KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » derekwc presents: History of Comics On Film

derekwc presents: History of Comics On Film
Started by: derekwc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
derekwc

(please log in to view the image)

History of Comics On Film Part 32 (The Archie Show)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 10:00 PM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 09:19 PM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 07:00 PM
derekwc

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:58 PM
derekwc

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 07:13 PM
derekwc

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 10:51 PM
derekwc

Megamind/My Top Ten Favorite Non-Superman Supermen

So I took my mom out for her birthday today and me and my family all went to go see Megamind in IMAX 3-D.

As a fan of Superman I enjoyed seeing a twist on the mythos and particularly liked the culmination of the "shuul" gag with Megamind feeling all "mel-len-co-lee."

Anyway here's a little write-up that the movie inspired me to do.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 07:51 AM
derekwc

History of Comics On Film Part 38 is now up!

History Of Comics On Film Part 038 (Tales From The Crypt)

Part thirty-eight of an ongoing series about the History of Comic Books that have been adapted for movies and television. This particular segment covers the 1972 Amigus produced feature film Tales From The Crypt !

So now you guys are completely up to date and posts won't be as often as they used to be. Please let me know what you think and thanks for reading/watching!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 07:57 AM
derekwc

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 05:21 AM
derekwc

Round 3 Picture-In-Picture Commentary for the History of Comics On Film

These are the point five episodes I neglected to do PIP Commentary for before now.

Also I added links to my Cool Sites list including my friend and his fiancee's Web Series that was on the SyFy Channel called the Resistance. You can now watch it for free at youtube.

Also added a web link to the movie series I was just working on called Ceasar and Otto.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:40 PM
derekwc

History of Comics On Film Part 39 is now up!

History Of Comics On Film Part 039 (Josie & The PussyCats In Outer Space)

Part thirty-nine of an ongoing series about the History of Comic Books that have been adapted for movies and television. This particular segment covers the Hanna Barbera produced animated television series Josie & The PussyCats In Outer Space that ran on CBS in the year 1972 !

Scooby Doo Meets Batman is coming up next.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:57 PM
derekwc

History of Comics On Film Part 40 is now up!

History Of Comics On Film Part 040

Part forty of an ongoing series about the History of Comic Books that have been adapted for movies and television. This particular segment covers the Hanna Barbera produced animated television series The New Scooby Doo Movies featuring Batman & Robin that ran on CBS in the year 1972 !

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 06:00 AM
derekwc

History of Comics On Film Part 41 is now up!

History Of Comics On Film Part 041 (The Vault of Horror)

Part forty one of an ongoing series about the History of Comic Books that have been adapted for movies and television. This particular segment covers the 1973 Amigus produced feature film The Vault of Horror !

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 06:11 PM
derekwc

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 02:39 AM
derekwc

It's Green Hornet Month at derekwc presents:The History of Comics On Film!

History of The Green Hornet Part 1is now up!

History Of The Green Hornet Part 001(The Green Hornet 1940 Serial)

In anticipation of the upcoming feature film, this January is Green Hornet month here at derekwc Presents The History of Comics On Film. This particular segment covers the 1940 film serial from Universal Studios !

Also the blog got a redesign for 2011. Lemme know what you guys think.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 07:24 PM
Badabing
Karen

I can't believe I just saw this thread for the first time today. Great job man. thumb up

Do you have a Youtube channel?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 04:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

History of The Green Hornet Part 2 is now up!

History Of The Green Hornet Part 002(The Green Hornet Strikes Again)

In anticipation of the upcoming feature film, this January as Green Hornet month continues here at derekwc Presents The History of Comics On Film. This particular segment covers the 1941 film serial The Green Hornet Strikes Again from Universal Studios !

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 05:45 PM
derekwc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
I can't believe I just saw this thread for the first time today. Great job man. thumb up

Do you have a Youtube channel?

Thanks for watching Badabing!

www.youtube.com/user/derekwc

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 05:46 PM
derekwc

History of The Green Hornet Part 3 ( The Green Hornet TV Series)

In anticipation of the upcoming feature film, January continues as Green Hornet month here at derekwc Presents The History of Comics On Film. This particular segment covers the television series The Green Hornet from 20th Century Fox and Greenway Productions that ran on the ABC Network from 1966 to 1967 !

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 12:22 AM
derekwc

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 11:42 PM