KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RP Area reaches TEN THOUSAND POSTS!

RP Area reaches TEN THOUSAND POSTS!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm, I see how your hint thing works...

Dexx, those future glimpses are starting to creep me out, though they are very helpful. Don't you agree?

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 15th, 2003 07:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The mighty Ush-Oracle may be willing to give hints about what Takuan saw...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2003 02:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

they might help smile

I liked the vision's structuring. I imagined it pretty well in my head.
That's an useful skill evil face

Old Post Mar 16th, 2003 04:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So did I. I imagined it as a blurry, nightmarish thing, with everything coming by very quickly.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2003 09:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*paciently waits for ush's vision untangling*

Old Post Mar 16th, 2003 09:13 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You should see the one my brother wrote for our old Vampire game. A man with patience; he refused to explain ay of it we did not understand and it was still being revealed five years of gameplay later, and some bits even had to be exaplined AFTER the whole storyline (which lasted ten years, real-life) ended.

Ok, big clue- to be revealed this one time only.

The order of the vision is:

Past/Future/Present

Where the past is set events, the future is something far away and in motion and only great and important things tend to be seen, and the present is a myriad of IMMINENT possibilities.

The order was not random, it thematically tells you a relevant story.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 16th, 2003 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2003 09:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

runs to check vision again

Old Post Mar 16th, 2003 09:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Interesting. Can I take whacks at what the vision meant, just for fun?

And now that I think of it, I imagined the vision somewhat like the visions in Minority Report. We've got a red ball...victim: Takuan, murderer: Nayler. evil face

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 02:23 AM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan murdered Nayler... sounds a lot better

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 04:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh, sorry, I thought you were making a joke...

Did either of you two check the Jedi thread when they were fighting the Miramar?

BtVS

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 12:01 PM
Dexx
wingless

not a joke, but not something serious either. Just a lil word game.
Yes, i did check

Old Post Mar 17th, 2003 06:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Is this a clue? Is there something we should hunt for?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 01:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gosh no. Just if Nayler's men came close to killing a whole bunch of Jedi...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 01:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Are you saying the two Jedi on Belseraphon are going to get screwed? Poor Lance and Julie...

Okay, I take it the 10,000 Miramar soldiers is part of the past. Need to go decipher the rest.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 02:34 AM
Julie
The Student

yahhhhh.....uh what does all this mean?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 05:09 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh...nothin much...dj suff.....evil face

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2003 11:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

But I'm starting to see a reverse, so Julie and Lance aren't so much victims...Dexx is. evil face sad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:13 AM
Dexx
wingless

yess...that...i'm working on that

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 04:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So Ush...did you get the 10000th post?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2003 05:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, missed it, nagdammit...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2003 08:08 PM