KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!

We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis had gone inside the bar to retreive his mothers band. He told the others to wait outside for just a second. From outside the bar you could hear screaming yelling then see Noctis being thrown through the front door. He landed on his ass which hurt him like hell. Noctis looked up at his attackers as they came out of the bar. There was a large mob of demons looking upon him and the others. The one in the front seemed to be the leader. He was big, about 8 ft., and had sharp canine teeth rooted from his mouth. There was also about 50 more foul creatures behind him with deviant smiles on their faces. Noctis noticed the demon in the front with him mothers golden band. He had it around his huge wrist, but teh band was only so big, it would break any minute. That was the most important thing to Noctis and he couldnt have it broken, stolen or lost or it would crush him. "Hey that belongs to me, demon!" Noctis pointed at his wrist. The demon smiled showing rows of ugly sharp teeth."WELL ITS MINE NOW PRETTY BOY! I HEARD YOU'RE THE GUY WHOSE BEEN GOING AROUND KILLING DEMONS AND SUCH, IS THAT TRUE?!?" Noctis was angry at this point but he tried to keep his composure."Well I am a slayer its my job, or are you to stupid to see that?" The demon seemed to get mad from the statement."DON'T BE A SMART ASS!!! YU MUST BE NOCTIS!! YOU HAVE A LARGE BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD AND I EXPECT TO BE LEAVING WITH IT. YOU CAN EITHER COME NICELY OR BE TORN TO BITS!! AND YOUR FRIENDS AS WELL!!! THEY SEEM AS DEFENSELESS AS YOU!!! I BROUGHT OTHERS AS WELL TO MAKE THIS EASY AND FAST!!!! Noctis stood slowly eyeing the huge demon before him. He looked back at the others and nodded. He knew they were strong and all of them should be able to handle these creeps easily except for the boy. Noctis turned facing the demon again."All I need......is that band....." Within a blink of an eye Noctis had ran up to the huge demon and cut off the hand with the band on it. He picked it up as it fell to the ground and quickly stepped back to his initial point. Blood spewered to the ground as the demon yelled out holding his arm. YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!" The demon let out a roar while him and his gang rushed Noctis and the others. Noctis only put the band in his pocket and grabbed on the handle of his sword ready to rip these demons apart."Someone take the kid to a safe place. Im not missing this for the world...."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:21 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
"Okay I don't know where the hell you just came from...But you need to back the hell off..Were sort of in a hurry here and your in the way so step aside and let us do what we have to do, or I'll take you down, your choice. " Buffy said taking out her revolving crossbow and taking aim her expression very serious.

Var sighed. Maybe these people didn't call him here. In that case, who did? All the same, this slayer was pissing him off. "Show some respect, mortal. Don't insult my intelligence with that puny weapon in your hand. Only the weak and pitiful fall to such devices." He paced around in front of the slayer, one hand on his sword, the other still crackling with fire. "You know, where I come from, you kind are hunted just as much as ours. Sometimes even more so. The mortals see you as plagues upon society, causing more destruction than peace. You can't be so different."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam stepped in front of Shaw to protected him, she may be short but she pact a bell of a punch. She grabbed the boys hand and pulled him, she didn't like running from a fight but she had to keep the boy safe. "Come on we have to get to get out of here."

Ashmora rolled her eyes at the vampires words, this guy is so full of himself I wish the human could kick his ass she thought to herself smiling at the idea.

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 13th, 2010 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:29 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Daichi watched with interest he wanted to see the slayers reaction

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:15 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eberwolf

Angel watched as the dragon flew upwards towards the top of the hotel, Two of the hell demons came at him whilst he had been distracted with paying attention to what the dragon was doing. One of the hell demons took the oppotunity and swung It's double edged blade slicing the side of Angel's Stomach. Angel whinced in the unprepared pain from it, His attention shifted from the dragon to the two hell demons. Angel swung his sword and did battle with the two doing his best to fend them off the best he could, This wound was paining him greatly, He felt weakened with great effort he managed to aim all the strength that he had swinging his sword taking one of the demons head off whilst running his sword right through deeply into the gut of the other. Angel placed his hand where his wound was and still holding his bloodied sword in the other he made his way to the top of the hotel. Once he reached the rooftop he walked slowly, He could see the dragon on the edge sitting it was as he had thought the dragon did mean for him to follow. Angel took his hand from his wound nad held it out in front of him, His hand was shaking and it was bloody. Angel gazed back at the dragon who wasn't making any movement...But only staring at him. Angel's vision was going in and out of focus becoming blurryfied....He was weak, Why did the dragon not take the advantage and attack him. He sank to his knees and lay there on the floor his head turned towards the dragon as the heavy rain was beating down upon him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 10:20 AM
Eberwolf is currently offline Find more posts by Eberwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor left Hunter in the bar and hoped he hurried and would catch them up in time he seemed to have his wits about him if a little robust, But handy netherless hewalked on ahead of Samantha and Ornshaw ocasionally glancing back to make sure they were alright, He knew Samantha could handle herself but his may concern was the boy who was not handling things which was to be expected considering, It was a shock to him but he had to snap out of it sometime sooner rather than later. Connor main motive was to find a safe place for them all and then perhaps he could have a chat with Ornshaw and help him overcome his loss and put it to good use in helping others who would be in the same boat as him...Give him some focus, Some perspective and impotantly motivation to do good. Connor knew also danger was lurking in every corner,Twist and bend that they were taking it was just chance that they would all make it safely and in one piece. Connor turned a corner and spotted some abandoned warehouses they were worth checking out and seemed big enough he signalled Samantha and Ornshaw to follow him this was as good as place as any even if It's just for a small stop.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 05:25 PM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

The dragon gazed deeply at Angel. It's large eyes scrying deeply underneath the skin of him. He was wounded...The dragon saw, A wound that normally woudn't of weakened the one who was laying there...This wound was mortal. The dragon continued to study the being, It's head turned to the side slightly as It saw the beating heart of the now human being. In the distance ahead a flock of other demons had followed the dragon...They came with purpose, To wreak destruction and punish the ones who had angered and defied the senior partners. The dragon turned It's neck, It's eyes wide with concern...They had to be stopped. Turning back to face Angel a overwhelming stronghold was filling it. A need to protect the now human Angel and. The dragon gave an ulmitely deafening roar It sprung from where it was sitting and raced off in pursuit of the hell dragons with purpose. Meanwhile Buffy listened to the hybrid she lowered her crossbow and placed it by the side of her, Clearly he didn't know how things worked in this world if thats where they were now...She wasn't so certain anymore. Buffy however kept that information to herself she getting impatient with him, But tried to keep her cool the best she could, " So us slayers are hated and hunted in your world? Well newsfash we arn't in your world and neither are you...Ruled have changed...For someone so confident such as yourself your haven't got the brains to figure out that you come here with your boring speech, Yet what you fail to get is we don't care...and you are outnumbered. There is more of us than there are of your kinf and even your kind are joining us. Buffy replied bluntly with capability and confidence of her being the leader of her arm. Ornshaw glanced up as Connor signalled for he and the girl to follow him...must of found something he thought, Not caring either way he shrugged his shoulders and looked back down towards the floor as he walked.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 12:17 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Guess im on my own on this one....Makes it all worthwhile!" Noctis dodged a claw coming at him from the left side by ducking. He thrust his sword upward to cut off the arm of the creature. It passed out from the blood loss. The bigger demon kicked at Noctis, aiming for his stomach, but he was too slow."Huh?" Ahhhhhh!!!!" Noctis had stabbed the beast in the abdomen. With vigorous force he quickly cut upwards to ultimately remove the who right side of the demons body, causing it along with the demon, to drop to the ground. He looked up at the 30 or 40 more demons. "I wasn't going to try this but..." Noctis raised two blades, one crossing the other in an "X" type shape. He slashed them downwards to create a large blue "X" rushing towards the mob. It tore through them like a bullet through a piece of paper. The whole mob was torn to pieces. Blood on the ground, on the floor, and limbs in all directions. Noctis believed he killed all of the demons but he was too naive. He withdrew his swords and let out a smirk at the pitiful excuse for a fight. Noctis, being cocky turned around and in front of him stood a rouge demon, he didn't know was there. By the time Noctis could react, it was too late... The demon had stabbed him in the right part of his chest with a little knife."No...." He dropped to his knees surprised he was stabbed. " Is this it?" Noctis' face hit the ground while the demon stood over him grinning. The creature picked up the fallen swordsman and was planning to take him in to get the reward. Noctis was there helpless. The last thing he thought about was at least the others he was with were safe. Especially the little boy who had just lost his sister. Now he was at risk of losing his life...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 12:53 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Meanwhile Buffy listened to the hybrid she lowered her crossbow and placed it by the side of her, Clearly he didn't know how things worked in this world if thats where they were now...She wasn't so certain anymore. Buffy however kept that information to herself she getting impatient with him, But tried to keep her cool the best she could, " So us slayers are hated and hunted in your world? Well newsfash we arn't in your world and neither are you...Ruled have changed...For someone so confident such as yourself your haven't got the brains to figure out that you come here with your boring speech, Yet what you fail to get is we don't care...and you are outnumbered. There is more of us than there are of your kind and even your kind are joining us. Buffy replied bluntly with capability and confidence of her being the leader of her arm.

Var relaxed about 2 hairs. He continued pacing "Your words are empty. The rules never change. Once this crisis on your world is over, things will go back to they way they were. Hell, it appears it's already begun. I can sense them everywhere. Vampires, werewolves, hybrids, demons, witches, and the most violent of them all, humans - With too many species in the one place, it'll be like popping the wine cork of war. Don't think for a second your numbers could save you from that kind of disaster." Var looked around. He could have sworn he had heard the beating of giant wings in the distance. "Is it just me, or is there some kind of large winged animal on the loose? Do dragons normally exist in this world?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 01:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Samantha had a terrible feeling in her stomach, the kind she got when she knew something was wrong. "Connor you take Orn with you I can't leave Noctis behind." She nodded to the two boys as she leviated off the ground and went back to the club as fast as she could. She arrived there just in time to see Noctis get stabbed, "No!" She cried out her voice had power in it. Sam chanted her lightning spell and and sent a bolt at the demon, the demon jumped back in time to dodge her attack. The demon laughed then with a blur of speed he was suddenly in front of Sam, he grabbed the font of her yellow rain coat and lifted her up with one arm. Sam started kicking at the demon but her legs were too short, the demon laughed "What can a little girl hope to do to an all powerful demon?" Samantha grabbed the demons arm and sent lightning through his arm, it wasn't enough to kill him but it did make him drop her. The demon ran into the shadows of the room "You little witch, you'll pay for that!" the demons voice was filled with pain that gave Samantha hope which made her grin. "I'll tear that smile off your face!" the demon yelled before disappearing in a blur of speed again this time he grabbed her by the arm and threw her threw her toward the back wall, the was able to stop herself by levitating before she hit the wall. "What can you do witch? you have nothing to stop my speed and you are too weak to win. Tell you what if you surrender I'll let the slayer go but you'll have to be my pet till the end of your puny life span." The demon laughed as if someone said a joke. Sam looked at Noctis who was struggling with his wound then looked back at the demon, "Bite me" Sam respond. "Too bad you would've made an entertaining pet, what a waste but I will play with you for a little bit before I kill you and the slayer." The demon disappeared again, suddenly Sam felt a sting on her arm she looked down to see a scarlet line on her jacket then more she flet more stings, he was cutting her with the knife he used to stab Noctis. The the cuts were just deep enough to make her bleed but they were starting to hurt, "Dang this guy is super annoying" she covered her face to protect her eyes while her arms were getting slashed up. Then she thought of something, She chanted a spell so low it was a whisper, water began to pour in from out side making the floor wet, she whispered another spell making the water freeze making the ground slippery. The demon let of a yell and slipped in to the wall crashing into it hard on Sam's right, Sam threw her right arm out sending a bolt of lightning at the demon this time it hit he was paralyzed unable to move. "your not laughing anymore" Sam said with a sober voice. The chanted a spell and begun to levitate, she lifted her bleeding arm right arm up over her head with her palms facing the roof, static was visibly dancing around her. The demons eyes grew with fear "How can a little witch be this powerful?!" he let out and grunt trying to move but it was to no use. Sam dropped her arm pointing it toward the demon and a huge lightning bolt from the sky dropped in from the roof and stroked the demon down like heaven it self passed judgement. The demon was no more the room of smelled of burning flesh, Sam dropped to her knees gasping for air. She looked up and saw the roof caught fire and so did the place where the demon was, She wobbled to feet and walked over to Noctis. "You alright?" she shifted trhough her rain coat pockets and pulled out a vile filled with red liquid, she popped the top off and handed it to Noctis. "This is my grandmothers most powerful healing potion, it tease really gross but it will help you bobo," she gestured to his chest. "Hurry we have to go before the fire burns this place down," even though the rain was still coming down heavy the fire was still spreading fast. Sam had cuts all over her body and felt one on her cheek, stupid demon this better now scar, she thought quietly to herself. She didn't know blue glowing veins grew from her eyes down her cheeks and in to her neck.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:43 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

(( NO! I submitted my post then came back to edit but i went over the time limit!! Im so sorry to do this but i like this one better so ignore my first post and please forgive me.))

Samantha had a terrible feeling in her stomach, the kind she got when she knew something was wrong. "Connor you take Orn with you I can't leave Noctis behind." She nodded to the two boys as she leviated off the ground and went back to the club as fast as she could. She arrived there just in time to see Noctis get stabbed, "No!" She cried. Sam chanted her lightning spell and and sent a bolt at the demon, it jumped back in time to dodge her attack. The demon laughed then with a blur of speed was suddenly in front of Sam, he grabbed the font of her yellow rain coat and lifted her up with one arm. Sam started kicking at the demon but her legs were too short, it laughed "What can a little girl hope to do to an all powerful demon?" Samantha grabbed the demons arm and sent lightning through his arm, it wasn't enough to kill him but it did make him drop her. The demon ran into the shadows of the room "You little witch, you'll pay for that!" the demons voice was filled with pain that gave Samantha hope which made her grin. "I'll tear that smile off your face!" the demon yelled before disappearing in a blur of speed again this time he grabbed her by the arm and threw her toward the back wall, the was able to stop herself by levitating before she hit the wall. "What can you do witch? you have nothing to stop my speed and you are too weak to win. Tell you what if you surrender I'll let the slayer go but you'll have to be my pet till the end of your puny life span." The demon laughed as if someone said a funny joke. Sam looked at Noctis who was struggling with his wound then looked back at the demon, "Bite me" Sam replied. "Too bad you would've made an entertaining pet, what a waste but I will play with you for a little bit before I kill you and the slayer." The demon disappeared again, suddenly Sam felt a sting on her arm she looked down to see a scarlet line on her jacket then more she felt more stings, he was cutting her with the knife he used to stab Noctis. The the cuts were just deep enough to make her bleed but they were starting to hurt, "Dang this guy is super annoying" she covered her face to protect her eyes while her arms were getting slashed up. "Come on there as to be something I can do." then she was stuck with an idea. She chanted a spell so low it was a whisper, water began to pour in from out side making the floor wet, she whispered another spell making the water freeze making the ground slippery. The demon let of a yell and slipped in to the wall crashing into it hard on Sam's right, Sam threw her right arm out sending a bolt of lightning at the demon this time it hit, he was paralyzed unable to move. "your not laughing anymore" Sam said with a sober voice. She chanted a spell and begun to levitate, she lifted her bleeding right arm up over her head with her palms facing the roof, static was visibly dancing around her. The demons eyes grew with fear "How can a little witch be this powerful?!" he let out a grunt trying to move but it was to no use. Sam dropped her arm pointing it toward the demon and a huge lightning bolt fell from the sky dropping in from the roof and stroked the demon down like heaven it self passed judgement. The demon was no more the room of smelled of burning flesh, Sam dropped to her knees gasping for air. She looked up and saw the roof caught fire and so did the place where the demon was, She wobbled to feet and walked over to Noctis. "You alright?" she shifted through her rain coat pockets and pulled out a vile filled with red liquid, she popped the top off and handed it to Noctis. "This is my grandmothers most powerful healing potion, it tastes really gross but it will help your bobo," she gestured to his chest. "Hurry we have to go before the fire burns this place down," even though the rain was still coming down heavy the fire was still spreading fast. Sam had cuts all over her body and felt one on her cheek, stupid demon this better not scar, she thought quietly to herself. She didn't know blue glowing veins grew from her eyes down her cheeks and in to her neck but felt something weird on her cheeks and rubbed at it.

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 15th, 2010 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 09:02 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis squinted from the pain as he drank the potion. "Thanks...didnt see him..." He tried to get up on his feet but the pain was too unbearable. "Ahhhh.." He fell back to the ground."Looks like I wont be moving for a while. Sam I owe ya one...But your hurt too. This all my fault." Noctis pounded the ground with his fist when he noticed blue veins on Samantha's face. "Umm, do me a favor. Reach into my bag and youll find a mirror. Check yourself out..." Noctis was still in pain, but the potion helped a bit.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 02:07 PM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

After Sam levitated away he looked at Shaw and nodded, " Looks like It's just you and me then....Come on then and stay close. " Connor said but in an orderly and protective manner of tone. He walked over to a large and stretched electric fence. He gazed at it briefly and then picked a brick up of the floor and tossed it at the fence to see if it was charged or not. With luck it wasn't. Connor walked closely to the fence and spotted a gap in it that was big enough for a person to get through. He walked through glancing back occasionaly to see that Shaw was following him. They carried on walking till they reached the facility with large warehouses at the back of it. Connor glanced around there was not security anywhere, ~They must of scarped ~ he thought to himself and then turned backaround and saw a staircase and a large security door at the top of it, connor walked up it it was worth checking out at least in the off chance it might be open. He walked up to the door, But it was has he expected it was locked by an electric security device, " Dammit. " Connor cursed with the impatience of it all.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 07:47 PM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" Looks like you could use some help. " Gwen called up to Connor, where she was standing halfway up the stairs. With a teasing smile she carried on walking up the stairs till she reached the top and then walked over to where Connor stood. Gwen took of one of her leather gloves and then placed her hand over the electrical lock, A small electric charge from her hand sparked out from it, activating the security device to unlock.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 09:11 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam gave Noctis a weird look then dug through the slayers bag being careful not to cut her hands on anything sharp, "Ah ha I found it." She pulled the mirror out and took a look at it, she almost dropped it when she seen the blue glowing veins on her face stretching to her neck. " uhh I've heard of this happening when witches use too much magic, it will go away..maybe...hopefully." She put the mirror back in the bag and stood up. "Alright we need to move, Connor and Shaw are waiting for us and this place is burning." She put her hands over Noctis and chanted a spell, He begun to levitate off the ground. "Alright if you don't move I should be able to carry you at least for a little while, you weigh more then you look by the way." Sam pushed the slayer in front of her and exited the burning club. "Okay so we were headed to that ware house over there and I'm guessing thats were they are now." She started walking to the warehouse trying not to drop Noctis.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 09:31 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis let out a small chuckle. "Your a funny kid...Sam." He began to think of how it would have been if his sister would've been born. She would've been about Sam's age. "You know you didn't have to do all that for me. I didn't want anyone else in danger because of my stupid mistake. Guess I gotta start being more careful..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 10:00 PM
starryknight

Sam smiled at Noctis his words were sweet but unnecessary, "It was nothing honest thats what friends are for right?" She smiled even brighter, the cut on her cheek hurt but it didn't matter she was happy to have been able to save Noctis. Some minutes later they arrived at the warehouse, "hmm I think this is the one." She levitated them both over the fence, she spotted were Connor and Shaw got in. "Come on lets go!" She shouted with excitement.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 01:21 AM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor smiled in appreciation and was impressed by this quirky young woman, " Thanks. " He then studied her face intentively, She looked familiar, " Hey don't I know you from somewhere? " Connor asked knowing he seen her somewhere before, It was hard to tell where since he had new memories that was mixed up with old ones which could be difficult occasionaly in bringing to the fore of familiar faces that he had not much conversation with.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 11:52 AM
Eberwolf

Angel continued to lie on the floor on top of the roof wounded, and hurt he warched the dragon faintly as it took of as the sounds of other hell dragons had come. Angel didn't know how much longer he could hold out for, His heart was beating fast, A heart that hadn't beated for so long, It felt strange...He was being punished and he knew it, The senior partners had made him human once more. Normaly Angel would of been okay with this but It didn't make sense Angel had in fact signed away his shinshu, His reward to be human...Maybe this was the senior partners way to have a laugh at his expense,A cruel taunt and jab at the fact that whilst he was like this...Wounded and mortal he was pretty much useless to the city that did need him in the apocalypse to help them and the senior partners know that. Hence why they made him vunerable and human. Angel coudn't give up not now, Not like this...His vision was going dim, But he had to fight it...Where was the dragon? And why didn't it attack him.

Last edited by Eberwolf on Aug 16th, 2010 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 01:39 PM
Eberwolf is currently offline Find more posts by Eberwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Gwen turned around and stared at Connor, a smirk etched in the cornerside of her mouth, " I'm Gwen Raiden. Your father is Angel, I'm aquainted with him... It's Been a while since Iv'e seen him though . " Gwen replied she took her attention away from Connor as she saw two figures in midair approaching them, " what would you know we have company. Not counting your little silent friend here. " In reference to Ornshaw who was rather quiet.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 04:33 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote