KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)

We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Sleep We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)

(please log in to view the image)

For centuries tales of creatures of the night have existed and been told and passed down from generation to generation. Most have faded out considered old folklore legends or something only seen in the movies and read about in books. You know how it goes vampires for instance go puff after a stake thought the heart. Holy water, crucifixes and daylight serves as mean of protection for unsupecting humans. Then there is the other kind the shape-shifter humans who have the ability to change into an animal most popular is the wolf, a very popular folklore legend.. tribes have formed and led into various packs, clans of them all over the world. There almost as popular if not more so than the vampire.

Not all shape-shifters are wolves, some are other creatures such as foxes, cats, some are even parasites, not able to reside for long in the body there in and have to take the body of another in order to sustain their pityful life.

The Twist

Reality has been changed a plan set in motion by wolfram & Hart and if you break it down it's the wolf, the ram, and heart. Who is wolfram @ Hart they are an ancient power from the old time. A force to be reckoned with they are the deal breakers, The one's who hold all the cards to mulipulate the beings they enjoy toying with and now the apocalyse is here and is happening . One such vampire named Angel from the alternative earth in this story, A champion to the innocent, A vampire with a soul and the what was left of his team Illyria an ancient god, Spike a fellow vampire with a soul, and Gunn a human warrior were last seen in a alleyway in los angeles. All the walls that held the dimensions together had once more been removed, or bled a better term. That is just on ehalf of what was seen because on the other alternative earth the same was happening there. wolfram & Hart had mulipulated the situation placed a council known as the volturi who carred their bidding, without knowing of course. the vampires in this verse are different to the ones seen. these can't be staked, can go out in daylight I think you get the picture. these are just two alternative earths as examples..all the worlds are bleeding into one and the humans of both of the earth worlds are in for a shock. The sun has been blotted, only darkness reigns. there are dark forces reaking havok. Humans are on the menu and mankind will diminish. There is only one option left. Angel, his team and the cullens and blacks must all work together to put a stop to the evil and restore the barriers that have kept the peace back together. Help is on hand for the heroes. Buffy and the slayers are there somewhere with willow who they need to work the spell.

It's going to be a bloody battle with lives going be lost..one thing for certain things will never be the same again.

Will they succeed...It's 50/50 the choice is yours.

Choose your side

You can be choose to be one of the Buffy/Angel vampires, slayers, witches, demons
Twilight vampires/Shapeshifters
Original customed character
One of the humans caught up in this darkened apocalyptic world.

CS

Name:
Alias/Nickname/Codename:
Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc)
Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc)
Personality:
Abilities:
Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!)
Skills:
Bio/History: ( you can add into the rp if you wish..so long as you do)
Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)
<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....>

<Physical Attributes>

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence
Perception
Willpower

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 12:56 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Buffy Anne Summers
Alias/Nickname/Codename: B
Race/Breed: Slayer
Height: 5ft 2
Weight: ( slim/toned/small msucles)
Personality: witty, coy, qorky, sarcastic, determined,
Abilities:
Slayers are endowed with strength greater than that of regular humans, some demons and the majority of vampires. Buffy Summers, for instance, has been shown to lift, with great effort, a metal portcullis which an entire group of men were unable to budge.She is also capable of bending a steel rifle barrel with little apparent effort and easily bending open the bars of prison cells. Buffy has been recorded throwing human-sized subjects sizable distances and casually lifting steel girders used in construction building.
Slayers are able to move faster and react more quickly than normal human beings and also leap in great heights.

A Slayer's body is substantially more durable and resistant to blunt force trauma than an ordinary human's and there is evidence of an incredibly high pain tolerance. It is difficult, though not impossible, to bruise them, break their bones or strain their joints. Buffy has suffered from a sprained arm as a consequence of fighting vampires. Melaka Fray is hit with a steel girder thrown at her from a demon and recovers within minutes she is also shown to fall from a height of over five stories to land face-first on a cement sidewalk and be only dazed before fully recovering in moments, and at a later time, to fall four stories down, crash through the cement roof of an adjacent building and fall down the height of one more story, and recover instantly. Buffy can leap from a window with a man in her arms, landing on the ground and letting her body take the brunt of the fall. Buffy has been hit by a moving truck, got up and run off.

Slayers possess a heightened awareness of their surroundings. This heightened awareness can, with experience, allow the Slayer to know the position of an attacker and fight them blindfolded or in the dark. This is not a constant ability, however. This skill must be honed through practice and the Slayer usually must focus to achieve the full benefit.
Slayer also has the limited ability to detect the presence of vampires (and presumably other demons). This power must be honed as with the heightened awareness, and the Slayer must focus to achieve the full effect. This does not prevent Buffy (and other Slayers) from being ambushed by vampires. Buffy could be unusually deficient in this sense.

All Slayers through the ages share a psychic link, manifested in dreams. A Slayer will frequently dream of herself as a Slayer in another time and place. These dreams are usually vague, but can also be prophetic. Dreams exist in their own mystic plane or "dreamscape" where for a Slayer, precognitive sense and the inherited memories of other Slayers can manifest themselves. Also, Slayers have been shown to appear in each other's dreams, and Buffy and Faith shared several dreams while Faith was in a coma. Faith provided the first cryptic reference to Dawn Summers's arrival.
A Slayer naturally has formidable fighting skills. Buffy is shown to easily fend off multiple vampires at the same time while under a memory loss spell, with no memory of her combat training - relying entirely on her natural Slayer instincts, presumably indicating an instinctual grasp of fighting.

Buffy will develop new powers/abilities as true to the comic book version
Telescoptic vision, flight, superhuman hearing and a level of invunerability,
Weapons: Stake, crossbow, scythe (may be uses) bow gun.

<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....>

slayers can have 20

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

Last edited by TxG on Aug 4th, 2010 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 01:42 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

yay it's up I will post my char in a second big grin

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:00 AM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

woah you enhanced the poster how the hell did you get it everything in XD

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:05 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I'll post my sheet in a bit. how many points do we get for the dice i mean in regards to vampires and stuff?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:07 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

I think it's 15?

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:17 AM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Alright slayers get 20 as do vampires any kind and Shapeshifters or werecreatures also get 20. humans and the rest get 15. But don't fret you will get rewarded with how well you do. Slayers, demons, vamps, shapeshifters and werecreatues tend to have higher physical attributes than mental, whilst humans and other kind tend to be more higher in mental. I will upload my other characters a bit later some are original made. XD

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 08:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

Name: Vārcolac Ducard III
Alias/Nickname/Codename: Var
Race/Breed: Hyrbrid (vamp/werewolf) - the very first hyrbrid.
Height: 6 ft 5
Weight: (fit, healthy, athletic muscle)
Personality: ancient, tired, bored, proud
Abilities:
Normal form
can wield a short sword with great skill, having had thousands of years to practice.
enhanced senses.
Has limited control over fire - he cannot create his own.
can teleport short distances. (20m at the most)
can transform into fog, mist or smoke (only at night)
mild super strength, speed, durability and agility.
hypnosis.
can transform into either a vampire or werewolf, regardless of the moon (pics below)
- it should be noted that as a werewolf, Var is not as strong as others are, and is only at normal werewolf level during the full moon.
- should also be noted that Var must change back to normal form before changed to vamp/werewolf.
is able to reform his clothing/items when turning back to normal.
vampire form
enhanced speed, durability and strength
flight
able to inspire great fear in mortals to the point of incapacitation just by making eye contact.
can telekinetically control blood, whether his own or others.
werewolf form
greatly enhanced strength and durability.
enhanced speed and agility.
can communicate with and take command of real wolves
can incapacitate humans/the weak minded by howling.

stats
Before I do my stats - im wondering if i can have separate stats for every form? wink

appearance

Let me know if my character's overpowered stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 08:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

hey txg just checking in. Can i reserve connor from angel. I will be making my own as well big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:07 AM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

@Madmel sure go for it big grin @urban sure you can. You can just call established characters I.E angel, edward, willow etc from any of the franchise without making a sheet the only thing i want is the attribute stats so i can upgrade you during the game. Of course if you want to do a sheet then you can, but you haven't got to i only did for buffy as an example really....only created characters need to do a sheet XD

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:28 AM
MadMel
Heh

cool! big grin

stats
Normal
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 3

vampire
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

werewolf
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

That's 15 each, unless my math is off stick out tongue

Just curious - what would the stats of a regular human be by comparison?

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 4th, 2010 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Mel looks awesome XD i did say for a vamp and werewolf you can have 20 points each but if you want to leave it as is then thats fine but i will upgrade you early alright big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:57 AM
MadMel
Heh

really?
didn't see that wink

how many points do people get upgraded by?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:03 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lol depends on how well you do in kicking ass either with brawn or brain or both...XD as i said it's action from the get go.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:12 AM
MadMel
Heh

I like that - ill leave my stats then smile
When do we start?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:15 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Just waiting for a few more to get their characters in plus I'm gunna upload more of mine. I will open it up later today and get it started XD

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:53 AM
MadMel
Heh

sweet big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:58 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great, competition...xD

Will post later.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:16 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I call dibs on Gwen Raiden from Angel will do her stats in a bit. I will make a couple of original created characters and see what other characters are left over from the franchises big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 02:22 PM
Samurai100

ok heres mine
Name: Daichi Chijiku
Alias/Codename/Nickname: Daniel Smith
Race/Breed: Vampire
Height: 5 ft 9
Weight: (Slim, Fast, Healthy)
Personality: Quiet, Honourable, Focused, roams the land for opponents
Abilities: Great skill with Samurai weapons,(e.g.Yumi Bow, Katana, Naginata, Kanabo)as he was a samurai when he was mortal. Enhanced speed,strength
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 03:37 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote