KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bioshock Infinite

Bioshock Infinite
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Bioshock Infinite

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Last edited by steverules_2 on Aug 12th, 2010 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 06:45 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I knew there would be a Bioshock game that doesn't take place in Rapture but I wish it wasn't now. The whole city in the sky thing kinda irks me and I don't like how the new Big Daddy looks and those Little Sisters look like minaturized Snow Whites. I don't like this at all. Especially the Plasmid ability to conjure roses.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 12th, 2010 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:11 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Looks interesting.

And Nemesis, nah.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:24 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I like it, the trailer looks pretty good and got me pumped for this....too bad gotta wait till 2012

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:30 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Looks interesting.

And Nemesis, nah.

Don't get me wrong, I said that I'm kinda irked by this. Part of me sees this as an interesting game but like what entertainment companies say "you can't impress everyone." I always saw Bioshock as a franchise always taking place underwater but since this is taking place in the air, I'm trying to adapt from being an amphibian to a bird and I'm sure most of the Bioshock fans are trying to do the same thing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:30 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

You're waffles.

Btw, the metal gai was not a Big Daddy, and the girl was not a Little Sister. Infact, Infinite is a prequel.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:36 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What does it mean when you call me a waffle?

Yeah I just read the interview and I'm even more confused. This is a Bioshock game and yet the big hulking guys in metal plating aren't Big Daddies and the innocent-looking little girls aren't Little Sisters. This feels wrong.

A prequel? Meh.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:44 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

It means you're a waffle. Dun question it.

That's what she said. But pretty sure Elizabeth is not a little girl. Considering she has, y'know, boobs. =l

Better then whoring out Rapture moar, though I would like one moar game set in Rapture.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:49 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It means you're a waffle. Dun question it.

That's what she said. But pretty sure Elizabeth is not a little girl. Considering she has, y'know, boobs. =l

Better then whoring out Rapture moar, though I would like one moar game set in Rapture.

Fine then.

You got me there but maybe in BI, the "Big Daddies" raise their "Little or Big Sisters" by force and that's why we see one of those brutes taking her away.

I second that.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:57 PM
steverules_2

I think maybe this is what set things up, like the big daddies and little sisters, if you look at the trailer the mechanical thing had a pumping heart so...erm

This is nice cause it's something different and new. I'm guessing this is gonna be kinda how it all began and there's a connection big or small. Most likely a big connection or I'm hoping so anyways, like Andrew Ryan lived there or something. Or the idea's for rapture came from there like Big daddies and little sisters, the idea came from columbia.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why isn't the game called Aeroshock? Before the first Bioshock came out and before I saw the trailer and knew the plot, the title made me think of being underwater I kid you not.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 11:51 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Trailer looks pretty good. First Bioshock is a masterpiece, so can't wait for this one.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 01:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

After reading the Levine interview, supposedly this game has no common ground in regards to Rapture and that universe.

It's own separate game. The only reference to Bioshock is the feel of the game aka how the city of Columbia is its own separate character.

In my opinion, it should be called something else because everybody will be confused with the title and assuming its based on Rapture and the first two Bioshocks.

It will be like how Bioshock was a spiritual successor to System Shock 1 and 2 but there's no connection between them.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 01:19 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Smasandian
In my opinion, it should be called something else because everybody will be confused with the title and assuming its based on Rapture and the first two Bioshocks.

It should be called Aeroshock.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 01:39 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Alright, so the woman in the trailer is neither a Little or Big Sister, she's just some woman with powers. So if kids and guardians are out of the question, what will the moral choices be in the game?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 01:50 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Alright, so the woman in the trailer is neither a Little or Big Sister, she's just some woman with powers. So if kids and guardians are out of the question, what will the moral choices be in the game?
Whether to kick a bum or not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 01:52 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Phanteros
Whether to kick a bum or not.

Heh. If only that were true.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:04 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

It should be called Aeroshock.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bio-

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:16 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

prolly whether or not to kill some whore or help some gai, or release an insane man-blob into the Atlantic or something like that.

But you have to remember, this is all development. Things can take some big changes before the game's finished.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:19 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bio-

I know what bio means but Bioshock gave me an underwater vibe. It's one of those things that you know what you feel but you can't explain why. Sounds silly I know but just go with it just like how I went with you calling me a waffle.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 02:33 AM