KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Should Storm be in Marvel versus Capcom 3?

Should Storm be included in Marvel versus Capcom 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 5 83.33%
No 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Storm be in Marvel versus Capcom 3?
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Should Storm be in Marvel versus Capcom 3?

I'm always checking on the net if she's a confirmed playable character in Marvel versus Cacpcom 3 or not cos it's making me nervous especially that Thor is already in.

So should Storm be a playable character in Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 12:37 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

She's not in the game so move on and accept it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 12:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
She's not in the game so move on and accept it.

Please provide evidence

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 01:10 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

There are rumors Storm is an unlockable character that you have to find and beat in the hidden location "SM dungeon"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 02:57 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

She'd be a great diversity hire. Black and Female. That's a double whammy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 03:01 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

They haven't released any new characters yet for the game. I'm so waiting for her to come out.

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 01:31 AM
colossulrage

is colossus in the game?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 04:09 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
She'd be a great diversity hire. Black and Female. That's a double whammy.

i thought that was why she was in any game in the first place. stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 06:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

I love the Marvel Versus Capcom games but they always mess up the rotas, the last one was Xmen heavy and this one is Avengers heavy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 10:50 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

I think Storm should be in the game, and on a side note I hope Psylocke is in it too

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:10 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by -Pr-
i thought that was why she was in any game in the first place. stick out tongue

She may get beat out by Conway Stern.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:51 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

There's only one X-men confirmed and there's likely to be more and it's bound to be Storm and Magneto.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 01:06 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

If they'll put one more x-men character, it would have to be Storm.

I believe Magneto would be in

Same goes to Gambit.

I still want x-23 to be included.

More x-men would be more fun.

I really want Hollow/Penance to be included.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
She may get beat out by Conway Stern.

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

They should put an ultimate cheapo like Cable in.

Ohhhhhhh how i drove my friends crazy picking Cable and shooting them all to death.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:18 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ugh storm was easily one of the cheapest characters in MvC2 I really don't want her to show up in this one

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:43 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Originally posted by General_Iroh
Ugh storm was easily one of the cheapest characters in MvC2 I really don't want her to show up in this one

No she's not. Storm was actually the best character to use in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

I do want her to be clad in her recent x-uniform.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:36 AM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I'm referring to this uniform.

Attachment: 1180013-uncanny_x_men_vol_1_449_textless_super.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:01 AM
dyajeep

* hmmm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...e_of_Two_Worlds

quote:
Characters confirmed by Niitsuma to be absent from the game have so far included the monsters Tyrant and Nemesis of the Resident Evil series, citing concerns that their inclusion would change the game's content rating, as well as the primary members of Marvel's Fantastic Four, who were excluded at the company's suggestion for currently undisclosed reasons. However, the more recent announcement of Super-Skrull means that all of the Fantastic Four's powers will be available in one character, thus explaining their omission.

* thanks, Super-Skrull... mad

quote:
Other characters confirmed to be absent by Niitsuma include Daredevil, Emma Frost, Gene, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Phoenix Wright, and characters from Rival Schools and Power Stone.

* i was hoping MvC3 will have more roster than its predecessor... i want to see DD, that's sad...

quote:
Niitsuma has recently confirmed that Doctor Strange, Demitri, and Cyclops will not be in the game as playable characters.

* this is getting stupid... no Cyclops? no Demitri? it's ok if they would be secret unclockable characters though... no news about Ken Masters, hope he would be included in the list...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 11:04 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Originally posted by peejayd
* hmmm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...e_of_Two_Worlds

* thanks, Super-Skrull... mad

* i was hoping MvC3 will have more roster than its predecessor... i want to see DD, that's sad...

* this is getting stupid... no Cyclops? no Demitri? it's ok if they would be secret unclockable characters though... no news about Ken Masters, hope he would be included in the list...

Aside from Storm, Cyclops is also a great playable character. Probably the 2nd best from the X-Men.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:56 PM