KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!

We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Buffy was growing tired of the hybrid's continous pacing, Did it have fleas or something? Either way it the conversation was could be saved for later. The sound of flapping and roaring could be heard in the distance, It was nowhere near where they were though Buffy's main priority was to limit the casualties and deaths to a bare minimum, " If they were I have never seen them...It is possible of course. Look I don't mean to sound blunt, But I have a job to do here. I know you don't care. But I do alright. So you either join us or get the hell outta the way!"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 09:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis felt good enough to walk. He still had pain in his stomach but Sam had already worked enough. He didnt want to treat her as a little kid but she had to be tired by now. "Hey Sam thanks for the lift. You can put me down now. I dont want to strain you too much, your already hurt like i am." He cracked a faint smile at her. He admired her because she was only 10 but had the heart of an adult. Thats the kind of sister he hoped for years ago, and she almost feels like a sister to him, even though they only met, and he never knew how having a sister felt. But even though, he imagined it would be like her.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 01:33 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam got to the stairs where Connor, Shaw, and some new girl were then she heard Noctis say something. She nodded at the slayer and gentle put him down on his feet then set herself down, as soon as she released her powers she fell to her knees. "My body feels like jell-o," Sam giggled, she was so tired she could probably close her eyes and fall asleep. "You can go up with them, I'm just gonna sit here for a few," she took a deep breath and let it out. Her cuts were still bleeding and she didn't have anymore potions, she wasn't in a life or death moment but it still sucked.

Ashmora yawned, these people were so boring, all they did was talk. "well its the end of the world, I think I'll help to since its so boring just standing here." She back peddled into the shadows and disappeared not knowing what side she would help, she didn't care if the world ended but she also didn't like the idea of mass murder.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 02:10 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis slowly pulled off his bag so he wouldnt strain himself. He pulled out a blanket that his grandmother made for him. It was black, made with 100% cotton. It always kept Noctis warm while he was smile. He handed it to Sam."Here Sam, its kinda cold out, im going to see if i can find anything up there that can heal your wounds." Noctis slowly made his way upstairs hoping Sam wasnt cut up too bad. He finally got upstairs where Connor and Gwen. "Um exuse me, Im Noctis." He looked at Gwen and grinned still holding his wound on his stomach."Hey Connor, um do either one of you have any healing potions, because Sam is down there cut up pretty good."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 02:28 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor looked at Noctis and nodded, " Nope not on me, Bring her up here and we'll check this place out, We might find something in here for her. " Connor suggested he was also thinking of Sam if she was injured like Noctis had said then she shoudn't be left on her own It wasn't safe and this was a big facility, She would rest better in there.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 10:10 AM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam took the blanket from Noctis with a smile, she was happy to have met him he was cool almost like a big brother if she had one that is. She was the only child, Sam liked being spoiled having all the attention but she was lonely sometimes and wished she had a little brother or sister to keep her company. Maybe I should talk to mom and dad about it, she shivered at the idea maybe not she thought to herself. She wrapped the blanket around her after saying thank you to the slayer, "Oh I should call them and make sure they're okay." Sam took out her satellite phone her dad made her carry, "well at least this bulky thing will come in handy now." She dialed the number to her dads phone but no one answered, usually her dad would pick up any time of the night if she called he was over protective like that. "Thats not a good sign," she said out loud to herself. She struggled to her feet and tipped forward almost falling over then folded the blanky up and put it on the steps, she didn't want to bother the others but she needed to check on her parents just to make sure they were alright. She gathered all of her strength and ran to the fence and levitated over it one more time then she ran toward home, "Of course they're alright, mom is a witch too and we have protective wards throughout the apartment building. I just need to make sure really fast then I'll come find the guys again and we can help save more people like super hero team up where the super heroes teamed up and helped people and stuff." she started to babble to herself she was scared of not knowing.
She reached her apartment building and searched for the wards to the entrance that that hid from the naked eye, they were missing. Sam felt short of breath, this was wrong. She ran up the stairs to her apartment, the protective wards up there were gone to and made Sams stomach feel sick. The front door looked like it was kicked open. She hurried in "Mom Dad!" she yelled in a frighted voice. She ran down the hall to her room, a blue light was shining in there. She nearly reached the room when she saw a demons body in her mom and dads room, he was obviously stroke down by her mother. She continued turning into her room she gasped, she couldn't understand what she was seeing, she didn't want to it was to horrible.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 10:15 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Xbby got out of her car as the roads in the city became one big jam of chaos, Her pink eyes glowed slightly as she surveyed the damage, There were fires breaking out everywhere, Demons, Wolves, and Vampires snacking on the citizens who didn't manage to run fast enough to get away from the onslaught in time. Has she zoomed in she spotted a famly in trouble, A young mother and her two children who were ebing ambushed by a gang of vampires..She was pleading and crying with fear not just for herself, But mosty for her children to be spared. Xbby heard and seen enough she jumpred onto the top of the car and starting leaping in long bounds across the cars that were stuck in the streets. Xbby ran head on punching several demons out of the way with one punch. once she reached the family her pink hair and her pink eyes were inflamed making her look a glowing orb of pink light. She punched four of the vampires out of the way with just one powerful punch , and then the other four who had tried to come at her with surprise, Xbby glared with anger and picked up a nearby truck with just one hand and threw it at them squashing them indefinitly. Once they were taken care of, Xbby smiled at the family she saved, "Hurry now and get out of here, and be careful alright. " She said with concern. Once the family had thanked her they hurried and left, Leaving Xbby to see there were a heck of a lot more people to save in the city, The demons were indeed taking over.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 10:45 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yea, that's a good idea..." Noctis made his way down the steps again hoping to find Sam there. All he saw was his blanket folded up on the bottom stair. "She couldn't have been attacked...if she had time to fold the blanket. Connor!! Sam's gone!!!" Noctis knew it was really dangerous outside and although she could protect herself, she was already hurt enough. He started to walk out side to find where she went. Noctis used one of his katanas to keep him standing."Sam!!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 10:46 AM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor arched his brow and then turned to Gwen, " Take Ornshaw inside and stay with him. " He ordered he then rushed down the stairs and then stood by Noctis, " Sneaky her trail leads to over the fence and beyond, I"m guessing she went home. " Connor muttered nodded his head in disbelief, He could relate to how Sam was feeling he had family also in the city. Still it wasn't a good move. Especially to go off by herself and injured as well to say the least.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 02:33 PM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" Great cause I really want to spend my time babysitting. " Gwen called out after Connor. She rolled her eyes and then motioned Shaw to follow her, " Come on then cutie, Just you and me then. " Gwen said cheekily and then walked through the door of the facility.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 03:21 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis jogged over to the fence. Running would hurt his stomach to much."Well what are we waiting for. Lead the way. Sam, could be in alot of trouble..." Noctis jumped over the fence and yelled out in pain when he landed." I'm okay, lets go." He continued to travel the fastest he could keeping an eye out for demons or other nasty creatures.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 07:46 PM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor leaped over the fence in a single bound with little effort, He ran quickly after Noctis catching up with him in no time, His leg no longer paining him has he ran,

" Her scent is strong, were not far off now.."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 11:59 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis ran making sure to stay with Connor since his nose wasnt as strong yet. He kept one hand on his stomach and the other to his blade incase a vamp was attracted to his blood. "Are we close yet?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:04 AM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor stopped running for a second, The scent led to a few apartment blocks. The screams from the city was deafening, But they had to focus on finding Sam first. Connor turned to Noctis and handed him a garlic vial pendant, A quirky item he had for while now. But Noctis at the moment looked like he needed it more than him,

" Take this, It will stop the vampires from coming too close, They hate garlic as you know. The trail leads over there. " Connor spoke signifying that Sam was in one of the apartment buildings.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:27 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ok we'll split up. I'll go to this one." Noctis went to the building on the right of him and went up the stairs. He yelled Sams name and knocked on doors. Either nobody answered or someone told him no one named Sam is there."Damn! I hope shes alright." Noctis made his way down the stairs when he heard a hiss and a vampire jumped from the ceiling and mauled him. It quickly retreated because of the garlic. Noctis felt so useless and vunerable. Even he found Sam and she was in trouble he couldnt do much in his current condition...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:38 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Meanwhile the dragon roared as it approched at vast speed towards the hell dragons, The dragon roared back, But not in anger more in shock at to why their kin was coming at them like this. The obvious could of been pointed out, It wasn't like them, And had no intention of hurting team Angel like the senior partners had intended or reigning down chaos upon the city that was in the midst of being transported to a hell dimension. The dragon roared once more and he breathed fire at them in one long line, The dragons flung back and attempted to attack it, But the dragon was too quick and once more let out a shot of fire from It's mouth, This time with success, The hell dragon's retreated. The dragon hung in mid-air It's wings flapping up and down, and then remebered Angel was in trouble it set off once more back towards where Angel was, He roared once more and let out a huge amount of fire in alleyway taking care of the hell demons that were attacking Team Angel, Hence destroying the hell demons indefinitely. He flew above Angel watching him, Angel's heart was beating fast and he seemed out of it. The dragon flew lower not sure on what to do now.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:12 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Here's The Dragon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:28 PM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor entered the other apartment block, It was quite dark, Seemlessly abandoned, and slightly creepy. There was blood splattered over the walls and various places. Connor raised his brow and glanced all around him,He walked up the stairs to the upper levels carefully sensing out the sightest sound and danger that could be lurking...He had to find Sam and fast.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:22 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Illyria glanced up and watched the dragon flying overhead towards the roof of the hotel, The hell demons had persished in the flames of the dragon, She was annoyed she wanted to do some destruction, But at least they were out of the way. Illyria continued watching the dragon her head turned to the side with curiosity at why It didn't attack Team Angel speaking of Angel...he was nowhere to be seen from what Illyria could tell, Neither was Gunn for that matter.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:36 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Spike eyes widened, " Bloody Hell demons go down in a blaze of glory. " He sniggered he walked over to Illyria and then stood by her watching the dragon over head towards the top of the hotel. He lit up a cigarette and took a puff of it intrigued with mild interest as to what the dragons intentions were but his attention soon shifted to the obvious, "You seen Gunn around? He seems to be M.I.A, Come to think of it old broody pants is A.W.O.L as well." Spike remarked glancing around has both were nowhere to be seen in the alleyway.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Last edited by silenthawk on Aug 18th, 2010 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:58 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote