KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!

We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Meanwhile back in the city of chaos Xbby had abandoned her car in the traffic and vacant cars that were building up into one big pileup, After Xbby had rescued that family she did show concern that she did the right thing in leaving them to it in getting home, She hoped to herself that they made it. But would she make it, and what about the rest of the city..Something big was clearly happening here, Something bigger than all of them, There had to be others, Other vigilantes, or reluctant heroes who were helping the people as well has she....She didn't want to be alone against the world, It was lonely.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:17 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Five demon bodies lay on the floor burnt to a crisp and in the corner of her room her father laid motionless in her mothers lap, a blue protective shield was around them. Her mother was covered in blood, she was brushing her hand through her husbands hair while tears dropped from her face. Sam's mother looked up her eyes were full of sorrow but a glimer of hope shone through, "Sam! Your still alive, Im so happy I thought that...they killed you too." Sams mother looked back down at her husban, "I couldn't save him..." she touched her lips, tears were coming down harder now. The blue shield came crashing down around them, Sam ran to her parents tears of her own started crashing down her face, she held her dad in her arms he was already turning cold. "This can't be real, this is a bad dream, Im just having a bad dream and im going to wake up and everything is going to be okay." She closed her eyes and wished it was true but she knew it wasnt a dream, it was a nightmare that had found its way into the real world.
"I wish it was baby," Sam's mom put her husband down on the floor and pulled her child away from his body, Sam immidetly grapped on to her mother and buried her face in her mothers shirt soaking it with tears, "Honey, go to my room underneth my bed is a spell book also there is a robe in my closet and a staff I was saving for your birth day go get it and well talk about what we have to do next." Sam's mother talked as calmly as she could but there was still so much hurt in her vioce but Sam nodded her head and went to her parents room and gathered the items her other said to get. She made her way back to the room only to find her mother and even her fathers body gone, "Mom! mom! where are you! mom!" Sam fell to the floor her mother left with out her, "how could she." She started sobbing even harder she felt abandon and alone she must've beem lost in her sorrow because she didn't hear the demon creeping from the hall way. The demon lunged at Sam picking her up by the throut and slammed her against the wall. Sam could only choke out a scream she was too frighten to think of spells but she screamed, this time it was louder. The Demon held her by the shrit with one arm and with the other covered Sam's mouth, "Your b**** mother killed my brothers but I guess I can have you all to myself as payment." the demon laughed but Sam calmed down and was thinking again, she clapped her hands over the demons ears, the demon drooped sam and stumbled back. Sam tried to cast a spell but she was out of breath, the demon roared shaking his head, he lunged again at Sam this time she rolled out of the way. I can't him hand to hand, he will out power me and I can't cast spells what should I do, she thought franticly to herself dodging the demons attacks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:51 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis was outside when he heard a faint scream. He rushed towards the apartment in which the sound came from. Noctis still had his hand over his stomach. The wound was beginning to heal quickly.*That potion Sam gave me is good...* It only hurt him a little bit now. He continued to rush towards the apartment. When he made it he rushed up the stairs and saw the door that was open because a light leaked through to the hallway. When he got to the door he could see blood everywhere. He was now sure this is where the scream came from."Sam!! Where are you!!!" He finally came to a room where blood was splattered onto the walls and floors everywhere. There were dead demons sprawled out on the ground. By the wall, he spotted Sam and she seemed frightened. Noctis quickly noticed the demon attacking her. He pulled out his blade and rushed the demon, and with one good swip, cut it in half, straight down the middle. Noctis didnt know what he was doing, but he ran over to Sam and gave her a hug. "Sam, i know you wanted to check in on your parents but you cant be alone..." He sighed in relief that she was OK.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:31 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fame walked out her apartment after she heard a slayer was recently here. She was also a slayer who loved to meet others. Fame had her bone sythe on her back, custom designed by Fame, herself. She went outside when she was attacked by something. It was a smaller demon, the size of a pre-teenage girl. Fame stood up and took out her long white sythe. She made it seemed like she was going to throw it but held on. The sythe extended quickly towards the creature and cut its head clean off. Fame scanned the surrounding area. "Is anyone nearby?!?!"

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 09:52 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam looked up at Noctis, her eyes were filled with tears and her hands were shaking. "They killed my dad and my mom disappeared." She covered her eyes and sobbed some more then her grandmas voice chimed in her head, "Don't let the lose of life burden you, death is apart of the cycle of life, remember that child, don't let your emotions control you and make you forget what must be done," those were the last words that her grandma said to her.
Sam stood up wiping tears off her cheek and walked to a chest she had in front of her bed, she opened it and scrambled through it and found four healing potions that she made. "These are not as good as my grandma's but they will help too." She popped the top off and drank she could already feel the effects of the potion then she handed Noctis one and put the other two in a pack back a lone with some other things that she thought they might need. "I'm going to change really fast then we can leave," her voice was emotionless and the tears stop coming. She went into the bathroom and changed into black jeans and a pink shirt then put the black cloak her mother gave her, it would boost her magic by a bit. Sam came back in the room and grabbed her staff and her put her spell book in her bag, "We can leave now." She was doing her best to control her emotions even though she wanted to stay there in cry until she fell asleep but knew it wasn't safe and it wasn't what her dad would want her to do.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 11:25 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis felt sad for Sam like he did for the other kid, Ornshaw. He had seen gruesome, hurtful things happen to others twice today. Shaw lost his sister to those evil creature and Sam lost both of her parents, or just one, but really both. Noctis was about a few years younger than Sam when he had to watch her be shredded to bits, and not be able to do anything. He sat and cried for days, then immediately started training to become a slayer. Sam seemed in shock right now and looked as if she needed any help she can get right now. Noctis drank the potion and the rest of the pain from his stomach wound, went away. He led Sam downstairs so they could meet up with Connor." Sam if you need a place to stay, I have a small house down the street...I'd love for you to live with me. But only if you choose." Noctis knew he had a responsibility to protect people and Sam wouldn't be safe by herself. He had hoped she would say yes, even though Noctis might have to change his living style. No more going to bars, gambling, and focusing only on himself. She would be a responsibility that would test Noctis' limits, but that is only if she says yes of course...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 11:55 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Illyria turned her head at Spike,

" Gunn is gone? " She asked.

There was no sign of him has she glanced around the alleyway, All that lingured aside from herself and Spike was the burnt smell of charred hell demons, Decapitated heads and limbs, and a huge dragon flying around the rooftop of the Hyperion Hotel,

" That dragon? Angel was reluctant in his movement to slay it, He only watched. "

Illyria remarked surely with a hint of disapproval especially why Team Angel followed such a hesitant, and mournful leader.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 12:04 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam stared at the ground she wasn't really thinking about the future right now because there might not be a tomorrow. "If we survive today then I'll think about it." She sounded much older, her happiness seemed to have drained from her and was replaced with pain. She just wanted to roll up in a ball and stop existing for a few years.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 12:04 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis sighed." If we survive? You mean when we survive. I know you just lost your parents but you can't just lose hope,Sam..." Noctis just looked at Sammand started back towards where they came from. "Cmon, Connor will catch up..." Noctis jumped the fences and made his way back to their previous location...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 12:50 AM
starryknight

Sam didn't want to leave Connor behind, if he got hurt then it would be her fault just like OrnShaw's sister and like her father. "I'm going to wait for him you can go back." She said not moving a step with Noctis. She looked back at the apartment where she grew up and knew it was the last time she would ever see it. "where is this boy at, Connor!" she was getting restless, she just wanted to leave.

Clare appeared in a cove on the beach a few miles from the city, she knew this place was a hide out for vampires. She had raided this place once almost ten years ago and knew that it would be filled with vampires again. There was ten vamps all feeding on humans one of them looked up and hiss throwing himself at her, she dodged foreseeing the attack that this weak minded fool planed the instant he thought of it. Clare whispered a spell and her hands begun to glow with fire, she aimed her hand at the vampire and shot a large fire ball. The fire hit is mark and the vampire let out a cry before dropping to the ground turning in to ash. She had the other vampires attention, they all approached her slowly trying to surround her. Clare quickly whisper another spell raising a blue shield around her and her husband who was laying lifelessly on the sand. "I only need one of you, the rest can die," she said with a cocky grin. she shot her hand out at a female vamp, a blue wave struck her sending her to the back of the cove. The other vampires roared trying to break into the shield but it was no use. Clare raised her arms over her head, "Fire come to me and purge these foul creatures from my sight, fire appeared from outside her shield it circled around and burned the remaining vamps to ashes. The female vamp was struggling to her feet trying to shake off the pain, Clare dropped the shield and blinked in front of the other female in the room and put her index finger on the vampires forehead, binding the vampires movements. "A necromancer!" the vamp shouted in surprise. "I have a lot of free time ," Clare said with a wicked grin. "What do you want from me?!" The yelled with anger. "I want you to turn him into a leech like you," Clare said losing her smile.

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 19th, 2010 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 03:03 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ok well..." Noctis kept towards the building. He know he shouldnt have left them there but right now his mind was just confused. He got to the building and went inside and back up the stairs. He stepped into the room where he saw Ornshaw and Gwen. " Hey guys. We found her and it wasnt pretty..." he looked over to Gwen and smiled."Oh, and im Noctis, if you didnt know already..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 10:42 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shaw turned around and for the first time since his sister died he looked more alert, " So where is she then ? " He asked seeing as the Sam was not there with Noctis and neither was Connor for that matter.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 04:34 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis walked over to Shaw."Well Sam is with Connor and they should be here soon..." The boy look almost worried about them. That isnt anything he woulve have expected from Shaw, but Noctis just went with the flow.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 09:44 PM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor exited the block next to the one where Sam was at. She wasn't in there nor any survivors from what he could tell, They either had left in the midst of the panic of it all, Or what Connor did found which was blood drenched covered bodies that didn't make it...It was a sorry sight indeed. Connor looked over and spotted Sam alone and without Noctis he ran over to her with concern, " There you are, Don't do that, You can't just wander off like we got to stick together it's our only chance you understand?...Have you seen Noctis ? " He didn't mean to sound sharp in how he spoke, But even though Sam could take care of herself, He felt protective over her, All of the group that had gathered and were slowly banding together sort of how familes do when they look out for each other.

Last edited by Urban_Reaper on Aug 21st, 2010 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 01:50 AM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam just looked at the ground, she blinked away tears trying to hide pain. "uh...yeah sorry to have worried you guys, I wont do that again. Noctis went ahead and will meet us at the warehouse, we should go catch up to him." She started walking and stayed quiet until they got warehouse.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
Buffy was growing tired of the hybrid's continous pacing, Did it have fleas or something? Either way it the conversation was could be saved for later. The sound of flapping and roaring could be heard in the distance, It was nowhere near where they were though Buffy's main priority was to limit the casualties and deaths to a bare minimum, " If they were I have never seen them...It is possible of course. Look I don't mean to sound blunt, But I have a job to do here. I know you don't care. But I do alright. So you either join us or get the hell outta the way!"

"Seems we both need something." Var mused, looking at the slayer. He stopped pacing as an epiphany seized him "I'll make you a deal." he said suddenly. "I'll help you with whatever it is you're trying to do, and you help me get back home. How does that sound?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" Sounds like I have no choice. Alright if you help us then I'll see to it no matter what, I will get you home, wherever it is. Buffy replied in truth she had no idea where Var came from or how to get him home, But Willow could probably help with that.

Shaw looked relieved and it showed in his face, although the sadness could still be seen underneath it all, " Well thats alright then, is there anything to eat here I'm sort of hungry? " He asked changing the subject, He wasn't really that hungry, well he was just a little but his stomach felt hollow like a big hole had been puched right through it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:24 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis started to say no but then remembered he had some bread in his bag. It was probably smashed but it was still edible. Noctis ruffled around in his bag and found the bread in a plastic baggy. He pulled it out and broke off a piece."Here Shaw. Its all I have, but we can go get you something to eat if you'd like."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:34 AM
starryknight

Sam walked up the stairs leaving Connor, she took a deep breath and walked in the room nodding to them and said a quick hello. She found a corner and sat waiting for their next move. Sam had no idea what to do next all she felt was a void in her heart and wondered if it would ever get better. She rested her staff against the wall and unzipped her back pack taking out her spell book, it was passed down through her family for generations, being added to and improved through out time. She flipped open the cover noticed a paper inside the first page listing numbers and a spell next to them, she quickly read through the spells not looking for anything specific but then she noticed a memory spell. She flipped to the pages number then glanced over then spell, huh a memory remove spell, she thought to herself. She looked at the bottom of the spell and saw sub-notes in her mothers hand writing, it read: this spell will lock a memory in a crystal. before casting this spell you need to focus on the memory you wish to remove from your thoughts, then place the crystal in the middle of your forehead. The memory will transfer from you mind into the crystal. BEWARE if you are not careful you can forget more then you wanted. Sam thought about the spell, well I'm putting these people in danger letting my emotions control me, maybe its for the best. She searched through her bag and took out a small wooden box, it had 5 small crystals in it she took one out. Wait I should make a note...but what should i write, she pondered to herself for a second and pulled out a note pad and a pencil then started writing: This crystal has a very important memory inside and although I can't deal with it now I know I have to after this is over, please keep safe until then and don't tell anyone about this.
Sam folded the paper in half then put the crystal to her forehead then focused on the horrible sight of seeing her father's lifeless body and her mother disappearing. Tears fell onto the note but Sam stayed calm and said the spell, a light flashed coming from Sam's forehead and traveling to the crystal. She blinked and wiped away the tears, she had no idea why she was crying then she looked down and saw the note on the outside it said give this and the crystal to Noctis. Sam blinked, she remembered casting the spell but she couldn't remember why she had to. She shrugged smiling at a spell well done, she got up and walked over to Noctis and handed him the note and crystal. "Here I'm suppose to give this to you," She gave the slayer a smile and walked back to her things and sat back down and continued to read the spell book.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:37 AM