leaving the team (though I have a feeling he'll be back) And now Captain America will join the team next week similar to the time frame he joined the comic book team. Plus there was a quick peek of Pym building Ultron.

It also seems like this title will encompass all the Marvel U with Reed Richards and the Negative Zone getting a mention. I think I'll like this series very much.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:09 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

I thought the episode was sh!t.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:45 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

it was ok... kinda hoped for a more prolonged Hulk/Thor encounter, but it looked like the team was holding back.. nice to see Executioner get some face time....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:29 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

The episode itself was kinda meh. I'm surprised that they followed suit with the comics, with Hulk leaving the team on the second episode just as he left in the second issue.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:40 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

The episode itself was kinda meh. I'm surprised that they followed suit with the comics, with Hulk leaving the team on the second episode just as he left in the second issue.

he'll obviously be back... would be cool if Namor shows up in Cap's discovery

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:03 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Yeah he'll be back.

Unfortunately.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:14 AM
Badabing
Karen

Yeah he'll be back.

Fortunately. Happy Dance
Fixed.

Hulk SMASH puny Avengers, especially blondie!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:18 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the ep the other night, thought it could ahve been a little better, but i like this new avengers cartoon..

it certainly beats that crap from several years ago

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 09:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Badabing
Fixed.

Hulk SMASH puny Avengers, especially blondie!

You're alright Bada. You're alright. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:31 AM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I thought the episode was sh!t.

stick out tongue It seems to me that when it comes to Marvel animated anything involving Hulk tends to be shit (Planet Hulk aside, that was decent). The whole tortured guy thing with Banner is so played out, how about they just have him acting like a hero and actually taking part in the heroics?

Hulk vs heroes is shit.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Last edited by Allankles on Oct 30th, 2010 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 06:00 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i liked the hulk bit with gravitron
seems that hulk is just that damn strong

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 10:37 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I just want to see episodes featuring Kang and Immortus, is that too much to ask?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 03:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Originally posted by Bentley
I just want to see episodes featuring Kang and Immortus, is that too much to ask?

Well Kang was featured in one of the micro-episodes.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 03:58 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

LOL WOOOOW

Cap is getting the Teen Titans Robin treatment!

His punches and kicks made Thor grunt in pain!

You know what, Cap is too awesome. One cannot hold a grudge against his Squirrel-Girl-lite abilities.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 12:42 AM
Badabing
Karen

LOL WOOOOW

Cap is getting the Teen Titans Robin treatment!

His punches and kicks made Thor grunt in pain!

You know what, Cap is too awesome. One cannot hold a grudge against his Squirrel-Girl-lite abilities.
Bats and Cap can hurt high end metas. Which is how it should be.

I say the next Marvel/DC crossover should be Bats and Cap taking on both universes. The amount of old fashioned sonning and self confident lecturing would be epic.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:07 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing

I say the next Marvel/DC crossover should be Bats and Cap taking on both universes. The amount of old fashioned sonning and self confident lecturing would be epic. [/B]
when that happens get ready to give out warnings for debate threads on KMC

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:44 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote