KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bioshock Infinite

Bioshock Infinite
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
hd remakes of hd games laughing out loud

They're only good for people who missed out on it the first time around with these type of collections.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2016 02:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The PC version on Steam is being annihilated by critics for bugs and glitches.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 12:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Apparently all the Bioshock games had problems with the originals too for the PC

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 01:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't remember having too many issues with Bioshock Infinite on the PC. Or Bioshock 2.

But I do remember Bioshock on the PC was pretty crappy when it was released. I was lucky I got it on the 360. ****, that's a long time ago......

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 02:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If there's still problems with the PC versions, I'll just stick with the 360 ones which i still own.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 03:23 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I played Bioshock a few year ago on PC and it was fine. It's not perfect but you get all the bonuses playing on PC has.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 05:57 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have the first Bioshock on Steam and it works fine. But it is possible that when the game was first released on PC years ago it had issues. Sometimes Steam can fix these.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 06:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well it's not Steam that fixes them. It's the publisher/developer.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno I've had some games where I had a separate current version that didn't work as well as the Steam one.

On the other hand I've also had games where the Steam one works horribly and a separate version works great. For example, KOTOR 2 on Steam messes up when I try to play, but I can play the other version I have installed that isn't from Steam.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Smasandian
It's not perfect but you get all the bonuses playing on PC has.

I guess if your really that much into graphics & everything else that goes along with it.

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:05 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Surtur
I dunno I've had some games where I had a separate current version that didn't work as well as the Steam one.

On the other hand I've also had games where the Steam one works horribly and a separate version works great. For example, KOTOR 2 on Steam messes up when I try to play, but I can play the other version I have installed that isn't from Steam.

Are you talking about two digital copies? Or hard disk and a digital copy?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:06 AM