KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)

We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Gwen Raiden

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 1

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 9
Perception 5
Willpower 4

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 12:50 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I think I'll take Spike from Angel has well as Jacob untill someone else at some point, shows interest in wanting to rp him xd

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 5
Constitution: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:07 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Alright I'm back! I will be playing the dragon, I will do the stats for it after a few posts of playing it. Everyone will be getting a upgrade you going to need it believe me XD

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 10:36 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

You were gone?
XD

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 10:57 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Hell no I never left I love this rp too much to leave it. My internet access was faulty preventing me from getting on. So to buisness all characters that you have you get a 20 bonus upgrade. If you want to upgrade your weapons you can and give your character Items then go for it. Eberwolf will have a backseat in his upgrade tempariliy for his character Angel reasons he's aware of and it will be revealed in the rp.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 11:13 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

No i just meant gone like on a break or something. I know you wouldnt leave.

Noctis Lv3

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 15(Blade equips)
Dexterity: 15(Katana equips)
Constitution: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 6
Perception: 2
Willpower: 8

It would be cool TxG if you made a shop in the OOC for different weapons and such. Like armor or accessories that give you extra points to you attributes. Say if you have something in the shop called Star Earrings and they increase INT by 2 points. Thatd be cool. And we can earn money from fights and stuff.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:31 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Yea it would be cool. I did plan to do that in the Draconius rp if you remember I had all weapon and item shops in the cities and the villages, and I only made one thread and the other one was intended for the shop where you could purchase things. The idea for that was froom FF where they do similiar things they go to these cute villages and so on. Anyway it's a great idea Hunter if you want a shop, you can have a shop here and If you want to draw it out and do the list and pricing you can if you want I don't mind if not then I'll do it..XD

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:54 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, Ill do it. I dont want to put too much work on you, ill pm you some ideas.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 09:05 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Cool XD

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 09:30 PM
Samurai100

Khal lv 2
<Physical attributes>

Strength:13
Dexterity:1
Constitution:10

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:2
Perception:2
Willpower:10

Daichi lv 3
<Physical attributes>

Strength:13
Dexterity:10
Constitution:7

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:6
Perception:6
Willpower:5

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 10:14 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Trying to psyche Buffy out, since her willpower is lower than my characters wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

This is looking pretty nifty, so far.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:55 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sorry for the short post typing from a phone is srs bizniz
Did we lvl up?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:38 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

@Mel lol clever stick out tongue
@The Big O thanks It's only in the beginning, Still but It's gunna get much cooler in how It's all going to fit together.
@Star yep everyone has by 20 points

Alright this a theme I didn't make this video just using the song for Angel and The Dragon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkf7so6jEkU

If you want to find themes that would suit your characters then go ahead because I'm doing a sountrack to this and videos for your song and with your characters.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 08:52 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's Noctis' theme.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 11:05 AM
starryknight

Samantha lvl3

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 8
Constitution:5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 17
Perception 6
Willpower 7

Ashmora lvl2

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 17
Dexterity: 9
Constitution: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 5

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:30 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 06:27 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

My apologies I was meant to say Noctis.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 10:40 PM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 05:10 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Illyria's Theme -

Ancient warrior by X-ray Dog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGHqiWnNkc

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 02:14 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote