KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dutch vs Royce

Dutch vs Royce
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But Royce can get more oxygen to his muscles constantly with that massive air scoop upon his face.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:20 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Batman still sucks, though.

you cannot stop batman

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But Royce can get more oxygen to his muscles constantly with that massive air scoop upon his face.

not after dutch has him in a chockehold big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dutch breathes through his eyelids.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 11:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wrong movie, ****-ball.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Dutch has one helluva fastball. He does not, however, wear ladies lingerie under his fatigues.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Robtard
I see Royce had to be gimped of his explosives.

Fine. Each guy has three frags each, Dutch has one grenade in the M203

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:19 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Fine. Each guy has three frags each, Dutch has one grenade in the M203

Thought Royce had C-4 or Semtex?

Anyhow, while Dutch is busy firing countless rounds in semi-random directions and making that 'I'm-a-bad-ass-action-guy' face, Royce flanks him and puts one in his dome. Ala what he could have done to the Spetnaz.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he didn't.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:35 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, he didn't.

What did he booby-trap Topher with then, grenades?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:20 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What did he booby-trap Topher with then, grenades?
Yessir.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:39 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Dutch takes this. He was stronger, more durable, smarter, and better trained. He was challenging the Predator with nothing more than his wits, some branches, mud, and sparse gunpowder. Royce needed prep, help, a rifle, grenades, and even had to borrow Dutch's camouflage tactics at one point.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2013 12:14 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah Royce might as well have had to phone Tony and CTU.

Dutch wins.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2013 02:27 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Who? I've never heard of those Predator characters before.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2013 02:40 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Even if they were in it, you wouldn't notice anyway, as you'd be wearing yourself out "multitasking" whilst it was showing. shifty

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 02:56 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

WTF are you talking about? And please don't tell me you're bringing stuff from the OT thread here, because that would just be the epitome of butthurt laughing laughing laughing

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 02:58 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Your demonstrated problem is not just in the Mcclane thread. (formerly social thread, but you turned it into your tear recepticle through said butthurt over McClane beating Bauer)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 03:17 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

And your butthurt continues.......

Dutch wins/ thread

Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 03:18 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nope.

But yours very, very, very obviously does in the OT social thread you derailed through butthurt, and continue to constantly out of pain and tears at it's title.

Dutch wins.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 03:21 PM
Steve_Brule

Anyone who actually knows anything about tactics knows that Royce would wreck Dutch. Royce was FAR superior in virtually everything except for 80’s Muscle Beach flex-off…which actual combat skill cares nothing about. In the extended canon, Royce survived alone on the planet after the events of Predators, and was so successful, even against a mutated hybrid Yaujta, that they eventually gave him his own set of armor and equipment, compete with bio mask.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2022 12:22 AM
Steve_Brule is currently offline Click here to Send Steve_Brule a Private Message Find more posts by Steve_Brule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

An m-16 will beat an Aa-12 at anything past 100 yards and that's not debatable.

Dutch should win here.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2022 12:33 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote